Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Honda, it might be a Honda Civic? A 2012?

And a 2010 Lincoln MKZ and a 2022 Nissan (model not yet known?).

Pulling this from a May 15, 2024 WFLA News Channel 8 online article by Rachel Tucker entitled: ‘Madeline Soto case: Potential evidence revealed in Florida teen’s death investigation’. There may be other sources too?

From that cited article: “The state sent over three applications for “mobile tracking devices” — and the authorization for installation — on three vehicles: a 2010 Lincoln MKZ, a 2012 Honda Civic and a 2022 Nissan. There was also a search warrant for the MKZ.”
MOO

Poor MS probably just did not want to be seen with SS IF there was any truth to her asking to be dropped off out of sight of the school on other occasions when he had done the morning run.

We have no way to know if he ever had dropped MS off at school in the past. Only grandmother saying JS always did so, and SS saying he did it occasionally. I would guess he might have in the past. Unlike sleeping alone in a bed with her, giving her a ride to school if he was going out to do some errands or when he was working, seems appropriate enough.

Poor kid, on so many levels. :(

I have not been convinced of Jenn having a role in this /knowing about SA of Maddie by SS until this week. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and thought she was hiding behind her low self-esteem and being medicated.

A few things that point to Jenn being involved for me:

- SS tells LE that Jenn was there when he "accidentally did a reset" of his phone, he even insists she could back him up on when it exactly happened. He puts Jenn in the scene when he did it and expects Jenn to back him up if LE were to talk to her. COME ON. If she didn't back him up, he's putting a target on himself.

- The statement to media where Jenn saw her at 8am that morning getting dressed in HER interview. (This one is obvious.)

- Jenn was seen with her mom outside in the evening hours on Spanish television, her take in both languages was that she was abducted. That was her explanation. I can't imagine being that convinced in the few hours after she disappeared.

- Jenn's reaction to being shown the photo of SA of Maddie. DENIAL???? DENIAL??? If she were still alive and present, maybe. But at this point she has disappeared.

=========
When shown a printed photo of what was allegedly found on the Google Drive, Madeline's mom claimed she did not "recognize anything in the picture, as if she was in denial" and later "became visibly upset," the document states.
============

I guess there are groups of people who insist Jenn is 100% not involved but at this point I've lost all hope of this.

I guess there are groups of people who insist Jenn is 100% not involved but at this point I've lost all hope of this.
I better delete my opinion ( for now) and just ask, what makes people so sure that Jenn knew about the abuse and worked in cahoots with SS after maddi was missing? That she would have lied, rehearsed a story, and covered for him, even worse, hugged him when she thought he murdered her daughter? What did you see or hear that tells you she was involved in more than being naive?
It cant be that she Had to know, thats not empirical.

Last edited:
So he drove his dad’s car 2.5 hours to Kissimmee from north port? To his ex’s house after her big birthday party while mom was working?
None of this makes sense. Unless perhaps he came in the middle of the night to help JS dispose of a body.
Now that's an interesting thought. He stated in the police interview posted yesterday that he arrived from his parents home to the condo where JS and MS lived around 8:30pm. He also stated that JS was working and he came to help Maddy with her evening routine (paraphrasing since I don't have the audio handy).
MOO.

I still don't see how Maddy not being able to sleep alone has to do with her being a missing person? So g-ma assumed she had run away to live in the woods ALONE I suppose, not that she might have been abducted or held captive. MOO.
ETA: I reread what you wrote and yes, that makes more sense if G-ma knew she wouldn't be able to be alone.

ETA: With the way this child's mental health has been thrown around (ADHD, Anxiety, Autism spectrum, can't sleep alone, wouldn't know her own address or how to get home, and so on), I don't know how any of them could have thought she'd have run away by herself. IMO.
Right? How would they even have imagined her walking safely from a church parking lot to school? Or from the school to Gran’s office without help? Their story made no sense at all even from the moment she was reported missing.

Right? How would they even have imagined her walking safely from a church parking lot to school? Or from the school to Gran’s office without help? Their story made no sense at all even from the moment she was reported missing.
because I dont think they thought through all the details of how their lies would present

I dont know if he was at the Party. its never been confirmed. we have everything from people seeing his reflection in the mylar balloons at the party to Jenn saying " maddi showed us her gifts when she got home" "us" as in he was already there.
you have jenn's mom saying "he doesnt live there anymore he came up this weekend for I dont know what" ( as in not for her party) so it's anyone's guess at this point.
I asked this question before : if he lived in north port with his parents , its not like he could have done a little switch on the fly. Where did the Lincoln come from and why? and where was that accord? and could it speak to pre-mediatation ( or why not use your own car? ) I mean he is not the sharpest crayon in the box so it's probably not that complicated.
This was addressed when the detectives interviewed him in the audio posted up thread. SS stated he came up from his parents home, where he had had to deal with two old deaf people yelling at each other, and a bunch of poodles, and he arrived around 8:30pm Sunday night because JS was working and he was going to help Maddy get ready for her evening routine (paraphrasing here). So, if this is true, he did not attend the birthday party, and he had free access to Madeline if her mother was still at work well into the evening. (Sickening!!!)
MOO.

The thing is, we don't REALLY know what JS was up to the night of the party.

We only know what SS and JS say she was doing--i.e.some kind of training related to a new position. Which if you ask me, seems a bit unusual to be training on a Sunday evening? Unless she had completely changed lines of work and was now going to only work outside the home--i.e. waiting tables or something of that nature. I can't think of any office type job that would have you training on a Sunday night, even if that was your shift--i.e. a call center or ?

Anyone?

Since they asked for SS dad’s timeline in the documents I suspect the time Ss left north port is of interest to this investigation. I wonder if there are time stamps on toll roads to show when he left and what time he pulled into the complex.
That’s an awfully long trip to take to help with bedtime. Was there a fight between Ms and js after the party? He said he was there when they butted heads. <modsnip: speculation outside of the known facts>

Last edited by a moderator:
This
"accidentally did a reset of my phone"
is soooo foolish and naive that simply one has to chuckle at the stupidity of the perp.

I can only shake my head
and roll my eyes :rolleyes:
Jeez!

Also? SS was so out of his mind on tranquilizers and not being a morning person, he doesn't remember WHEN he did the update and "accidental reset", so the detectives need to ask JS--but GEE HE THOUGHT TO UPDATE HIS PHONE? Hahahahaha...

Yeah, no....try again, SS.

Who updates their phone under that sort of circumstances?

I've only been heavily medicated for surgery related reasons, but I can't imagine being in that kind of altered mental state and thinking "Oh! Need to do an update!"

FFS....@@

I better delete my opinion ( for now) and just ask, what makes people so sure that Jenn knew about the abuse and worked in cahoots with SS after maddi was missing? That she would have lied, rehearsed a story, and covered for him, even worse, hugged him when she thought he murdered her daughter? What did you see or hear that tells you she was involved in more than being naive?
It cant be that she Had to know, thats not empirical.
I’ve been thinking along these lines too.

I’ve been thinking along these lines too.
It's hard to post something that 99% of people disagree with. I think about what else explains her behavior, and it makes sense to me that he may have told her some BS story
about how she could have gone missing. even a story involving him. He's a liar a storyteller and a manipulator. I can imagine him telling her something along the lines of, I was being blackmailed and they got madi, I can think of a few scenarios he could have come up with,

We only know what SS and JS say she was doing--i.e.some kind of training related to a new position. Which if you ask me, seems a bit unusual to be training on a Sunday evening? Unless she had completely changed lines of work and was now going to only work outside the home--i.e. waiting tables or something of that nature. I can't think of any office type job that would have you training on a Sunday night, even if that was your shift--i.e. a call center or ?

Anyone?
It could have been online training to do on your own time. If it was due Monday and she put it off till the last minute (as my ADHD and I would do) then she could have had hours of modules and quizzes to do Sunday night. But that would be at home. We don’t know she wasn’t home do we?

It could have been online training to do on your own time. If it was due Monday and she put it off till the last minute (as my ADHD and I would do) then she could have had hours of modules and quizzes to do Sunday night. But that would be at home. We don’t know she wasn’t home do we?
nope. we sure dont

Anyone?
Lots of service oriented roles require night work or shift work. Examples are city services, hotel front desk, cleaning, police, transit, nursing, paramedics, security guards, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterati