Found Deceased 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham - *ARREST* #2

Image on Audrii's Hoodie. Ironic?
Beautiful photo, haunting irony that the article is about the charges, which include kidnapping, and she's wearing a hoodie with a character from Spirited Away on it.
@iamshadow21 Thx for your post pointing out her hoodie w "Spirited Away" pic. You are so observant.
^ Something I would not have otherwise recognized as such. Had to search* online re symbolism.
RIP Audrii.

(Spirited Away - Wikipedia)
The hoodie pic is in post by @imstilla.grandma -TYVM :) - several posts back.

@Ann-Tx - I tried going to that link you posted - but do not know "where" to go after I get to the first page - so -
The jail site shows no upcoming court dates - was just wondering what the court site had? Any motions, etc. ? TIA! :)
Sure is taking a long time [to me at least] for a court date after his indictment.
Niner, which Link are you talking about?

Are you talking about the Link to the 411th Judicial District Court in Livingston, Polk County, TX - Judge John
Wells, III
which I posted on 4/23/24 (post #550)? Here is the Link:

If so, there is nothing to click on that will provide info on court cases.

The
Polk County District Clerk has no info about cases either.
Here is the Link:

In one of my posts many weeks ago, I stated that it appears we will have to monitor the Polk County Inmate List - Don Steven McDougal for an indication of a "Court Date" or we will have to rely on the media to provide info regarding McDougal's court appearances.

I do not know if the Polk County Jail updates the Court Dates pertaining to the inmates. Their is a heading "Court Dates" on McDougal's 'page'.

Polk County Jail - TX -- Don Steven McDougal

Niner, if you have ever followed any cases in Harris County, Texas (Houston is the county seat), the Harris County District Clerk's Office has an excellent website in which one can follow a case, (court dates, etc.) and there is pertinent info too.

Polk County District Clerk does not have a website like Harris County District Clerk. So . . .
we will have to hope that court dates are indicated on McDougal's "page" at the Polk County Jail site or we will have to rely on the media for updates.

Last edited:
Ann-Tx said:
snipped by me for pertinent info... :)

Are you talking about the Link to the 411th Judicial District Court in Livingston, Polk County, TX - Judge John
Wells, III which I posted on 4/23/24 (post #550)? Here is the Link:

Polk County, Texas
www.co.polk.tx.us www.co.polk.tx.us
If so, there is nothing to click on that will provide info on court cases.

Okay - and yes - that is what I was asking about. Worthless link! LOL!

and...

Ann-Tx said:
snipped...

I do not know if the Polk County Jail updates the Court Dates pertaining to the inmates. Their is a heading "Court Dates" on McDougal's 'page'.

Yes I have that bookmarked & it does say Court Dates - just everytime I go there - there is nothing there - so was just wondering do they Update that site?? LOL! Always blank so far...

and...

Ann-Tx said:
Niner, if you have ever followed any cases in Harris County, Texas (Houston is the county seat), the Harris County District Clerk's Office has an excellent website in which one can follow a case, (court dates, etc.) and there is pertinent info too.

And yes - I follow a lot of cases out of Harris County - excellent site! At least it let's you know on "what" is going on with their cases. But they always seem to "reset" hearings a lot! LOL! :)

So - I shall keep watch on the jail site - and hopefully SOON he will have a preliminary hearing. He did have his arraignment on 2/21/24.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ksordo
Back