A 4-year-old child left in daycare van for the whole day

Charlot123

Reaction score
Family says 4-year-old child left in daycare van for entire school day

Rochester, NY. A 4-year-old girl was forgotten in the daycare van and stayed outside for the whole school day last Friday.
Her mother and grandmother say that the little girl told them she was left behind in the van on Friday, Jan. 7. She wasn't found until staff at Living Waters Child Care in Rochester went to board the van again at the end of the school day.

(Can happen anywhere). The girl, luckily, has no sign of exposure. The van driver gave her 3 dollars to not tell her mom what had happened. Good that mom asked her, “how did your week go?”

leaving children in the car is no accident it never is so casw where it happens its a damn lie if they say the child was forgotten the people in this caae should go to jail for attempted murder

She's four...I wonder why she didn't just get off the bus and go to her daycare? (Assuming the bus was parked in front)
100% the adults blew it and I am glad she is okay.

Hopefully, the safety harness is not little-kid friendly.

Well, hopefully during trips, stuck in the parking lot not so much.

Glad the little mite is safe!

jmho ymmv lrr

At 4 she was still in a 5 point harness car seat. I drive sped kids and most aren't able to get out of a cars seat at that age.

Drivers are supposed to conduct child searches every time they exit a transportation vehicle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missletoes
Back