CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #23

Was someone/anyone against MS receiving several hundred million dollars from HS?
Also, was someone/anyone against HS receiving several hundred million dollars from BS?
There are a number of potential motives in the deaths of Barry and Honey. The desire to exclude the Shechtman family is only one.
For me a set of motives appear that implicate the heirs are.
  • To preclude the Shechtman family from receiving more money, thereby reducing the estate.
  • To receive the inheritance sooner.
  • To sell Apotex.
  • To get control of the Sherman funds and assets.
  • To eliminate repayment of debts to Barry of loans.
  • To preclude Barry funding Frank D'Angelo and others.

Was the “wonderfulness” of the relationship between the Schechtman and Sherman families directly proportional to the amount of money received from the Sherman’s? Because now, we are led to believe there is no money and no relationship.
Honey and Mary had a very close relationship and it seems Barry and Honey were very fond of the Shechtman kids.
It seems that the Sherman kids didn’t want to share anymore
There are a number of potential motives in the deaths of Barry and Honey. The desire to exclude the Shechtman family is only one.
  • To preclude the Shechtman family from receiving more money, thereby reducing the estate.
  • To sell Apotex.
Could not have said it better !

May 19, 2024
1716120409925.png
“My parents were longtime supporters of Humber River Health, and I am proud to build on their legacy of generosity with this gift,” said Alex Krawczyk, daughter of Honey and Dr. Barry Sherman, who established the foundation in honor of her parents. “As a nurse, I am keenly aware of the pressing healthcare inequities facing many people in northwest Toronto and Humber River Health’s important role in addressing them.”

May 19, 2024
View attachment 504560
“My parents were longtime supporters of Humber River Health, and I am proud to build on their legacy of generosity with this gift,” said Alex Krawczyk, daughter of Honey and Dr. Barry Sherman, who established the foundation in honor of her parents. “As a nurse, I am keenly aware of the pressing healthcare inequities facing many people in northwest Toronto and Humber River Health’s important role in addressing them.”
I love that she is doing this. She's donated to a Scarborough hospital and various other worthy hospitals and causes.

• To sell Apotex.
I would personally add (more about timing)
* to fulfill a desire to murder the Shermans, before they sold the familiar house with no security.

JMO

• To sell Apotex.
  • To preclude Barry and Honey giving their inheritance in whole to Charity (as the parents had once revealed to some friends).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back