Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #113

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remembering lovely Suzanne Morphew on this Mother's Day.
I’ll never celebrate another Mother’s Day that I don’t also think of Suzanne. Happy Mothers Day to all the deserving and not so deserving Mothers. It’s a good day for an arrest!

Four years waiting for justice! Will wait however long it takes! But this guy, Burry Chipmunk Hunter, be aware, we are NOT going away! He never dreamed her disappearance would trigger this kind of support seeking justice for her. Never in his wildest imagination, it never crossed his mind!
Something he didn’t plan for, NOT BEING BELIEVED! ;)
MOO

He did but it wasn't in the first few days of the investigation. BM surrendered his chipmunk gun (sawed off .22) but this was shortly before he was arrested.

From the AA, pg 76:

View attachment 502759

In almost every one of BM’s five sentences (to Grusing’s one comment), he’s lying. The man cannot tell the truth anytime to anyone anywhere.

If he’s talking, he’s lying.

IMO

I don’t know how anyone lasts five minutes in a conversation with him, let alone 20+ years like SUZANNE did.

My heart aches extra for her today.

If he showed up at the airport for an international flight, there’s a good chance LE would be waiting at the gate to talk to him.

I don’t know about that. I suppose they could try to talk to him as he moves to TSA but until they arrest him and charge him he has the same rights as you and I.

BM was charged with the murder of his wife with probable cause, and his charges were dismissed NOT because there was no evidence against him as the sole culprit who caused her death, but because this evidence could not be explained by experts at his trial. And despite IE's best efforts, the Court Ruled BM's property seized during the murder investigation cannot and will not be returned to him.

True, any of us can be questioned at any time by police, and/or detained for questioning if reasonable suspicion. But it's silly to imply BM's civil liberties on this date are the equivalent of our own!

Seriously, how likely is it for police to take SM's hairdresser out of the boarding line for 15 minutes and ask if she's in possession of a one-way or roundtrip ticket to Thailand?

Just to be clear, BM suing the entire County for $15M money grab doesn't make his allegations true. He's already dismissed (with prejudice) the allegations he made against FBI's Grusing and Harris, and CCSO's Sergeant Hysjulien, and many more Motions for Dismissal still pending. This means he can't amend these claims and refile them. Legally, he's done making allegations against them.

Respectfully, just more facts to take into consideration when comparing BM's rights to our own, and especially before deeming BM to have a blank slate-- while knowing his relationship to the murder investigation of his wife.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member