Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I asked a German friend to translate the speigel documentary for me, ( what cbs friend was saying verbally that I couldn’t translate myself ) here goes....

exclusive interview with Björn R., a friend of CB:

CB appeared in Braunschweig at the end of 2012

he was described as "perhaps an alcoholic, but other than that a nice person" However, Björn R also says that whenever someone began acting rude or aggressive towards CB, he would quickly mirror that behaviour.

apparently he told his friend that one night in portugal he was "breit", this is a german word that, depending on where you live, unfortunately has different meanings. Usually it means that someone is high from smoking weed, however some people also use this when referring to someone who is drunk. Either way, he took some form of drugs.

After getting high (or drunk) he apparently wanted to break into an appartment. In order to not be recognized he said that he stripped naked and put on diving googles. (This sounds so stupid, but I swear this is what he said :D)

They then say that when he moved from Hanover to Braunschweig he had a kiosk where the friends partied a lot with him. In general they often mention that he partied and drank a lot and talked about the mccann case several times. They also mention that he had a dog, which is semi-relevant later on.

Apparently after an Aktenzeichen XY episode in 2013, someone gave the police a clue leading to CB. They in turn told the police in Braunschweig to investigate. They sent him an order to appear (either in court or just at the police station, im not sure) as a witness in the mccann case. This obviously gave CB the chance to hide any evidence stacked against him.

The friend says that CB told him about the letter he received from the police. He said that, while he did appear somewhat logically uncomfortable he did not look panicked or in any way acted like "oh ****, they're on to me". The friend says "I think CB said that he was there but had nothing to do with it and that was about it."

One year later they found child *advertiser censored* on CB's computer, but his friends didn't know that at the time.

Later on he apparently bought an old factory in Magdeburg with the money he made through his break ins and other illegal activity. (shown around the 9:40 mark)

The friend shown in the video says that CB stored all sorts of stuff there. He talked about two cars ( 2 silver jaguars) but also a caravan (shown at 10:15), a lawn mower and a lot of other junk.

The police found childrens clothing in the caravan, primarly swimsuits, that were clearly worn before. (you can see those at 10:20).

In autumn of 2015 the police investigate him yet again and police helicopters look over the area. 2 months later they find his dead dog, burried and wrapped in a blanket. Under the dog the police found a bag with several USB drives containing child *advertiser censored* ( it is stated a little more detailed: "Most of the data consists of pictures or videos that show the abuse of infants, toddlers, children or teenagers")

Another thing, that the video skips over but can be read on screen at 11:16 says that some of the data also contains "sexual acts with a dog". Around 100 pictures/videos show CB naked and pleasuring himself with a *advertiser censored*.

The friend, Björn R. then found out about the child *advertiser censored* and didn't want any contact with CB anymore.

SPIEGEL TV: Exklusiv-Interview mit einem Bekannten von Christian B. und Kriminalfall Andreas Darsow - DER SPIEGEL - Panorama

Re the police investigating him again in autumn 2015 - do we know what specifically prompted that?

Sleuthdolf!!!! I’ve missed ya!
The Alesha case put me off crime for a long time.

Nice to see you're still around.

I'll look into this. There's lots of interesting (yet disturbing) things coming out about CB.

I always thought the parents were possibly involved, however on deep reflection I don't think it's possible to have kept it covered up for so many years without somebody (their friends) letting slip.

This guy just feels like he is the perpetrator or he was involved. It seems that there is much more going on here than the MC case - potential paedophile ring, drugs gangs, serial killer/rapist.

So I asked a German friend to translate the speigel documentary for me, ( what cbs friend was saying verbally that I couldn’t translate myself ) here goes....

exclusive interview with Björn R., a friend of CB:

CB appeared in Braunschweig at the end of 2012

he was described as "perhaps an alcoholic, but other than that a nice person" However, Björn R also says that whenever someone began acting rude or aggressive towards CB, he would quickly mirror that behaviour.

apparently he told his friend that one night in portugal he was "breit", this is a german word that, depending on where you live, unfortunately has different meanings. Usually it means that someone is high from smoking weed, however some people also use this when referring to someone who is drunk. Either way, he took some form of drugs.

After getting high (or drunk) he apparently wanted to break into an appartment. In order to not be recognized he said that he stripped naked and put on diving googles. (This sounds so stupid, but I swear this is what he said :D)

They then say that when he moved from Hanover to Braunschweig he had a kiosk where the friends partied a lot with him. In general they often mention that he partied and drank a lot and talked about the mccann case several times. They also mention that he had a dog, which is semi-relevant later on.

Apparently after an Aktenzeichen XY episode in 2013, someone gave the police a clue leading to CB. They in turn told the police in Braunschweig to investigate. They sent him an order to appear (either in court or just at the police station, im not sure) as a witness in the mccann case. This obviously gave CB the chance to hide any evidence stacked against him.

The friend says that CB told him about the letter he received from the police. He said that, while he did appear somewhat logically uncomfortable he did not look panicked or in any way acted like "oh ****, they're on to me". The friend says "I think CB said that he was there but had nothing to do with it and that was about it."

One year later they found child *advertiser censored* on CB's computer, but his friends didn't know that at the time.

Later on he apparently bought an old factory in Magdeburg with the money he made through his break ins and other illegal activity. (shown around the 9:40 mark)

The friend shown in the video says that CB stored all sorts of stuff there. He talked about two cars ( 2 silver jaguars) but also a caravan (shown at 10:15), a lawn mower and a lot of other junk.

The police found childrens clothing in the caravan, primarly swimsuits, that were clearly worn before. (you can see those at 10:20).

In autumn of 2015 the police investigate him yet again and police helicopters look over the area. 2 months later they find his dead dog, burried and wrapped in a blanket. Under the dog the police found a bag with several USB drives containing child *advertiser censored* ( it is stated a little more detailed: "Most of the data consists of pictures or videos that show the abuse of infants, toddlers, children or teenagers")

Another thing, that the video skips over but can be read on screen at 11:16 says that some of the data also contains "sexual acts with a dog". Around 100 pictures/videos show CB naked and pleasuring himself with a *advertiser censored*.

The friend, Björn R. then found out about the child *advertiser censored* and didn't want any contact with CB anymore.

SPIEGEL TV: Exklusiv-Interview mit einem Bekannten von Christian B. und Kriminalfall Andreas Darsow - DER SPIEGEL - Panorama

That's great info thank you!

The dog - The guardian and beloved protector of the evidence - But it wasn't was it CB- The dog let you down old chap!

I think the German prosecutor’s strategy here is brilliant. He’s admitted that he doesn’t have enough evidence to prosecute, but he’s dribbling nuggets of CB’s depravity all over the world now, bit by bit. The last details about the contents of the USB/dead dog findings have to leave CB crawling out of his skin. There’s no chance of a semi-normal or even a safe existence for him in society ever again. He’s being exposed and his jailers are now his protectors.

The Alesha case put me off crime for a long time.

Nice to see you're still around.

I'll look into this. There's lots of interesting (yet disturbing) things coming out about CB.

I always thought the parents were possibly involved, however on deep reflection I don't think it's possible to have kept it covered up for so many years without somebody (their friends) letting slip.

This guy just feels like he is the perpetrator or he was involved. It seems that there is much more going on here than the MC case - potential paedophile ring, drugs gangs, serial killer/rapist.
Hi, Sleuthdolf, I remember you from that case too and kikixxxx, Kiranerys and Edinlass (sorry I'm late with the Hi's) There's some similarities and I'm sure you can guess! but it's a tricky one..very confusing!!

I think the German prosecutor’s strategy here is brilliant. He’s admitted that he doesn’t have enough evidence to prosecute, but he’s dribbling nuggets of CB’s depravity all over the world now, bit by bit. The last details about the contents of the USB/dead dog findings have to leave CB crawling out of his skin. There’s no chance of a semi-normal or even a safe existence for him in society ever again. He’s being exposed and his jailers are now his protectors.

Possibly but if CB is not charged, That is a very dangerous game to play, the Prosecutor could get in a lot of trouble and CB could sue the police force for a large amount and press I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX