OR OR - Jesse Perez, 72, uses power wheelchair, Gresham, 30 Jan 2020

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Can you help us find this missing man? 72-year-old Jesse Perez was upset and left his residence near 196th and Halsey in his power wheelchair on Thursday. He was last seen wearing a blue/gray jacket, blue jeans, black slippers, and a black blazers hat. Perez is 4’10” tall and 183 lbs. Thank you in advance for the help. Call non emergency or if needed 911. Case 20-5927.

83434149_598217847404105_1326126557718118400_n.jpg

Gresham Police Department

Gresham police ask for help finding missing 72-year-old man

This is very concerning. Where could Jesse be?

Hmm. I guess no one in the house decided to go after him. It would have been easy for them to catch up to the chair.

I guess in a way it doesn’t matter why he was upset, or if he had been in an argument, he took off probably to cool down and now he is missing.

I’m hoping the poster up thread ^^^^^is correct when they said they think he’s at a friend’s house or at a shelter.

Being in a wheelchair, he doesn’t have a lot of control over things in his life. He may have taken off to feel free and make his own decisions. IMO, Just speculation.

Hmm. I guess no one in the house decided to go after him. It would have been easy for them to catch up to the chair.

I guess in a way it doesn’t matter why he was upset, or if he had been in an argument, he took off probably to cool down and now he is missing.

I’m hoping the poster up thread ^^^^^is correct when they said they think he’s at a friend’s house or at a shelter.

Being in a wheelchair, he doesn’t have a lot of control over things in his life. He may have taken off to feel free and make his own decisions. IMO, Just speculation.

I agree the reason he was upset doesn’t really matter. I was more asking this because I thought maybe knowing why he was upset may help in thinking of the different places he may have gone. JMO (For some, when certain circumstances come up they may go to a specific place or person to cool off or talk it out) Again, JMO. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back