SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case, I wonder why the plane is showing up on a company in Nashville TN website that has planes available for private charters.

Nashville is a long ways away for JPM to jump in a plane to go preach.

Perhaps their website is not up-to- date. According to registration record, the plane was sold by a Nashville company in 2020, to an owner in Atlanta, and then was sold to Solid Rock in April of this year. It also currently sitting at an airport in Rocky Mount, NC, and has been since April 6. Perhaps the plane has been undergoing maintenance or a new paint job, or updates to make the pastor more comfortable. JMO

Last edited:
Solid Rock Ministries also bought a plane.
Didn’t I hear JPM say, in one of his sermons, that someone bought the plane for Solid Rock/JPM? I don’t have the fortitude to watch any of them again, so MOO.

ETA - Just saw this…

(and edited for clarity, as well)

Last edited:
Doesn't look like the plane has flown in over a month. Last flight was on April 6 to Rocky Mount NC. Longs ways away from Myrtle Beach.

N623SR Flight Tracking and History - FlightAware
It isn't that far away, about 3 1/2 hours, but clearly, that will not be the airport that the plane will be based out of, as Myrtle Beach International Airport, and Beach Aviation Services are both basically a stone's throw away from Solid Rock, and Grand Strand Airport is in North Myrtle Beach, maybe 45 minutes away. It is likely in Rocky Mount for service.

And to address the earlier comment that JPM is apparently not a licensed pilot, I think it is very possible that at least someone among the church's apparent 700 members may well be. JPM seems to be well connected. JMO

Last edited:
Miller was convicted in 1999 of driving his silver pickup truck into Jennifer Garland twice as she was sandbagging near her home because of extreme flooding.

The then-19-year-old 'accelerated' into Garland after she gestured to him to slow down, dragging her 100 yards down the road.

He was given a suspended four-year prison sentence, probation, a $25 fine and ordered to complete 500 hours of community service.
RSBM
Glad to see this finally made it into MSM.
If I understand it correctly, this is the charge that JPM had pardoned.
(I wonder how the victim feels about that…) And that pardon made him eligible to buy/own firearms again. MOO.

Last edited:
Catching up.
I am so curious about this "gifted plane", the address on the registry is interesting too. I am attaching the registration. This was updated May 9 after Mica's death and the address isn't the church nor is it JP Miller's. However there is a connection professionally to JP.
RBBM
Where have we seen 9150 Abingdon Dr before?

When I look through the photos of Mica from the past it's so clear how deeply she loved JP. Makes me so sad. That love destroyed along with her life. She was so much more and we can only imagine what she would have accomplished in her life if she had never met him.

All JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member