What do you think about the West Memphis Three?

My sympathies are with the 3 young victims whose lives were stolen just as they began. May their memories be a blessing forever! In terms of who the perpetrators are, I think the case was terribly botched, even by 1993 standards. I don’t have the same sympathy towards the West Memphis 3 that a lot of people do, but I don’t think there’s evidence against them to sustain convictions. It’s just a very tragic case

Retired FBI profiler Jim Clemente agrees, his analysis was very clear about Terry's involvement. Helped me understand the motivation behind the killings.
Has Terry's DNA been tested yet? Why does something so simple take so long?
That county scares me ever since I read about how this case was handled and "investigated".
Terry Hobbs did it. The boys came upon him and his male lover in the woods that day. (the friend he had with him) and had to kill them so they wouldn’t tell.lover helped.

Welcome to any new posters. Tip. When posting a theory we add IMO, MOO. Meaning in my opinion.

I'm not a fan of TH. A good number of people look at him with suspicion, however he was never charged or convicted. It would not benefit justice for the three little boys to ruin another person's life without a trial and evidence.

I have changed my opinion of the three that were convicted to I think they are not guilty. I do not want to say innocent any longer, on the fence on that. I do not believe the evidence I've seen was enough to convict. Waiting to see if the new DNA gives any further insight.

Always on the side of the victims.

Terry Hobbs did it. The boys came upon him and his male lover in the woods that day. (the friend he had with him) and had to kill them so they wouldn’t tell.lover helped.
I absolutely positively agree. The West Memphis Three had no motive, no evidence against them. This whole case was a travesty.

Welcome to any new posters. Tip. When posting a theory we add IMO, MOO. Meaning in my opinion.

I'm not a fan of TH. A good number of people look at him with suspicion, however he was never charged or convicted. It would not benefit justice for the three little boys to ruin another person's life without a trial and evidence.

I have changed my opinion of the three that were convicted to I think they are not guilty. I do not want to say innocent any longer, on the fence on that. I do not believe the evidence I've seen was enough to convict. Waiting to see if the new DNA gives any further insight.

Always on the side of the victims.
Those poor babies losing their lives. And three boys losing their lives and youths behind bars. They will have that named The WM3 attached to them forever.

My sympathies are with the 3 young victims whose lives were stolen just as they began. May their memories be a blessing forever! In terms of who the perpetrators are, I think the case was terribly botched, even by 1993 standards. I don’t have the same sympathy towards the West Memphis 3 that a lot of people do, but I don’t think there’s evidence against them to sustain convictions. It’s just a very tragic case
Yes darling I agree 100%. This case was a travesty!

Do you think the boys they arrested may have done it? I don’t. It was Terry Hobbs
No not even for a second. It simply makes no sense. Why would Damian be pushing so hard for DNA evidence to be tested? And on the other hand, the only two people that do not want the DNA to be tested is Terry Hobbs and his daughter from what I researched.

Beyond a reasonable doubt? What about all of the other strange characters that were not looked into or accounted for? Like for example, Christopher Mark buyers said that he saw a suspicious van a week earlier trying to talk to Christopher. Or how about the guy that pulled up in the car to try to talk to Michael Moore by his school? Or what about Mr. Bojangles who went into the Bojangles restaurant covered in blood and mud?

IDK the details of this case, other than my quick scan of Wikipedia. But, I lived in NYC when the assault of the jogger occurred that the Central Park 5 was charged with. I knew the jogger loosely, as we were in the same running club. It was amazing she survived - when she recovered a year or two later she returned to running in the park but wore a ski mask and limped severely. There was a frenzy. Trump called for the DP. Politicians and newspapers blamed NYC black teenagers for "wilding" that was an inescapable result of their genetics. First Lady Hillary Clinton called groups of black teenagers "super predators" in a major public address - even linking black boys in NYC to South American drug cartels. NYPD had to do something, so they arrested those kids to calm the city and they were quickly convicted. It was insane. So, I don't know if the Memphis 3 did it, but I do know how public opinion for action can cause things to go very, very wrong - especially when adults choose to see their worst imagined attributes of children.

Beyond a reasonable doubt? What about all of the other strange characters that were not looked into or accounted for? Like for example, Christopher Mark buyers said that he saw a suspicious van a week earlier trying to talk to Christopher. Or how about the guy that pulled up in the car to try to talk to Michael Moore by his school? Or what about Mr. Bojangles who went into the Bojangles restaurant covered in blood and mud?

I lead heavily on Mr Bojangles.

Yeah I am being attacked by this guy called BurnAfterReadingLive for “civilly” debating him on YT. He has a whole channel dedicated to hate and just a disrespectful awful human being. He attacks other content creators and just stays cursing out Jason Baldwin all the time. He says he is a king and he can do whatever he wants.

I am going to say I don't think Jason Baldwin had anything to do with the murders. I do think Echols and Miskelley did. It is just a feeling I have.

I think Echols is is pushing hard for the DNA because he doesn't want to disappoint his "supporters." It's not like they can be charged again, if his or Miskelley's DNA shows up on anything. All Echols has to say is that it was "planted."

It wasn't a good investigation by any stretch of the imagination. This case is a case for "How not to conduct a murder investigation."

I was shocked when they got out of prison. And I live in Arkansas, so that was the last thing I ever expected to see. My son told me and I didn't believe him, I came here to WS to find out. I am glad that Jason Baldwin left the state, he deserves to be left alone. If Echols wants the spotlight, fine, but when the DNA comes back as inconclusive or points to him or Jessie, I don't want to hear it was planted. Echols should just be thankful he is out, especially after all of his lies about what happened to him in prison were proven to be lies. I thought Jason said it best when he said he wanted another trial to prove that he was innocent, he really didn't want to take the Alford Plea, he did it for Echols. Either way, I don't think Jason had anything to do with the murders. He did have an alibi.

This case is terrible. Three little boys died and there aren't really any clear answers. Three people were convicted, and I think their trials were terrible. They should have had new trials, but the State of Arkansas knew they were about to be exposed for the investigation and everything afterward, so they gave them the Alford Plea. Nothing has been resolved in this case. Three little boys are still dead, three men had their lives taken away from them for a long time, and we still don't know the truth.

JMO, IMO, and all other disclaimers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheyenne1060
Back