Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an article on another thread that stated the captain is the main suspect. If "Allright,Goodnight" were the words of the captain- that adds to my suspicion he planned it!!! He is NOT in the clear by any means. He had the means, motive, and opportunity to hijack it. Only the co-pilot could have been the other person to turn off the transponder. He was pissed off about the trial, and his flight simulator revealed practice runs to land on small islands in the Indian Ocean!

Weak argument at best, there is NO evidence at all to implicate the Pilot or Co-Pilot, and COMMS were NOT SWITCHED OFF, they simply failed.

Trying to land at Meigs Field I have crashed a Cessna plane into Sears/Willis tower using MS flight simulator, oops my mistake! Does that make me a terrorist?

When this plane first disappeared my gut reaction was that terrorists wanted to crash into the Petronas Tower. Would that not make a prime target for the flight crew if they wanted to make a statement?

This plane simply had a fire, and the Malaysian Govt would like to shift blame elsewhere.

Ahhhhhh!!!!! Finding a lost plane within the course of its travel is not a priority for international air traffic controllers

My goodness what is their job then-???

This one:

"We were calling, but they've got other planes in the air; they're saying, 'Your plane never entered my air space, so technically I don't have to worry about it at the moment'.

think 911, what happened the minute folks "lost" planes! They went nuts! (correct that is their job)!

They didn't know it was MH370, their radar just identifies flying objects, -- does this have ANY credibility? Military radar across the region just ID "flying objects"
something in the sky

130 MAS executives needed to fly to Beijing to face the media, but none of them had Chinese visa.

This reads like in the first 48 hours 130 people were needed in Beijing

Does anyone remember a 130 MAL officials in Bejing the same day ???

You've got to follow up, calling your local people, getting them out of bed to find up someone who worked at the airports - mostly remote places, not 24-hour operations - to check if the plane was there. We lost an hour just on that Nanning rumour."

so is he saying they resolved all that in 60 minutes?

the mangosteen [4.6 tons of the exotic fruit were on board], all this rubbish.

The guy said that no> That was not rubbish - that was what he answered when asked about dangerous cargo - no?

MAS will continue caring for the people -

What are they doing today?

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/556739/20140624/mh370-mas-boss-malaysian-airline.htm#.U6uCj7HYTMf

Dear Lord!

Should we all be contacting our regular airlines to see if they share this ''company policy" -- picking up the phone now -- ??? Let's share our results so we can make informed consumer choices.

MAS is now off my list

Weak argument at best, there is NO evidence at all to implicate the Pilot or Co-Pilot, and COMMS were NOT SWITCHED OFF, they simply failed.

Trying to land at Meigs Field I have crashed a Cessna plane into Sears/Willis tower using MS flight simulator, oops my mistake! Does that make me a terrorist?

When this plane first disappeared my gut reaction was that terrorists wanted to crash into the Petronas Tower. Would that not make a prime target for the flight crew if they wanted to make a statement?

This plane simply had a fire, and the Malaysian Govt would like to shift blame elsewhere.
Actually I think this is the weak argument that there is NO evidence for. The plane would have made emergency calls, wouldn't have turned and flown for hours had there been a fire. There were no witness reports of flames.

This whole thing is going nowhere. Either it ended up in the South Indian Ocean or landed somewhere in Asia. I think someone had to have taken control of MH370.

I am sure Indonesia would of picked that airplane up as it flew near Banda Aceh. The airport is Sultan Iskandar Muda International Airport. Now, if the airplane flew near Cocos (Keeling) Islands as it is in the South Indian Ocean. I wonder if radar at Cocos (Keeling) Islands Airport detected it.

Actually I think this is the weak argument that there is NO evidence for. The plane would have made emergency calls, wouldn't have turned and flown for hours had there been a fire. There were no witness reports of flames.

1) There are in fact two credible witness reports of fire. First the oil rig operator, second a sailor who reported recently her sighting.

2) When a flight crew encounters an IFE such as a fire, their first priority is to fly the plane, then navigate and finally to communicate. What order of preference would you wish YOUR PILOT to follow if the plane is a ball of fire and smoke?

3) There is NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE that the plane flew for hours. The INMARSAT data is a RED HERRING. And if it did fly for hours, it is only due to the resilience of the multi-redundant flight systems, because the crew and passengers likely did not survive a fire. People don't make radio or phone calls when they are dead. There have been other planes that flew on with dead passengers and crew.

1) There are in fact two credible witness reports of fire. First the oil rig operator, second a sailor who reported recently her sighting.

2) When a flight crew encounters an IFE such as a fire, their first priority is to fly the plane, then navigate and finally to communicate. What order of preference would you wish YOUR PILOT to follow if the plane is a ball of fire and smoke?

3) There is NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE that the plane flew for hours. The INMARSAT data is a RED HERRING. And if it did fly for hours, it is only due to the resilience of the multi-redundant flight systems, because the crew and passengers likely did not survive a fire. People don't make radio or phone calls when they are dead. There have been other planes that flew on with dead passengers and crew.
Why didn't the co-pilot call it in??? Maybe because there was NO fire.

Great post!
And I pretty much agree with everything you said.

The posts I consider GREAT are the ones that have FACTS in them.
Facts are what an investigation depends on.
You can't go to court or find a plane on unsubstantiated opinions.

Why didn't the co-pilot call it in??? Maybe because there was NO fire.

Have you actually read the IFE Checklist for a fire on the 777? It is impossibly complex. They would have their hands full, and the co-pilot would be running the checklist (remember flight engineers? they used to do those.).

The MH370 pilot would be,,,, well,,,, flying the plane and inputting those "suspicious" alternate waypoints to get the plane back on the ground AND burn off excess fuel.

What possible help would the radio be at this point in the flight??

I think it is very telling that a lot of us still have many differeing opinions about what happened to the plane.

I think this PROVES that the search organizers have failed miserably so far. They have done nothing to convince the masses that they are on the right track. If they had, most of us would believe the plane is somewhere generally close to west of Perth and we continue to not have that concensus.

Epic fail so far. They had us for awhile with the sonar pings from Bluefin, but then they lost us when they said those pings were not from the black box.

UFO theory is as good as any other at this point. Huge plane just vanishes, no debris field, no bodies, nothing. Just gone. I didn't think it was possible, but obviously it is. So sad for all the families.

Are the officials still thinking the pilot or copilot had something to do with it? Or have they finally cleared them both?

I realize the vast area they are searching, I truly do get that it's literally oceans. I just can't understand why NOTHING has been found. And those pings that they were certain were from the block box, or 6whatever....they lost the pings, and still haven't found anything?? I don't know. I've thrown everything including spaghetti up and nothing sticks.

The only one reason why I believe it's not in the s Indian Ocean is because of the lack of debris.

The only "UFO's" IMO, are the ones that made that purposely made this plane disappear.

I think it is very telling that a lot of us still have many differeing opinions about what happened to the plane.

I think this PROVES that the search organizers have failed miserably so far. They have done nothing to convince the masses that they are on the right track. If they had, most of us would believe the plane is somewhere generally close to west of Perth and we continue to not have that concensus.

Epic fail so far. They had us for awhile with the sonar pings from Bluefin, but then they lost us when they said those pings were not from the black box.

The MSM coverage of MH370 is one for the text books.

If you follow the "facts", you find they are all fiction generated by the media. Once the fiction is out there, it cannot be called back. Some "news" papers like the London Daily Mail, like to 'sex up" the fiction and then it goes from there in a cycle of further becoming "FACT".

All the rumors about the communications being switched off, the pilot being a political fanatic, the flight simulator, missing flight simulator files, all nonsense. The fact is, no one knows what happened and the search has been severely botched, in part because of reliance on one set of data points from Inmarsat.

How much time has gone by and no one has come forward with a "smoking gun" about the flight crew? Nobody, no one. Someone would be talking by now if they knew something.

Occams Razer : The plane caught fire and the flight crew had their hands full.

Have you actually read the IFE Checklist for a fire on the 777? It is impossibly complex. They would have their hands full, and the co-pilot would be running the checklist (remember flight engineers? they used to do those.).

The MH370 pilot would be,,,, well,,,, flying the plane and inputting those "suspicious" alternate waypoints to get the plane back on the ground AND burn off excess fuel.

What possible help would the radio be at this point in the flight??

There is an important reason for a may-day call even if the plane was going down. And that is to inform someone that the plane is crashing and where it is crashing so that they know where to look for survivors.

I agree flying or trying to fly a wounded plane is first priority, but a may-day call is also vitally important. It was reported that Cell Phones were turned on and/or off from that plane according to some reports so even if communication was out, the cell phones were an option if plane could fly low enough to a tower which it obviously did at one point according to 1 news report.

Also, that lady in the boat that also supposedly spotted smoke trailing a plane while she was sailing admitted to get funds for directing more "hits" on the website in which she released that information. According to what I read there. I dont consider her credible based on that.

All JMO of course.

I too, am real fond of Maldives sighting as it relates to Garcia and the pilots home sim which had GArcia in it?

What commerical airline pilot needs to practice landing at one of the most secretive navy bases the US has.

It cant be like it was a challenging approach! It is in the middle of the ocean with no obsticles, homes etc.

Thats like a 18 wheel truck driver playing on a simulator where the highway is stright for 1250 miles -- makes no sense at all!

So, are you saying the pilot was in on this inside job to land onto Garcia?

The main thing that has always bugged me about the pilot was the video of him when he was being searched before boarding, and he looked directly up at the cameras. Nothing concrete but it sure looked a little suspicious to me.

No they have NOT disproven what was on his flight simulator. I have long believed he did it. I don't think he's the saintly hero many posters on this forum believe, that's why I stopped posting.

Why are you suspicious of Captain Shah, LinasK?

They are doing a good job making this a gong show manifested by themselves, but don't seem to be taking it seriously.

My original thought was a hijack gone bad heading for Petronas as well. :cheers:

My opinions only, no facts here:

The First Officer's cell phone supposedly did a handshake with a mainland tower, about 30 minutes after the plane supposedly turned west. I do not consider this an official report, and I have previous posts that explain why this event may not have occurred.

To save you time searching for my earlier posts, here is the conundrum. If the First Officer's phone handshaked with a tower, every other phone device on the plane that was not turned off would probably have handshaked with the tower too. It is almost impossible to believe that only one device on the plane was turned on (or left on by accident) at that point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDBirch