GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! Long time, no chat...I've been locked out of Websleuths but am happy to be back in. Been watching trial and all I can say now is the current witness with the recovered text messages sure does give a different look to the story she had been telling, doesn't it?!
@Delta Dawn! I've been wondering where you were. So good to see you!

This cross examination is so weak. But defense just doesn't have much going for it at this point.
I certainly agree! This defense has been so unsuccessful at tearing down any of the State's witnesses.

Guess we'll just have to wait until the defense puts on their side of the case, and see if they can establish any reasonable doubt in this trial. For me, the defense isn't doing it with any of the State's witnesses.

I don't have access to MBO online, can someone grab any texts from this article, if there are any?

Text messages read in court nearly lead to a mistrial in Tammy Moorer case

No actual text messages in that article, but Law/Crime has these tweets:

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 3h3 hours ago
#TammyMoorer - Nov 13, 2013 - Tammy text to friend: I've never talked to Sidney for 2.5 hours.
What's that?
Tammy: Recovering phone calls and texts From her?
Tammy: Yep, some if not all

#TammyMoorer - Nov. 15, 2013: Tammy: Kind of looks like Sidney's girlfriend
A boy?
Tammy: Yeah but her beard wasn't that think
Deleted message: I feel the same way. I thought I was in love with Sidney but if someone loves you they will hurt you.

#TammyMoorer - Nov 30, 2013: Tammy - Deleted mesage: Just in case my phone dies, my other number is the same but ends in 5. (Sidney's number)

#TammyMoorer - Tammy text to friend Christine Johnson: You think I look decent enough to start dating again?
Christine: Shut up about dating, you love your husband
Tammy: I do not love him. He betrayed me.....zero love. I *advertiser censored***** hate him.

#TammyMoorer - The previous messages had been deleted from Tammy's phone.

#TammyMoorer - Dec 6 - Tammy deleted texts:
Tammy: I think he's surprised I told you
Christine: Told me what?
Tammy: What he did. I almost didn't come on this trip because it all wend down right before Christine: I know how much you hurt I understand

#TammyMoorer - Deleted texts on Tammy's phone:
Tammy: It is what it is. I turned down a lot of hate dates early in our marriage Tammy: Maybe after I date awhile and *advertiser censored** a few guys maybe I'll see things a different way

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2h2 hours ago
#TammyMoorer - Sidney's phone (presumably Tammy has it) on Dec 6, 2013 to an unknown number.
WARNING GRAPHIC LANGUAGE:
Tammy: You are making my p**** wet
I c** like 40 times during sex
Something is wrong or very right with me

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2h2 hours ago
#TammyMoorer - These texts are confusing but Tammy has her phone and Sidney's phone. Heather texted Sidney's phone, Tammy responds. Tammy then texts her friend from her own phone telling her she's communicating with Heather on Sidney's phone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, it is so good to see you, too! I locked myself out on the app months ago and still can't get back in so since I am home today I dug out my old laptop where I was still logged in! YAY! LOL

Hi friend! The app doesn’t work anymore, I did the same thing thinking I was locked out. I battled Tapatalk, and lost. Reset my darn password a dozen times, finally realized it was a new WS site that isn’t compatible

Thank you, it is so good to see you, too! I locked myself out on the app months ago and still can't get back in so since I am home today I dug out my old laptop where I was still logged in! YAY! LOL
HA! And this is why people have so many cell phones and electronics. You can't just throw them away. You never know when you might need them to discuss a trial with your friends on a message board. :D

I understand folks sometimes text each other in the same house (I’ve done it when the baby is sleeping and I don’t want to risk waking the beast he can be when overtired). But I thought it was established that the text between SM and TM about pot stickers and OJ was with one home, one not.

Also, why didn’t they ever text or call each other? That seems odd, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim