Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They found kiddie *advertiser censored* on the computers in Alabama. That's what made them cancel the state charges and file federal.

I wouldn't put it past Gagnon to try to weasel out of this by blaming his good buddy, Mike, for getting him involved in the first place.

They found kiddie *advertiser censored* on the computers in Alabama. That's what made them cancel the state charges and file federal.

But I'm pretty sure that the child *advertiser censored* found in AL was days after he'd given the sworn affidavit, that's been released. So no, unless I'm remembering wrong, LE didn't have his computers yet, when RG made the statement about having 5 yrs worth of Russian type child *advertiser censored*.

As for federal mug shots being public record, can't the feds legally claim that they can't release them, due to an ongoing investigation?

Personally, I wouldn't want any investigation compromised, just because the public has a right to see someone's mug shot. But that's me.

Oh they had a bead on Gagnon from the get-go, because of all those phone calls that were made immediately after Brooke was reported missing.

The feds may have been bluffing when they questioned him, and Ray - who was out of contact with Jacques (having no way of knowing what if anything the Feds really knew - and they knew a lot), admitted to what they may have told them they already had, but didn't. Which was pictures of him having a 3-way with Jacques and a child. Or maybe they did have it if a copy was in Jacques' house, and threw an 8x10 in Gagnon's face.

Five years is how long Jacques has been abusing AR.

It's all his fault. If he hadn't gotten me into this I swear I didn't do anything I was just scared you gotta believe me.

Does that make sense?

Yes, and thank you, it does make sense.

Oh yeah, and changing Brooke's myspace password didn't exactly keep Gagnon on the way downlow.

If you know what I mean. I was kidding when I called him Moe, but boy.

I didn't even see you refer to him as Moe. lol

Night, Diane.
See you later!

Not trying to confuse anyone, as these are probably not related to this case but ....

I found a Raymond Gagnon when I searched the Federal Bureau of Prisons but it doesn't seem like the RG from this case because he's 48 yrs old:

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFind...FirstName=raymond&Race=W&Sex=M&Age=&x=26&y=26

Also found 2 Michael Jacques in the Federal BOP site.

A Michael Gerard Jacques, 50, was released in 2005.
A Michael Jacques, 46, has an "unknown" projected release date and it says he is not in BOP custody (Does that mean he's in state custody?).

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFind...FirstName=michael&Race=W&Sex=M&Age=&x=19&y=11

Dark_shadows .... Can you straighten me out here, please?! (About the incarcerated Jacques that is not in BOP custody above? Would that mean he's being held in a state facility?)

I hope whatever it was is enough to convict him of her murder, if indeed he is the person(s?) who killed her.

I'm impatient for the murder charge(s) to be filed.

I was just thinking of something,... if infact this is a child *advertiser censored* ring and MJ and Gagnon are in it deep. They WILL keep the murder charges and still go after them for distributing child *advertiser censored* as well right??? There is no way they would drop murder charges to get them for child *advertiser censored*,.. am I correct with this statement? I would hate to see them drop it because of the "bigger picture". Brooke's friends and family need justice for her.

Could it be that the reason that there has been no release of mugshots for MJ and RG is that they are actually "pictured/featured" in child *advertiser censored* videos that they have been distributing with the help of KG and his family and their connections? I mean "IF" that is what they are doing...

I also wonder, on what level of MJ house was the computer room? Upstairs maybe?

I was just thinking of something,... if infact this is a child *advertiser censored* ring and MJ and Gagnon are in it deep. They WILL keep the murder charges and still go after them for distributing child *advertiser censored* as well right??? There is no way they would drop murder charges to get them for child *advertiser censored*,.. am I correct with this statement? I would hate to see them drop it because of the "bigger picture". Brooke's friends and family need justice for her.

I would hope that they would want to prosecute to the fullest on both charges. Are you thinking that they would "drop" the murder charges to get them to talk concerning the child *advertiser censored* ring?

I would hope that they would want to prosecute to the fullest on both charges. Are you thinking that they would "drop" the murder charges to get them to talk concerning the child *advertiser censored* ring?

I don't know much about law, but I have seen charges get dropped so they can further another investigation. If they think they can MUCH MORE people on this child *advertiser censored* ring thing,.. I could see them maybe dropping the murder charges or pleading them down so they don't get the death penalty. I would HATE to see that happen,.. but do you think it could be possible????? I hope not,.. it would sickening me that they got away with murdering Brooke.

Could it be that the reason that there has been no release of mugshots for MJ and RG is that they are actually "pictured/featured" in child *advertiser censored* videos that they have been distributing with the help of KG and his family and their connections? I mean "IF" that is what they are doing...

I also wonder, on what level of MJ house was the computer room? Upstairs maybe?

That might very well be the case,...they don't want to "tip off" any potential buyers if they are infact the ones making and selling the *advertiser censored*. If they are selling it and there faces are all over the place, I am sure other sickos would stay away from their *advertiser censored* and buy it somewhere else.
Maybe this is the case,.. MJ makes it,.. RG sells it (and of course watches it). And they are trying to get more people so they aren't showing RG's face. So they can "set up" someone and so forth and so forth. JMO, of course.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ve..._had_fought_release_of_vt_man_from_probation/

MONTPELIER - When Michael Jacques came up for early release from probation, a prosecutor didn't think it was a good idea, telling a judge that as a twice-convicted sex offender, Jacques shouldn't go without supervision.

(well atleast someone thought it was a bad idea!!!!:furious:)

"Those are all understandable, but the fact of the matter is he's a twice-convicted sex offender and I think society has the right to have him on probation and to have somebody checking up on him at least once in a while, even if it's just a monthly meeting with a probation officer to find out where he is, what he's doing, to make sure that his life is still stable and is going - going the way it should go," according to DiBartolo, who alluded to a lewd-and-lascivious conduct charge against Jacques from 1987."

Words can't even describe,..... FRY HIM!!!!!:behindbar

I don't know much about law, but I have seen charges get dropped so they can further another investigation. If they think they can MUCH MORE people on this child *advertiser censored* ring thing,.. I could see them maybe dropping the murder charges or pleading them down so they don't get the death penalty. I would HATE to see that happen,.. but do you think it could be possible????? I hope not,.. it would sickening me that they got away with murdering Brooke.

I would hate to see them drop the murder charges for Brooke because without Brooke they would have NO child *advertiser censored* case to investigate into much more people. I truly hope that dropping murder charges isn't an option.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ve..._had_fought_release_of_vt_man_from_probation/

MONTPELIER - When Michael Jacques came up for early release from probation, a prosecutor didn't think it was a good idea, telling a judge that as a twice-convicted sex offender, Jacques shouldn't go without supervision.

(well atleast someone thought it was a bad idea!!!!:furious:)

"Those are all understandable, but the fact of the matter is he's a twice-convicted sex offender and I think society has the right to have him on probation and to have somebody checking up on him at least once in a while, even if it's just a monthly meeting with a probation officer to find out where he is, what he's doing, to make sure that his life is still stable and is going - going the way it should go," according to DiBartolo, who alluded to a lewd-and-lascivious conduct charge against Jacques from 1987."

Words can't even describe,..... FRY HIM!!!!!:behindbar

Public hanging on the courthouse lawn for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim