The Family Tree - connecting the dots

you could be right, maybe it was a son that Kurtis K had with Priscilla. So was it his sister's baby? Kristina K and Dawayne ?

It makes my head ache trying to keep things straight. When I came across a "Dave" who had a child with Tarah I thought, what the H... where did he come from :crazy:

Duh! It's "Davey who's still in the Navy and probably will be for for life." I'd write a parody for the whole song except this is all to gross and bizarre and convoluted!

I just posted this in the Parking Lot (the facebook page is listed in me message there) ----

Brandy T. (cousin of MP) has Kristina K. (ex of Ali's bio dad Dawayne M., ex-step mom of Ali, sister of Ali's convicted abuser Kurtis K.) listed as one of her friends.

This links MP's family to Ali's family. Why/how does MP's cousin know Kristina???

Okay I'm still trying to get the family connections straight, so Brandy is MPs half sister right?
TT is their mother?
(I'll be sitting in the corner if anyone needs me :smile:)

Okay I'm still trying to get the family connections straight, so Brandy is MPs half sister right?
TT is their mother?
(I'll be sitting in the corner if anyone needs me :smile:)

Someone earlier found that MP's mother and Brandy and Jason's mother are sisters, so they were cousins. But don't ask me to find it. Either way they are siblings or cousins.

So how did Brandy know Kristina? Did MP have Kristina on his facebook which would mean he knew her somehow, and maybe that's how Brandy friended her??

I just think it's another hinky, bizzare link in this disaster.

Someone earlier found that MP's mother and Brandy and Jason's mother are sisters, so they were cousins. But don't ask me to find it. Either way they are siblings or cousins.

So how did Brandy know Kristina? Did MP have Kristina on his facebook which would mean he knew her somehow, and maybe that's how Brandy friended her??

Lol, all I know is, I found this:

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VHGN-T32

I've used the site for years when working on my own family tree!

BT JT MP all siblings ...same mom. BT daughter in MP fb album.

If you're missing a post, I moved a couple with facebook links to the Social Media Discussion thread in the Parking Lot.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158883"]Here is the link.[/ame]

The only FB page permitted to be posted in the public forum here is the one of the perp, Michael Plumadore.

I just want to say a quick "thank you" to all of you who are attempting to create some order in this chaos of who's who in Aliahna's brief life. It's almost impossible to follow.

I know it's been said a million times, here and elsewhere, but I feel so sorry for all the children stuck in this quagmire of their parents' creation. No child should have to live like this. What the heck is wrong with people???

I just want to say a quick "thank you" to all of you who are attempting to create some order in this chaos of who's who in Aliahna's brief life. It's almost impossible to follow.

I know it's been said a million times, here and elsewhere, but I feel so sorry for all the children stuck in this quagmire of their parents' creation. No child should have to live like this. What the heck is wrong with people???

I know. I get such a sick feeling inside.

Who is putting together all the photos and such? I have a photo of the Souders family with all the children - just not sure if/how I'm able to just post it here - and I don't wanna get in trouble with the mods.

PM me please??

Who is putting together all the photos and such? I have a photo of the Souders family with all the children - just not sure if/how I'm able to just post it here - and I don't wanna get in trouble with the mods.

PM me please??

Not a mod, but you can't post pictures on WS of any children other than Aliahna. You can post it to Photobucket and link to it.

PM me please??

You might want to let AmandaReakonwith. She keeps the best albums of all the cases. See her post I linked below. She has a link to her photobucket at the bottom of her post. Hope that helps.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7481335&postcount=24"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - All about Aliahna[/ame]

This case is almost too awful to believe. When all the details become public, I'm not sure I'll be able to stand knowing about them. I am so disgusted by these people already....

Cheryle S changed her last name beginning with the letter R, a couple days ago. Melissa and Cheryle are not facebook friends. I think she probably is trying to stay under the radar! I don't blame her.

I want to clear up a mystery!!!
I started the FB group Mike Plumadore for friends and family. I am on other groups and pages regarding this case. Most of the other groups were blocking friends and family of the victim. There is so much hate for all of them. I wanted to give them a forum to talk without bias. I left the group and now I can't administate it. I was getting ugly messages and I decided I could not tackle to magnitude of hate associated with the public. I am in the process of getting it removed. Nobody posted on the page!

I do not see Cheryle R or S on MS's friends list?? I do note that the 'secret MP fb club' has Cheryle in it though..ugh!

I know for sure that MS is the wife of Cheryles exe - step mom of the 13 year old that was harassed by MP while he lived with said exe (and possibly MS). I am beginning to wonder if MS is not the link to all of them, since she seems to be on everyones friend list and the only one I have seen with pics of 'good friend Mike'...

Curious who Matt S is...he is also in that 'secret' group for MP and has Allen, Priscilla, Tara AND of course Melissa on his friends. Not sure how he fits in, but he also has little girls.

The Matt S that I believe you are referring to is TS's cousin, Amber's nephew. According to this adoption search form completed by Leanne Lemmon, when she was 3 her mother committed suicide in front of her. She and her infant brother went to live with her grandmother and then were put up for adoption. She was renamed Leanne S. and her brother was renamed David S.

http://registry.adoption.com/records/105837.html

The person that I am reading the least about and looks to "perhaps" be the one in the entire bunch that is not embedded with the past molestors and family.. LM is the father of one of the little girls with TS, correct?

I have read a few comments on FB memorial pages, he is stating he wants to get his daughter back to him. I have also read on various FB pages it seems as if TS was keeping LM daughter from him.

Does anyone know how connected LM is to all of the players in this case. It seems he is perhaps the one who knew the least as far as the family, friends, friends of MP and friends of the Kennedy family?
Just wondering?

The person that I am reading the least about and looks to "perhaps" be the one in the entire bunch that is not embedded with the past molestors and family.. LM is the father of one of the little girls with TS, correct?

I have read a few comments on FB memorial pages, he is stating he wants to get his daughter back to him. I have also read on various FB pages it seems as if TS was keeping LM daughter from him.

Does anyone know how connected LM is to all of the players in this case. It seems he is perhaps the one who knew the least as far as the family, friends, friends of MP and friends of the Kennedy family?
Just wondering?

LM married/lived with Melissa S. Has 3 kids with her. The S is the last name of the young girl that MP sent nasty text mess/pictures to. The two S women are friends and/or related. MP lived with the father of young girl last name S.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCPstudy
Back