ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding out what led Luca to Jun is important, and could have a bearing on determining what other cases, if any, Luca is involved in.

We can only check out the information provided, but we can't always get to see and hear about just the info that we would like to. That's life. I think that the website information registered by Jun is important, and I would like to see the information stay. But that's me and I'm not a mod.

I don't feel that it belittles or besmirches Jun in any way. If the rest of us are uncomfortable with an oral sex reference after everything else that has gone on this case...well, I just don't know what to say to that.

The most Luka would have got is a couple months in jail, in whatever jurisdiction they were committed in. How does this prevent him from moving on to murder?

BTW, are the police looking into his Aunt's death in 2010? He's probably just lying but they should really make sure.

I;m glad they are looking into her death.......it has been noted that it was sudden......wasnt it something to do with her medication?

Also one thing that has worried me is that he has reffered to himself as a serial killer....we know he is a liar and a big noter, but I am sure he wanted to do it again........wonder if he had already killed someone.

Another thing I find so bizarre is the fact they found *advertiser censored* in his hotel room....

He has murdered someone, put it on the net and is in hiding in a foreign country, knowing full well that he is going to be chased by LE and that it would go viral on the internet and his face everywhere. We know he was nervous and agitated but he still looks at *advertiser censored*....

he was looking at *advertiser censored* in the internet cafe in Berlin as well...

You would think he would have more important things to occupy himself with....

Why are we sleuthing Jun Lin and his Internet activities? He is a victim.

Homobjs.com. So what. Oh no, he's gay, and maybe enjoys oral sex. So do millions, billions of others of us. :rolleyes:

It may also mean "Beijing." Either way, I agree it is irrelevant.

The email address for Justin in post 1132 above leads to a Facebook account. It seems Justin also used the name Patrick, and that's where the media took a couple of their photos from. Most of the contents are blocked by privacy settings

I watched the video. Well, I use the word "watched" loosely. I had to avert my eyes several times and I was left with a sick feeling... in my stomach as well as in my heart.

I am a nurse. The feelings that were invoked in me were not at all caused by the gore, the body, or the blood. Those were actually the times I was paying closer attention. However, the sexual things I could not watch, or any of the actual cutting, although I can view a surgery without blinking an eye. The difference was intent, and maliciousness, and that was the content that left me with the sickening feelings.

I am not "in" to gore in the least, but my profession requires me to be a bit more tolerant of it than most people. I applaud people like LE, pathologists, medical examiners, investigators, etc who do some of the really dirty work that benefits us all.

The most troubling part of the video for myself was the necrophilia. The entire video is macabre, but the sexual deviancy is what threw me for a loop.

I unwittingly clicked on a link posted on a forum I frequent, with the thread title " Real or Fake ". Being a man, I assumed it was in reference to a woman's breast lol, unfortunately it was not. Initially I thought this had to be fake, but after a few minutes, I realized this was in fact real. To watch an innocent man being defiled in such a way is something that will be embedded in my psyche forever I suppose. It was barbarism on a level I didn't think humans were capable of ( in this case I use the word " human" relatively, its debatable whether LM is human, and not an amalgamation of all things evil ) ... Im just glad he is in custody, and will have to answer for the atrocity he committed upon this young man.

I've noticed people bantering the idea LM may have committed the Hollywood sign murder, or that he may be involved in other murders, but I suspect not. The way he comported himself after this whole ordeal speaks of rank amateurism. He doesn't posses a sophisticated mind, nor does he display a cunning intellect, certainly not enough to get away with murder. Not to mention his inherent narcissism wouldn't allow him to be cryptic, or keep a murder he may have committed prior to this incident under wraps. He wanted to let the world know what he did to Jun Lin, as he would with any other victims had he murdered them also. He is nothing more than a deluded, self absorbed sociopath, who was looking for 15 minutes of fame, at any expense, even that of an innocent man.

Well that's just my 2 cents. Thank you all for your diligence in reporting/posting on this case. Have a wonderful day.

Once again, sillybilly, I have apologized repeatedly for the generalizing 'sick' comment. Not sure what else I must do to make amends.

But myself and others do raise a good point, I think. Namely, why is it necessary or desirable to view the video (yes, I completely understand that LE officers are forced to endure these kinds of viewings), especially when graphic descriptions suffice and are readily available for those needing or wanting information? But most especially after the fact of the crime?

Again, this probably won't make me the most popular new member here...lol, but it begs the question: If looking at 'snuff' videos (those real and hopefully most faked) was an activity only for those actively investigating crimes, and not a (I'm sorry, I'll say it again) sick interest and bit o' titillation for much of humanity...

Well, again, sites like the one that posted the video in the first place would not exist.

There are pages and pages of this thread linking images to this deceased victim's dismembered torso, in a nitpicking discussion of what breed of dog this might be, and where are his ears in relation to his paws (not to mention the creepy links to soundbites from it). I'm sorry, but in the end, I must concur with the above poster--this is snuff.

Sadly, the world is full of people who watch that video, and other videos that are even worse, for some sort of titillation, but they are not on this website. I have watched it because I don't take the word of other people about anything. I am the type of person that makes up my own mind about things because everyone views things from their own perspective, and people are good at over or under exaggerating things. This video was not over exaggerated, and is without a doubt one of the worse things I have ever seen. I have barely slept since this case started. I think it is VERY valid to try and figure out what kind of dog it was. Where did he get it to start with? Where is the dog now?? The dog is part of the evidence, and I don't see that discussing it and trying to figure it out is nitpicking it. Cudo's to the Facebook group that nitpicked over the kitten videos for the last two years! I sure wish someone had listened to them. LE wants to have the video taken down from the Bestgore website, and I certainly have no issues with that. I think it is delusional to think that removing it from that one website will make it go away. One of the things I hate, hate, hate the most about what happened to Jun Lin and the kittens is that they will forever be victimized by those videos because they will always be someplace on the internet. We have a long, long, way to go in this case, and sadly, I don't think we have seen the end of what LM placed out into the world. Glad you are here with us at WS's - you obviously care. :twocents:

Finding out what led Luca to Jun is important, and could have a bearing on determining what other cases, if any, Luca is involved in.

We can only check out the information provided, but we can't always get to see and hear about just the info that we would like to. That's life. I think that the website information registered by Jun is important, and I would like to see the information stay. But that's me and I'm not a mod.

I don't feel that it belittles or besmirches Jun in any way. If the rest of us are uncomfortable with an oral sex reference after everything else that has gone on this case...well, I just don't know what to say to that.

I am a huge fan of oral sex for the record. :D

That isn't what disturbs me. I just don't like to see an opening into sleuthing the victim, and his activities. Those are his business, and LE's now, not ours.

well I am off to bed.....nearly 10.30 pm here............here's hoping when I wake up, no nasty packages have been found.....

re him wanting his 15 mins of fame......I agree that is what all of this is about. His craving for fame is mind boggling.

I think he is going to get his wish and for longer than the usual 15 mins.. The fact that he posted a murder in action online is a first and only, so far...........let alone the fact that he sent the body parts in the mail.

His massive online presence is also something that is really astonishing people.

Personally, the extent he has gone to, to be famous is what has totally amazed me. The photoshopped photos, the posing in the photos, the numerous sites dedicate to himself.....let alone the 70 facebook accounts.

I have never read about anything like this before, and like many on here have read about alot of damaged people. I want to know what made the boy crave this level of attention.

I;m glad they are looking into her death.......it has been noted that it was sudden......wasnt it something to do with her medication?

Also one thing that has worried me is that he has reffered to himself as a serial killer....we know he is a liar and a big noter, but I am sure he wanted to do it again........wonder if he had already killed someone.

Another thing I find so bizarre is the fact they found *advertiser censored* in his hotel room....

He has murdered someone, put it on the net and is in hiding in a foreign country, knowing full well that he is going to be chased by LE and that it would go viral on the internet and his face everywhere. We know he was nervous and agitated but he still looks at *advertiser censored*....

he was looking at *advertiser censored* in the internet cafe in Berlin as well...

You would think he would have more important things to occupy himself with....

I don't buy *advertiser censored* magazines but I'm wondering if these magazines have classified ads? Men looking for men or women looking for men, etc. Could he have been searching for someone to take him in? Maybe that's how he met that guy that let him stay with him for 2 days in France? Just a thought.

FWIW - I don't think he was involved in the Hollywood murder case.

I would be breathing down his neck pretty hard about that 2002 missing persons case he commented on from Indiana, though. Pretty sure it was Indiana.

This is the post LM commented on:

http://chriscrimeforum.freeforums.org/brandy-nicole-wilson-missing-since-6-4-2002-indiana-t4130.html

Quite disturbing his comment actually:

"I did research on this case with law students I know. Its alarming how many psychopaths are walking among us. How many unsolved cases and uncaught criminals."

The most troubling part of the video for myself was the necrophilia. The entire video is macabre, but the sexual deviancy is what threw me for a loop.

I unwittingly clicked on a link posted on a forum I frequent, with the thread title " Real or Fake ". Being a man, I assumed it was in reference to a woman's breast lol, unfortunately it was not. Initially I thought this had to be fake, but after a few minutes, I realized this was in fact real. To watch an innocent man being defiled in such a way is something that will be embedded in my psyche forever I suppose. It was barbarism on a level I didn't think humans were capable of ( in this case I use the word " human" relatively, its debatable whether LM is human, and not an amalgamation of all things evil ) ... Im just glad he is in custody, and will have to answer for the atrocity he committed upon this young man.

I've noticed people bantering the idea LM may have committed the Hollywood sign murder, or that he may be involved in other murders, but I suspect not. The way he comported himself after this whole ordeal speaks of rank amateurism. He doesn't posses a sophisticated mind, nor does he display a cunning intellect, certainly not enough to get away with murder. Not to mention his inherent narcissism wouldn't allow him to be cryptic, or keep a murder he may have committed prior to this incident under wraps. He wanted to let the world know what he did to Jun Lin, as he would with any other victims had he murdered them also. He is nothing more than a deluded, self absorbed sociopath, who was looking for 15 minutes of fame, at any expense, even that of an innocent man.

Well that's just my 2 cents. Thank you all for your diligence in reporting/posting on this case. Have a wonderful day.

Yeah, I posted earlier on that LRM seems to have had an abundance of both stupidity and arrogance.

That said, I've also read FBI / criminal profilers talking about this case. The prior animal abuse is definitely consistent with someone who may later murder. But many also suspect he may have murdered previously-- they felt it odd for someone with this profile to go from animal abuse all the way to murder + dismemberment + (potential) cannibalism.

It's not impossible, but in most cases, killers with this profile "start small" before their murdering gets more aggressive, brutal, and high profile (consistent with someone who begins torturing animals and then moves onto humans).

I am a huge fan of oral sex for the record. :D

That isn't what disturbs me. I just don't like to see an opening into sleuthing the victim, and his activities. Those are his business, and LE's now, not ours.

Quoting myself :what: to add - I was just highly set off the other day by that one article that was posted, which went through some of Jun Lin's social media postings and used them to say he had a "dark side" (when really, it showed nothing of the sort). I'm afraid that with looking into the victim's activities online, we will continue to get that sort of thing, KWIM?

Anyway, that's all I'll say, like I said, it's not my call, but wanted to say it makes me uneasy.

I don't buy *advertiser censored* magazines but I'm wondering if these magazines have classified ads? Men looking for men or women looking for men, etc. Could he have been searching for someone to take him in? Maybe that's how he met that guy that let him stay with him for 2 days in France? Just a thought.

Aha....good thinking! I never thought of that and think you may be right....

This is the post LM commented on:

http://chriscrimeforum.freeforums.org/brandy-nicole-wilson-missing-since-6-4-2002-indiana-t4130.html

Quite disturbing his comment actually:

"I did research on this case with law students I know. Its alarming how many psychopaths are walking among us. How many unsolved cases and uncaught criminals."

In light of what's been discovered today, are we sure that is him posting under that name? I wonder how many others are out there that people think it's him but are not.

Aha....good thinking! I never thought of that and think you may be right....

Accounts so far seem to say that he met him in a bar, although there have been suggestions he was an internet acquaintance of Luka's.

[

Concerning his sock puppet accounts, it reminds me of someone "channeling" different personalities. I mean when you look at the different accounts, some of them resemble a different personality. Like multiple personality disorder .

snipped by me....I can def go with multiple personality disorder!

[

Concerning his sock puppet accounts, it reminds me of someone "channeling" different personalities. I mean when you look at the different accounts, some of them resemble a different personality. Like multiple personality disorder .

snipped by me....I can def go with multiple personality disorder!

I don't buy that at all. What I see is someone who was so empty inside that he was shopping for an identity. We watch him trying on several 'for size' with all his various sock puppets. Its a shame the one he settled on was one of a cold-blooded murderer.

CTVMontreal Breaking‏@CTVMontrealBRK

Montreal police are at St. Jacques and Connaught, where a human foot has been found.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/06/02/montreal-body-parts-friends-victim.html

I sincerely hope that Jun Lin's family are receiving support, dignity and are assured justice will be served for their son. Many of the subjects this murder has brought up are difficult subjects most especially in Chinese culture. I hope that we hear more about Jun Lin, who he was, his hopes and dreams and life goals so that we can be part of helping celebrate his life. This case is a dark and macabre case and we need to shine some sun on it as well. MOO

snoofer, noting your new avatar; what a wonderful idea and great way to remind us that we are doing this to honor the memory of Jun Lin and discover things that may assist in the conviction of his killer.

Might you post the url for your avatar image so others may follow your lead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173