CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
the camera person continues to 'stare down' certain individuals using the lens of the camera. A couple different young men and one young man who is with sitting with an older man with gray hair, face and head.

Weird.

I think it's so rude to focus the camera on these grieving people, especially the children.

Pastor giving talk about good versus evil. More good than evil in the world.

We are surrounded by a crowd of witnesses.

Me ~ my prayer is let the witnesses point directly into the face of the evil one.

I have noticed the zoning in on particular people. I'm certain it's for the benefit of LE. I have to admit, I am TOTALLY creeped out that the perp is there.

I think the camera operator is probably being told by LE who to focus on. I bet they are using facial recognition technology that is off the chain! I hope they are. I don't think it would work on my face right now.... It's all red from crying.

I bet they are going to look at IP addresses too that logged on to watch this memorial. JMHO

I think they're focusing in on people crying and those who were friends of Jessica. LE would not be having them air faces that they were looking at on tv.
Completely insensitive. Let these poor people mourn in privacy. And for heavens sake, do NOT put children on!

I think it's so rude to focus the camera on these grieving people, especially the children.

Me too. That's what I mean by pointing it out. The people are uncomfortable when they realize it too. They glance at the camera and it still stays there for awhile longer.

I've never seen this done before. A scanning of the audience to show the crowd would be okay.

I think the camera operator is probably being told by LE who to focus on. I bet they are using facial recognition technology that is off the chain! I hope they are. I don't think it would work on my face right now.... It's all red from crying.

I could be very wrong but I would have thought LE would have their own cameras going, no?

the camera person continues to 'stare down' certain individuals using the lens of the camera. A couple different young men and one young man who is with sitting with an older man with gray hair, face and head.

Weird.

Could they be family members? They seem to have quite a few relatives.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have noticed the zoning in on particular people. I'm certain it's for the benefit of LE. I have to admit, I am TOTALLY creeped out that the perp is there.

I have NEVER seen any LE agency put what they're doing on tv in that fashion. That would be highly unlikely IMO.

And how do you know that he is there??????

http://goo.gl/maps/eYU8A

on the map I made I did my best to include dates and times of searches. If you look at Ketner lake and Standley lake they were searching those on the late afternoon of the 6th... if you look closer... that is getting mighty close to where her remains were discovered (note that other evidence may have been found where they moved the command post to standley)
Snipped for space

Great map!

I noticed that all the locations are easily accessed from County Road 5/Indiana Street/McCaslin Blvd - JR's neighborhood, the place where the bp was left, the spot where the body was left are all not far off that North-South road.

I wonder if that is a main corridor for locals?

I would think if LE wanted to focus the camera on certain individuals they would have their own person at the memorial operating a camera while appearing to be a TV camera operator. I doubt they would ask the 9NEWS camera operator to do that for them.

There has to be a better way. All of them can't be the perp and it could be that none of them is the perp.

The pastor is talking, down in front of the stage they have a huge bouquet of purple balloons, a huge poster board of pictures of Jess and with her name on it, lots of floral arrangements and a huge heart arrangement of flowers. (noting this for those that will come to read the thread later or can't stream now.)

I think they're focusing in on people crying and those who were friends of Jessica. LE would not be having them air faces that they were looking at on tv.
Completely insensitive. Let these poor people mourn in privacy. And for heavens sake, do NOT put children on!

BBM that pervert may be looking at the children!!!!:banghead:

"Evil did not win---Jess won!" Pastor speaking.

just would like to say thanks to the people keeping us updated on the memorial service. I started it streaming and it frooze on me.

The camera operator seems to have stopped panning like he was.... maybe someone was following this thread and told him to stop.

just would like to say thanks to the people keeping us updated on the memorial service. I started it streaming and it frooze on me.

Me too - I got it back by refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member