Drama queen dog is so good at acting he's cost his owner hundreds in vet bills

TootsieFootsie

Reaction score
A dog has cost his owner £350 in emergency bills after his drama queen reactions to a mosquito bite and a paper cut.

Jaqweenie, a five-year-old chihuahua and Jack-Russel mix, reacts to minor scrapes as though he is seriously injured so has to be taken to the vets.

I don't know much about chihuahuas, but Jeck Russell Terriers are incredibly intelligent. We had a JRT from age 7 weeks until he passed when he was nearly 16 years old. Everyone always marveled at how smart he was and called him amazing!

A dog has cost his owner £350 in emergency bills after his drama queen reactions to a mosquito bite and a paper cut.

Jaqweenie, a five-year-old chihuahua and Jack-Russel mix, reacts to minor scrapes as though he is seriously injured so has to be taken to the vets.
Maybe the employees of the vet office give copious amounts of bloops, belly rubs and treats to their patients, ensuring return visits!

Maybe the employees of the vet office give copious amounts of bloops, belly rubs and treats to their patients, ensuring return visits!
That gave me a thought that maybe Bella would be happy to call in to see the vets every now and then :)

It might turn out a bit cheaper :D

Or maybe there is something that makes her feel more pain than expected and she isn't just putting on an act.

Oops I meant Jaqweenie.

I had just been talking to a friend about their dog Bella and didn't realise in time that I'd used her name here.

That gave me a thought that maybe Bella would be happy to call in to see the vets every now and then :)

It might turn out a bit cheaper :D

Or maybe there is something that makes her feel more pain than expected and she isn't just putting on an act.

[bbm]

that's what I would worry about

OMG I"m trying to do too many things at the same time today. :)

Jaqueenie is a he, not a she. I think I'll cancel the rest of my day :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayjay90
Back