Drew admits to Storage Facility

I agree with C-ob....it was temporary. He may have very well paid someone to pick it up. IDK just a thought from what was said in the beginning....even though that turned up to be a false lead iirc. But still. Or..maybe he cased the place out and picked the lock on someone elses storage (long term, out of state person who pays for it) and used it. He is a lock pickerer IMO.

I agree with C-ob....it was temporary. He may have very well paid someone to pick it up. IDK just a thought from what was said in the beginning....even though that turned up to be a false lead iirc. But still. Or..maybe he cased the place out and picked the lock on someone elses storage (long term, out of state person who pays for it) and used it. He is a lock pickerer IMO.

OMG, law girl! I just came onto websleuths looking for a place to put my thoughts about the possibility of Drew having gone to a storage facility not so much to rent as to scope it out and see what kind of locks people use on their spaces, since he's got lockpicking skills and tools; maybe to scope out a space where it would be out of the way (hidden) but easily accessible to him -- easy for him to get a car near it. When I saw your comment I couldn't believe it. Wow. I seems very possible that he felt that the possibility of someone happening to come to use their storage space wasn't likely; that he could use it for a few hours or even overnight. I have a strong feeling that he might have stored stacy in there in one blue barrel or container while leaving the kids with Sharon early that afternoon. Then later or the next day he went back and retrieved her body and went on his "head clearing trip".

my thoughts on the storage facility or renting a truck are that you really can't rent either one since 9-11 without providing state issued ID and a credit card.

It is possible he had a friend help him, but I doubt it. As a cop he'd have to know better than that.

My husband said from the minute they discovered these remains it would not be SP, when I asked why he thought that he said that there are no remains to be found. He says that DP is just TOO cocky for there to be a body which could be found. We discussed at length how even an innocent person would not be cocky like DP, even if they hated their spouse and were glad they were gone they wouldn't be so cocky. He knows she cannot be found.

We've ruled out just about everything except cremation in our minds. Even if he took her to some remote or rural area and buried her, well you just never know which cornfield or tract of woods Walmart will be building their next store on....

Hopefully some other type of evidence will be found and they will be able to try and convict him eventually without her remains.

one thing we kept coming back to is that cell phones are metal and plastic and hopefully wherever he tossed her phone, it will be found.

It's my opinion that if he used a storage unit, it was only for temporary storage.

Just the fact that Drew asked TM to rent a storage unit in his own name and allow Drew to use it, tells us Drew had a plan in mind......one in which he would need to store a dead body and evidence for a short period of time. He wanted a storage unit that couldn't be traced back to him.

I think when TM refused to rent a storage unit for Drew, Drew found someone else to rent one........someone who owed Drew and someone he could trust not to talk. It's entirely possible too, that in lieu of a storage facility, Drew simply used someone's garage.....again, someone who could be totally trusted.

I think the trip to Cushing airport to put the FAA stickers on his ultralight was a cover for meeting someone to make arrangements for permanent disposal.

OMG, law girl! I just came onto websleuths looking for a place to put my thoughts about the possibility of Drew having gone to a storage facility not so much to rent as to scope it out and see what kind of locks people use on their spaces, since he's got lockpicking skills and tools; maybe to scope out a space where it would be out of the way (hidden) but easily accessible to him -- easy for him to get a car near it. When I saw your comment I couldn't believe it. Wow. I seems very possible that he felt that the possibility of someone happening to come to use their storage space wasn't likely; that he could use it for a few hours or even overnight. I have a strong feeling that he might have stored stacy in there in one blue barrel or container while leaving the kids with Sharon early that afternoon. Then later or the next day he went back and retrieved her body and went on his "head clearing trip".

Yes, I think since TM wouldn't help get a rental space, DP picked the lock of an innocent person's storage unit, then moved SP on that 3 day trip........
and I agree that he is VERY cocky about SP never being found.........it is a joke to him.......reminds me of the 'wood chipper' murderer that was positive no one would find his wife............but they found 3 pieces of her.
DP had a plan, carried it out and IMO he had done this before and knew what he was doing!

Just the fact that Drew asked TM to rent a storage unit in his own name and allow Drew to use it, tells us Drew had a plan in mind......one in which he would need to store a dead body and evidence for a short period of time. He wanted a storage unit that couldn't be traced back to him.

I think when TM refused to rent a storage unit for Drew, Drew found someone else to rent one........someone who owed Drew and someone he could trust not to talk. It's entirely possible too, that in lieu of a storage facility, Drew simply used someone's garage.....again, someone who could be totally trusted.

I think the trip to Cushing airport to put the FAA stickers on his ultralight was a cover for meeting someone to make arrangements for permanent disposal.

Your post got me thinking, as yours generally do. Could he have gone to the airport to scope out the planes? If he knew, for example, if Pete the Pilot's plane was gone, Pete was out of state on a long vacation, then he would have a perfect place to leave a body. Don't know what Cushing has in the way of private hangars (do they have any?) but maybe he could have stashed poor Stacy in Pete's garage or Pete's storage area.

Your post got me thinking, as yours generally do. Could he have gone to the airport to scope out the planes? If he knew, for example, if Pete the Pilot's plane was gone, Pete was out of state on a long vacation, then he would have a perfect place to leave a body. Don't know what Cushing has in the way of private hangars (do they have any?) but maybe he could have stashed poor Stacy in Pete's garage or Pete's storage area.

and your post has me thinking............:)
could DP have borrowed a 'friend's plane'? REAL ONE.........
Do all Cessnas have same key?
like my golfcart key fts other golf carts of the same brand........
my boat dealer says only 7 types of keys for my type of boat????
I know nothing about small planes.......
I also know DP seemed to know how to pick locks.......
could he have collected keys?
My 1 neighbor at camp got caught illegally entering camps because he 'collected keys' and knew which keys opened up campers.
He bought them at garage sales!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump
Back