FL FL - Colleen Pool aka Colleen Paulissen, 49, car abandoned in Jenkins County GA on Big Pine Rd, last seen Homosassa, 8 Feb 2024

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1712199425424.png

April 3, 2024

JENKINS COUNTY, Ga. — Deputies in multiple states are searching for a Florida woman who went missing in February.

She was driving a gray Honda Civic, which according to family members, was found abandoned in Jenkins County, Georgia in a wooded area near Bulloch County.

(article behind paywall)
Visible portion:

Colleen Paulissen Pool, 49, of Homosassa, FL was reported missing on February 20 to the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office. The gray Honda Civic she was reportedly driving was discovered In Jenkins County off the highway on Big Pine Road in a wooded area, near the Bulloch County line. The Jenkins County Sheriff’s Office discovered the vehicle after someone reported it

Her Facebook page, no posts since August of 2023, nothing concerning and really no personal information. But it's her page as it's linked by immediate family members who have been posting about her being missing. Log into Facebook

The gray Honda Civic she was driving was found March 31, abandoned off Big Pine Road, which is just off Highway 25, about one mile from the Bulloch line inside Jenkins County.

A major update to the case was just reported but it's not a well known news source so I'm not linking. However it does make mention of the Jenkins County Sheriff making a statement as to their findings so I'll keep my eyes out on the Jenkins County Sheriff site or other news source.

According to Jenkins County Sheriff Robert Oblesby, a body was located off of Big Pine Road on Wednesday night May 15, 2024, in an abandoned home off in the woods. The home was located near where the car of Colleen Paulissen Pool from Citrus, Florida was located.

Jenkins County Coroner Henry Young confirmed that her body has been transported to the GBI Crime Lab in Atlanta for positive identification. Coroner Young has notified Pool's family of this discovery
Body discovered believed to be a missing person from Florida :(

That’s NW of Savannah, GA, west of I-95 and along I-16. I wonder what, or maybe who, took her to that area. It’s not that heavily populated.

According to Jenkins County Sheriff Robert Oblesby, a body was located off of Big Pine Road on Wednesday night May 15, 2024, in an abandoned home off in the woods. The home was located near where the car of Colleen Paulissen Pool from Citrus, Florida was located.

Jenkins County Coroner Henry Young confirmed that her body has been transported to the GBI Crime Lab in Atlanta for positive identification. Coroner Young has notified Pool's family of this discovery
Body discovered believed to be a missing person from Florida :(
That's the article I saw but I wasn't sure if Grice Connect was an allowed news source. Glad it's up and I was able to find another article from a mainstream media outlet today. Body found in Jenkins County may be woman reported missing in Florida The same information - just another source.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back