Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #3

The request to reopen is based on the RNA evidence. Previously it’s been reported that the hair was found in DM’s bed. This latest article states it was her couch.

In relation to the appeal to EHR, that appeal was based purely on the process, in that CB was extradited on drugs charges (from Italy) but was then charged for rape. That appeal did fail, I am not sure if there is an option to request the case to be reopened for a different reason but as FF is trying, there must be a possibility even if a remote one.
Snip
The witness told the court he had also seen a second video film, showing a younger woman tied naked to a wooden beam

The court heard DNA linked a body hair found on the woman’s bed to CB

Quite often tabloids are careless with translation
  • Bed = couch
  • wooden beam = tree
The situation has already been described in detail in open court which is probably the bench mark for what was actually said.
The defence really don't have a lot going for them to argue any sort of legitimate case which is why they are going for issues which are basically just spoilers in the hope of getting lucky.
My opinion

Do you have the link to that?

EHR doesn't serve as a final appeal of the german courts. As you said above, to reopen the conviction on the facts you generally require some new evidence IMO. This does sometimes happen.

IMO
It’s behind paywall but I’ll pm you the article.

Snip
The witness told the court he had also seen a second video film, showing a younger woman tied naked to a wooden beam

• Bed = couch
  • wooden beam = tree
The situation has already been described in detail in open court which is probably the bench mark for what was actually said.
The defence really don't have a lot going for them to argue any sort of legitimate case which is why they are going for issues which are basically just spoilers in the hope of getting lucky.
My opinion
Do you have a transcript of what was described in open court? If not, we are all relying on media reports. The source I am using is from the city in which the current case is being held. Your source is a tabloid from an obscure third party country. You can think what you like about the defence lawyers but, IMO, they are better informed than you about what may be possible.

Snip

• Bed = couch
  • wooden beam = tree
My opinion
What's interesting on the DM case, cb said he stroked the cat on the way to the beach, but the attack was at 10.30 at night, and also he never denied being in the area either. In fact he confirmed he was by the house because of the cat stroking

Reactions: Mex
What's interesting on the DM case, cb said he stroked the cat on the way to the beach, but the attack was at 10.30 at night, and also he never denied being in the area either. In fact he confirmed he was by the house because of the cat stroking
This is only important if he said he stroked the cat at 10:30 p.m. Isn’t it normal for people to go to the beach during the daytime? Could the hair have been deposited on the cat during the day but only found after the nighttime rape?

The cat thing is stupid and probably a reflection of his legal counsel during the DM case. Perhaps why FF is so keen to retest the evidence.

Without the hair, no post 2017 convictions are possible.

Did DM own a cat?
If she did, how did CB know that unless through surveillance?
Either way, quite a unique invention of an excuse to explain how CB's body hair was transferred from his body to the cat to the aggravated rape scene where it was found. Nobody was gullible enough to believed it at the trial in 2019.

This is only important if he said he stroked the cat at 10:30 p.m. Isn’t it normal for people to go to the beach during the daytime? Could the hair have been deposited on the cat during the day but only found after the nighttime rape?

The cat thing is stupid and probably a reflection of his legal counsel during the DM case. Perhaps why FF is so keen to retest the evidence.

CB is currently indicted of five serious sexual offences none of which feature a cat in evidence, so far as is known. The cases are not dependent on the conviction for the aggravated rape of DM. Each will stand or fall on the evidence pertaining to each individual charge.

Wait - his argument was transfer by cat?

that is the dumbest defence i ever heard

Did DM own a cat?
If she did, how did CB know that unless through surveillance?
Either way, quite a unique invention of an excuse to explain how CB's body hair was transferred from his body to the cat to the aggravated rape scene where it was found. Nobody was gullible enough to believed it at the trial in 2019.
Yes, far better to have said they were indulging in a bit of rough sex. Might have got away with that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mex
Yes, far better to have said they were indulging in a bit of rough sex. Might have got away with that.

I misread that Davieson. Hence the :D

I thought you meant the CAT! which conjured up an image.

I misread that Davieson. Hence the :D

I thought you meant the CAT! which conjured up an image.
SM was the one said to have an interest in beastiality. CB, however, is said have a very keen interest in automobiles… particularly the tow bar (ball) - whatever floats his boat I guess!

SM was the one said to have an interest in beastiality. CB, however, is said have a very keen interest in automobiles… particularly the tow bar (ball) - whatever floats his boat I guess!

CB has an interest in beastiality as well , CP confirmed in court when
he testified recently upon being asked to clear the Yellow House , also OS wife said he tried it on with their pet sheep Wolfie .Also material found at the box factory contained animal *advertiser censored*.One sick individual

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back