Found Deceased IA - David Schultz, 53, Wall Lake, 21 November 2023 #3

From the chaos up to now; the whole missing, search, found, no results yet autopsy, I am not surprised by this. A second guess; in depth, will only corroborate the 1st. Maybe a more detailed toxicology.
I can see that being a terrible conundrum if results don't match and there is no body to reexamine it could potentially cause even more chaos. How anyone can disagree with findings when they are probably not complete? My heart goes out to SS in the midst of this turmoil.

Perhaps you need to consider the source and then maybe it wouldn't seem so weird.

From everything Jake has said, I would be really surprised if a second autopsy is ever preformed, with or without a body.

JMO

According to Jake, from the paylocked article the expectation is this second pathologist complete another autopsy ‘probono’. Ha, good luck with that! Another told him it’s going to cost “more than you think”.

As “no signs of trauma or serious injury," were found and “authorities do not suspect foul play”, another autopsy without a body isn’t going to change that. I’d bet very few if any credible professionals would want to involve themselves knowing the expectation of the 2nd autopsy results is expected to be different from the first.

IMO it’s unfortunate it seems Jake and SS are riding along with the notion nothing other than foul play possibly makes sense, especially as the full autopsy results are not yet known. I wonder, it may be they’re caught up a bit in the SM hype and maybe what might seem a bit like celebrity status and just going along with popular opinion?

JMO

Sometimes autopsies are just very detailed head to toe CT & MRI scans together with samples and fluids removed for testing. That’s the new way of doing it if there’s no sign of any struggle or injuries in my country. Perhaps a review of the first process, scrutiny of scans, checking of tests and samples and re running of tests on samples that exist is all a ‘second autopsy’ could be?

According to Jake, from the paylocked article the expectation is this second pathologist complete another autopsy ‘probono’. Ha, good luck with that! Another told him it’s going to cost “more than you think”.

As “no signs of trauma or serious injury," were found and “authorities do not suspect foul play”, another autopsy without a body isn’t going to change that. I’d bet very few if any credible professionals would want to involve themselves knowing the expectation of the 2nd autopsy results is expected to be different from the first.

IMO it’s unfortunate it seems Jake and SS are riding along with the notion nothing other than foul play possibly makes sense, especially as the full autopsy results are not yet known. I wonder, it may be they’re caught up a bit in the SM hype and maybe what might seem a bit like celebrity status and just going along with popular opinion?

JMO
Yes, I think Jake is trying to stay (or become) relevant and causing SS undue stress. I don’t believe his intentions are pure. He didn’t find David, who was right there, but he can’t seem to let the family grieve. Just the vibe I get. Moo.

I finally found something.
Is this what you’re talking about?

Search FB for a video of Last Call for David / Hippie (over CB radio) that was made, as requested by SS. Its on the FB page dedicated to the TRUTH CONVOY. None of which are allowed here. I did my best with what I had at that moment with direction. Ultra glad the media finally reported on the convoy. CHEERS EH! LoL

Private autopsies are expensive. When my dad died 5 years ago, it was overwhelmingly likely to be related to the cancer that he had, but it was unclear what the exact cause was, as he was in remission at the time. My mom was quoted ~$7k for a private autopsy. We chose not to do it as the greater cause was known, and knowing exactly which complication occurred wouldn't bring him back.

My guess is that in David's case, either the money proved difficult to raise or someone decided there was a better use for it. JMO.

Private autopsies are expensive. When my dad died 5 years ago, it was overwhelmingly likely to be related to the cancer that he had, but it was unclear what the exact cause was, as he was in remission at the time. My mom was quoted ~$7k for a private autopsy. We chose not to do it as the greater cause was known, and knowing exactly which complication occurred wouldn't bring him back.

My guess is that in David's case, either the money proved difficult to raise or someone decided there was a better use for it. JMO.
I don't know that it's off the table

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ecdub
Back