OH OH - FRANKS, Theodore - Doe Net 4790DMOH

No he was abused by them, he would be at work and his wife would sit in the car while he worked his shift to make sure he didn't leave
Curious as to where he worked and who was watching the two daughters? Also how many brothers did his wife have?

No he was abused by them, he would be at work and his wife would sit in the car while he worked his shift to make sure he didn't leave
Curious as to where he worked and who was watching the two daughters? Also how many brothers did his wife have?

He was working at the gas station he disappeared from at the time. His now ex wife had his children well child she was pregnant with the 2nd one at the time. And she has 3 brothers if my memory serves me right

This is my brother. He was getting ready to divorce his wife, She is thought to have had an affair with Teds best friend and the baby’s she was carrying was also thought to be his then best friends. He had to sneak away from her as she would not allow him to be out of her sight, very very jealous and controlling and a violent temper. He left to go to our mothers house to see if he could stay with her. Of course she said yes so he went to our oldest sisters house who at that time lived around the corner from our mother. I believe with my whole heart that his now ex wife and his then best friend and his ex mother in law and ex brother in laws had a hand in this. You see her brothers always told him if he did anything to hurt their sister they would make sure he was never found and they owned their own concrete business at that time. They now refuse to speak to the detectives working on this case. I don’t know about you but if someone was accusing me of such a thing I would be on the door steps of the police station telling them what I know. But nope not them. They refuse to speak to anyone on this matter.

I couldn't find much info. I was able to find family on FB. I located 2 pictures of Mr. Franks, when he was younger that the family posted on their individual FB account. Not sure if it is appropriate to post those or not. Family is in Middleton Ohio.
Hi I am the sister of Mr Franks. I am just now learning about this site. I have some pictures of him before he disappeared.

They interviewed the wife. Her name is penny Mosley
They never interviewed the wife. She kept on making excuses as to why she couldn’t meet them. They are currently still trying to contact her but she refuses to speak to them. Her maiden name is Penny Still. She has been married so many times I couldn’t tell you her last name at the moment

Butler County (OH) Sheriff re-investigating and using DNA of known relatives. Full details can be found here : Investigators using DNA to solve ‘bizarre’ missing man case from 1986 | News Break
There is no RE investigation. There was never an investigation done at the time of his disappearance and there was no missing persons report that was filed until I myself filed one in 2017 when I was aloud to do so. We were given the run around and not 1 single police department would help us when he disappeared NOT ONE!!!! My mother tried for years to file a missing person report and was denied every single time. We meet a private investigator who contacted butler county sheriff’s office who only then aloud me to file a report of him missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodhaven1
Back