Poor Burke Ramsey

itsRtue

Former Member
Reaction score
It's been 26 years not only did Bruke live in the shadow of Jonbenet in life he lives in her shadow after her death. Millions of people have discussed this case since, yet not a single thing I have ever read or heard asks why the kidnapper(s) never bothered to kidnap Burke. Not even the police posed this question in interviews or books that have been published. Burke just wasn't worth the ransom. Team Ramsey public relations team should think about that and begin plugging away at it.

It's been 26 years not only did Bruke live in the shadow of Jonbenet in life he lives in her shadow after her death. Millions of people have discussed this case since, yet not a single thing I have ever read or heard asks why the kidnapper(s) never bothered to kidnap Burke. Not even the police posed this question in interviews or books that have been published. Burke just wasn't worth the ransom. Team Ramsey public relations team should think about that and begin plugging away at it.

itsRtue,
Yet we all know that JonBenet was NOT really kidnapped, she never even left her house. Apparently only her abductor and alleged killer did that!

Kolar suggests in his book that BR had some kind behavoral syndrome? It might have been something specific or more general such as being on the Autistic Spectrum?

Notice how BR never appears in public, he does no media interviews, does he want justice for JonBenet?

Lin Wood and John Ramsey are not getting any younger, so who will look after BR once they pass?

Definitely interesting times ahead.

I found it very odd neither Patsy or John checked on Burke …and when they did. They didn’t make certain he was still breathing

I found it very odd neither Patsy or John checked on Burke immediately …and when they did. They didn’t make certain he was still breathing

There wasn’t a kidnapper.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R
Back