AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

The rhetoric just got worse . LE is hiding something because SR cant see the video footage. Hey how about protecting some ones child? I would want my kid's pic removed and not drag my kid into this mess. Its not his Son. He has no right to see it. This child became a victim too. Those FB pages are brutal. Even the new one. Its not going to bring the families to work together if they don't clean it up. jmo.
Wonder why his investigator, didn't request to see the videos and photos? Hum....

In the NN interview, yesterday he states....
“My private investigator has spoken to the person who took the video (and photo),” Seth said during an appearance Monday on “Elizabeth Vargas Reports.” Seth said he has no idea who Sebastian could be staying with in North Carolina, which is about a six-hour drive from his home in Tennessee."

All the parents should be fully aware the FBI has been on this case since day one.

Edited to add ... I'm pretty sure the person or parent could request FB remove the photo. I would think given the circumstances they would accommodate the request. Moo

this whole mistaken identification of a young man photographed in NC has taken the circus atmosphere that this case has featured from the get go to a whole 'nother level. MOO

I get that Seth may have wanted to believe that was Sebastian, but if LE have seen and confirmed the identity of the young man photographed and it WASN'T Sebastian I don't get why the rhetoric and conspiracy theories are running rampant. Seth and others need to get a grip and leave this kid/family alone before some ignorant social media justice warrior goes out and does real damage to the NC kid or his family.

this whole mistaken identification of a young man photographed in NC has taken the circus atmosphere that this case has featured from the get go to a whole 'nother level. MOO

I get that Seth may have wanted to believe that was Sebastian, but if LE have seen and confirmed the identity of the young man photographed and it WASN'T Sebastian I don't get why the rhetoric and conspiracy theories are running rampant. Seth and others need to get a grip and leave this kid/family alone before some ignorant social media justice warrior goes out and does real damage to the NC kid or his family.
I sent you a link. The mother is requesting that her and her sons pic be removed from SM. I didnt post it here to respect their privacy and their identity as much as possible. Agree. Their is a bunch of crazies out there. I feel bad for them. Im sure this is only the beginning for them when it leaks out who they are.

Random thought I had and I haven’t seen this mentioned… I wonder if he has ever had sleep related issues before? I read that people on the autism spectrum often have sleep problems, such as sleep walking. It could explain leaving the house without shoes.

In the numerous podcasts I've listened to, all parents denied that he sleepwalked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back