TN TN - Beatrice Bailey Coleman, 26, Memphis, 8 May 1991

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Beatrice Bailey Coleman
  • beatrice_bailey_coleman_1.jpg
Coleman, circa 1991
  • Missing Since 05/01/1991
  • Missing From Memphis, Tennessee
  • Classification Missing
  • Date of Birth 10/05/1964 (54)
  • Age 26 - 27 years old
  • Height and Weight 6'0, 160 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Light brown hair, green eyes. Coleman has a gap between her top teeth. Her nickname is Bea. She may use the name Beatrice Bailey and some agencies refer to her by that name.
Details of Disappearance
Coleman was last seen at her residence in the vicinity of the 5000 block of Yale in Memphis, Tennessee sometime between May and November 1991. She had dropped her young daughter off at a friend's residence to spend the night and did not return the following day. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

Beatrice Bailey Coleman – The Charley Project

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Beatrice Bailey Coleman
  • beatrice_bailey_coleman_1.jpg
Coleman, circa 1991
  • Missing Since 05/01/1991
  • Missing From Memphis, Tennessee
  • Classification Missing
  • Date of Birth 10/05/1964 (54)
  • Age 26 - 27 years old
  • Height and Weight 6'0, 160 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Light brown hair, green eyes. Coleman has a gap between her top teeth. Her nickname is Bea. She may use the name Beatrice Bailey and some agencies refer to her by that name.
Details of Disappearance
Coleman was last seen at her residence in the vicinity of the 5000 block of Yale in Memphis, Tennessee sometime between May and November 1991. She had dropped her young daughter off at a friend's residence to spend the night and did not return the following day. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

Beatrice Bailey Coleman – The Charley Project

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Another sad story, where a child (daughter, in this case) grows up without a mother. However I'm confused. Namus needs to figure out when the sleepover took place. Between May and November seems like a lot of sleepovers. IMO as that is perplexing.

Bumping up case.
I agree, it's confusing; they don't know which day the sleepover took place?
It's sad to me that there isn't more information available about her case.

Unless it was common practice for Ms. Coleman to disappear for months at a time, I find it difficult to believe that her family and others would not have a more specific date she went missing.

Beatrice has been missing for about 32 years this year.

Beatrice has been missing for about 33 years this year.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayjay90
Back