TX TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, Midlothian, 18 Apr 2016 #49

I’m 100% on board with the person in the SWAT gear being a female. A slightly overweight, out of shape female.

I don’t know if this theory has been suggested yet, but I’ve always felt it might be the wife or girlfriend from one of MB’s affairs. Or simply another female who was jealous of MB. Being a fitness trainer, she was in great shape and had many male admirers…it’s known she acted on some of those attractions.

Have the police checked out all of the women connected to any of the guys in her class?

There’s another theory about her Mother-In-Law. ALLEGEDLY. No facts here. Just theorizing. It’s just suspicious that both Brandon and his Dad had solid alibis, placing them out of state, on the day it happened…but where was the MIL?

I never believed the “Botched Burglary” angle.
In all the previous threads, tons of theories were brought up and explored endlessly. (some, were researched by professionals imo). I really wish that someone who has no bias regarding this case would read all the threads and keep an open mind. Maybe there is something we've all missed that is actually in plain sight. It is easy for me to suggest this as I won't and can't do it. Mainly because I have biases that sometimes keeps me from considering and seeing other things.

If nothing else, the reading is absolutely fascinating and the research is first rate, but, since this thread has been open for years, this would be a monumental task.

Interested to hear responses about Texas culture as it pertains to this case. Do you think if the perp had a gun that means they had a plan to use it? Or is it just so very normal it would be weirder to not have one?
Are there other things about the area that help understand the case?

Interested to hear responses about Texas culture as it pertains to this case. Do you think if the perp had a gun that means they had a plan to use it? Or is it just so very normal it would be weirder to not have one?
Are there other things about the area that help understand the case?
It all depends on what angle you look at it.

For some, the attack was random and the murderer was carrying out a weird fantasy and/or wanted to emulate police. This would raise the chances of them having a gun on them.

For others, Missy was targeted and she had her own gun in her truck (how many people knew she carried is not obtainable data AFAIK). The killer used this opportunity to ambush her, knowing she was much less likely to have a gun of her own at 430am, alone in a church setting up for her morning workout class.

Arguing the point of her being targeted or random does not add much value to the threads, as it is is possible to reason either way towards what happened. All roads lead to the same fate, it appears.

There was some questions raised about this with the Liz Barraza case, also in Texas. Some speculate that maybe she was targeted so early in the morning because it was possible that other Texans would be carrying and would return fire or subdue the shooter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back