UK UK - PETER TOBIN - 48 Victims?

Tobin’s victims have been found at one of his workplaces and one of his residences. So perhaps the police should check his other workplaces and residences

"Probe launched

into death of serial killer and rapist Peter Tobin

who died after suffering a fall in his prison cell.

1712757870195.png

It is impossible to know many women he raped and killed over his life, but criminologists think the true number is likely to be far higher than three.

Officers believe Tobin will have killed others and had at least 40 aliases and 150 cars during his life to hide his tracks as he targeted vulnerable women.

If the reported 48 number is accurate, it is thought that would make him the second-worst identified serial killer in the UK in modern times, behind Dr Harold Shipman, who is thought to have killed around 250.

Today, the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service announced a probe into this death because it occurred after he fell in his cell on September 8, 2022 at HMP Edinburgh.

He died on October 8, 2022 at the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary and his ashes were scattered at sea -
despite Miss Hamilton's father pleading for the ashes to be sent to him so he could flush them down the toilet."

"Probe launched

into death of serial killer and rapist Peter Tobin

who died after suffering a fall in his prison cell.

View attachment 496285

It is impossible to know many women he raped and killed over his life, but criminologists think the true number is likely to be far higher than three.

Officers believe Tobin will have killed others and had at least 40 aliases and 150 cars during his life to hide his tracks as he targeted vulnerable women.

If the reported 48 number is accurate, it is thought that would make him the second-worst identified serial killer in the UK in modern times, behind Dr Harold Shipman, who is thought to have killed around 250.

Today, the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service announced a probe into this death because it occurred after he fell in his cell on September 8, 2022 at HMP Edinburgh.

He died on October 8, 2022 at the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary and his ashes were scattered at sea -
despite Miss Hamilton's father pleading for the ashes to be sent to him so he could flush them down the toilet."

Apologies for necroing this thread, but I'm doing some websleuthing and I'm trying to definitively rule out Tobin in the disappearance of Nicola Payne in December 1991.

Does anyone have a definitive (as possible) timeline of Tobin's activities during this period, or know of any FOI requests that might shed some light on what he was up to?

We know he was actively killing during this period and has at least spent time in Coventry as two years later he was found hiding out there amongst a Christian cult.

If anyone can help me I'd really appreciate it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back