UK - Prince Andrew accused of underage sexual relationship, 1999-2002 *settled* #2

So somebody should put on overalls, grab a paint brush and start painting haha

Not nice to see a beautiful historic mansion crumbling.
Not good image :D

JMO

Photographers could only get outside distance shots so there is work that needs to be done elsewhere I imagine.

You know, when a person is on a lease, even a free lease, they are only tennants and do not own the property. This property belongs to the Crown Estate and the Crown Estate leases it to Andrew and before that the Queen Mother.

My point is that it is the responsibility of the Crown Estate to do repairs, remodeling, upkeep, grounds work....etc....

Photographers could only get outside distance shots so there is work that needs to be done elsewhere I imagine.

You know, when a person is on a lease, even a free lease, they are only tennants and do not own the property. This property belongs to the Crown Estate and the Crown Estate leases it to Andrew and before that the Queen Mother.

My point is that it is the responsibility of the Crown Estate to do repairs, remodeling, upkeep, grounds work....etc....

Quote:

"Part of the terms of this alleged deal with his older brother was that

he (PA) would carry out repair works on the 19th century, Grade II-listed property,

but this appear not to have been done as of yet."

DM Link in my previous post ;)

Quote:
"Part of the terms of this alleged deal with his older brother was that

he (PA) would carry out repair works on the 19th century, Grade II-listed property,

but this appear not to have been done as of yet."

DM Link in my previous post ;)

Alleged deal is not a lease contract....I cry foul!

Not to you of course....I appreciate your posting.

I think it might be rendering of some kind flaking off not just paint. It might just need redoing which I think might mean brushing off any loose material and patching, hopefully not chipping it all of and redoing all of it? But there's the possibility it is the symptoms of a bigger problem like subsidence or rising damp which would need more extensive work. I think, im not an expert.

He could do painting and rendering patching himself, but removing all the old rendering and redoing it all or dealing with subsidence or rising damp would require a skilled and physically robust tradesman. He like everyone could learn that eventually though of course but he would still need an assistant with the labour like any tradesman would.

I think it might be rendering of some kind flaking off not just paint. It might just need redoing which I think might mean brushing off any loose material and patching, hopefully not chipping it all of and redoing all of it? But there's the possibility it is the symptoms of a bigger problem like subsidence or rising damp which would need more extensive work. I think, im not an expert.

He could do painting and rendering patching himself, but removing all the old rendering and redoing it all or dealing with subsidence or rising damp would require a skilled and physically robust tradesman. He like everyone could learn that eventually though of course but he would still need an assistant with the labour like any tradesman would.
Ahahahahaha Andrew actually patching and painting....first of all, he would no doubt do a terrible job. Second, has he even done anything for himself?

He was in the Military right? So surely he can't be completely incapable of doing anything like people are implying?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back