Was Burke involved in JB's death?

• Burke was involved in the death of JBR

Votes: 377 59.6%
  • Burke was totally uninvolved in her death

Votes: 256 40.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lou Smit got to present his unbelievable theory to the grand jury.

They didn't believe it either.

Lou Smit ....decided to not be impartial the day he prayed with the very people he was supposed to be investigating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He prayed for most if not all of the people he was trying to bring to justice. IT was not something unique. His record speaks for itself.

He got to present what he had as evidence. The Grand Jury got to consider it yes.

He prayed for most if not all of the people he was trying to bring to justice. IT was not something unique. His record speaks for itself.

He got to present what he had as evidence. The Grand Jury got to consider it yes.

They considered it and it was completely dismissed based on the LACK of EVIDENCE supporting it. For good reason. There was zero evidence of an intruder.

If anyone else was present in that house, that night, a Ramsey opened the door and welcomed them in and ushered them out. Through a DOOR.

They were privy to far more than the rest of us.

I trust them.
I trust my own assessment based on what I know.

I have no reason not to....Regardless of which Ramsey did what, was still Ramsey

They considered it and it was completely dismissed based on the LACK of EVIDENCE supporting it. For good reason. There was zero evidence of an intruder.

If anyone else was present in that house, that night, a Ramsey opened the door and welcomed them in and ushered them out. Through a DOOR.

They were privy to far more than the rest of us.

I trust them.
I trust my own assessment based on what I know.

I have no reason not to....Regardless of which Ramsey did what, was still Ramsey

I don't trust them. Not just them. I think that Grand juries are not a decision in fact so to me, It is no different than someone coming here, Telling us details and asking what we think. I don't believe they made the right decision. And that is where we are find our different crayons.. :)

Sorry, That is just not fact. That is just assumption.

He was never a suspect. He was always a witness. The focus of the GJ was not on him.

We just don't know what they discussed or didn't. They could have heard about the Golf club incident they may not have.

My last post on this.

It is a fact that tabloids were calling Burke a suspect because LE was leaking info to them. The leaking of information was cited in Thomas' book.

Burke was a "potential" suspect, that's all.

Thomas' book mentioned the leaks and the media reported it. The Ramseys sued. A person does not have to called an official suspect for cops to view them as a potential suspect. They interview them as witnesses and if they elevate the status to suspect, their rights kick in and they are interrogated as a suspect. Burke was interviewed but never interrogated.

JMO

It is a fact that tabloids were calling Burke a suspect because LE was leaking info to them. The leaking of information was cited in Thomas' book.

Burke was a "potential" suspect, that's all.

Thomas' book mentioned the leaks and the media reported it. The Ramseys sued. A person does not have to called an official suspect for cops to view them as a potential suspect. They interview them as witnesses and if they elevate the status to suspect, their rights kick in and they are interrogated as a suspect. Burke was interviewed but never interrogated.

JMO

Tabloids are not MSM. ST thoughts on the issue don't have any weight for me.

He was NEVER a suspect. He was never treated as anything other than a witness.

Tabloids are not MSM. ST thoughts on the issue don't have any weight for me.

You are correct, he was never named a suspect but you are incorrect if you believe he wasn't investigated.

Fox News is main stream media. The lawsuit against them filed on behalf of Burke was dismissed because he had never been named a suspect nor was he interrogated. Suspects must be read their Miranda rights.

The facts remain that there were aspects about him that were investigated such as the golf-club incident, which was leaked to the media. That's why the DA cleared him the day after his testimony before the GJ.

JMO

Sorry Lou Smit was was brought in to investigate. He looked at everything and came to the conclusion it was not the R's. A man who solved countless homicides. He did not go in looking for an intruder.. HE went in to look at the case and get justice done.

What ST and JK think? Are just that.. opinions.

ML got not only DNA but touch DNA That matched the Dna in her underwear. ANY DA would then realize that was game over. Except here.

TDNA is used every day now to look at cases and resolve them. They find killers and exonerate accused that way.

BBM- I would very much like to be able to look at some of the many cases you speak of- especially since it is, as you say, "used every day now to look at cases and resolve them."

BBM- I would very much like to be able to look at some of the many cases you speak of- especially since it is, as you say, "used every day now to look at cases and resolve them."

Are you, by chance, having the words Mitochondrial DNA dancing through your head?
Yeah that was the last "new" DNA breakthrough :desert:

He was not investigated as a suspect. He was interviewed as a witness.

Forgive the autocorrect. Tapatalk has a mind of its own. :)

I'll be happy to share some with you tomorrow. Too much on my plate tonight.

Forgive the autocorrect. Tapatalk has a mind of its own. :)

Sniped

As opposed to what? How else do you imagine they would have treated him?
Keep in mind the CCC ...legally he could not be treated any way other than he was.

All IMO

As opposed to what? How else do you imagine they would have treated him?
Keep in mind the CCC ...legally he could not be treated any way other than he was.

All IMO

Edited to add...sorry I posted this on the wrong thread. Please move it to the correct one. :)

Edited to add...sorry I posted this on the wrong thread. Please move it to the correct one. :)

Edited again to add....Why has the Burke theory been moved here? I'm so confused!

I recently came across this on another thread. I'm sure many here have read it, if not, you should, it makes for some very interesting reading,

I was rereading it earlier, and the following jumped out at me.

http://www.tommillerlaw.com/Chapter...ution-of-Justice-by-Thomas-C-Doc-Miller.shtml

Hunter complained to tabloid reporter, Craig Lewis, and other members of the press that his office needed a "break," a new revelation, in order to indict the Ramseys. The bad fact is that District Attorney Hunter ignored all the breaks that came his way except for immediately reporting them via a press leak to the Ramseys' defense attorneys. While this did not necessarily render the leaked evidence inadmissible in court, it provided the Ramseys' lawyers with access to evidence that they had no right to receive prior to the filing of charges. It armed the defense with the argument that no "fair" trial was possible, and thus provided a basis to dismiss the prosecutor's case, or grounds to appeal a conviction. John and Patsy's lawyers, and the press, then spun real evidentiary facts out to the public with their own response, which was to trivialize, deny or calumniate the source.

Interestingly, as came to light through the persistence of the New York Post in its slow capitulation to a Ramsey lawsuit over Burke's possible involvement in the death of JonBenet, lawyers for the Ramseys and the District Attorney's office had evidence regarding Burke that neither side wanted the press to examine. Burke was a few weeks shy of being ten years old at the time of his sister's death, and, under Colorado law, he could not be charged with the crime of murder at so tender an age. One may speculate that the grand jury was prevented from issuing a report because only one of the three persons in the Ramsey household on December 26, 1996, Burke, was called to testify. The information provided by police interviews with virtually every other potential witness was provided to the defense lawyers and leaked to the press. Burke's was not.

Emphasis mine.

I recently came across this on another thread. I'm sure many here have read it, if not, you should, it makes for some very interesting reading,

I was rereading it earlier, and the following jumped out at me.

http://www.tommillerlaw.com/Chapter...ution-of-Justice-by-Thomas-C-Doc-Miller.shtml

Emphasis mine.

I think it was more likely that Burke's information was provided to the defense team by someone in Hunter's office. If someone was leaking to the defense team, there would be no reason not to leak Burke's information.

The Ramsey defense team WANTED the Grand Jury's focus on Burke because they knew he couldn't be charged. Their defense strategy was going to be that Patsy went into a psycho frenzy and covered it up to protect Burke.

I don't believe it is a coincidence that the same member of the DA's office who denied subpoena requests from the cops is the same guy who went to work for Ramsey attorneys within a year of the indictment.

http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/2000/30atrip.html

The Republican candidate for Boulder County District Attorney is raising questions about a former prosecutor's decision to take a job with a friend of John and Patsy Ramsey.

David Sanderson said Trip DeMuth's move shows the Boulder County District Attorney's Office is a "deeply rooted, incestuous establishment."

Yet to me, it's the only theory that doesnt fit at all.

I'm still asking - mums - under what circumstance would you kill one child to save another?

You, personally?

No one can answer this question it seems.

Imo, there is not a single scenario in which we (normal loving mothers) can contemplate such an act. We would probably rather kill ourselves.

A mother who behaves differently per PR, does not view her children as individuals at all, rather as bit actors in her own personal drama. PR's behaviour regarding the pageants tends to confirm this.

Poor little JB didn't even get her own name -Jonbenet is the wanky version of John Bennet and her middle name was Patricia.

The only way "all the evidence" fits is if adults in that house murdered JB then attempted a cover up.

Burke didnt know where his knife was. How does THAT "fit"?

I've answered your question three times now.

Here comes the fourth:

IMO the headbash came first. That alone would have killed her.
She was very very close to death when Patsy laid eyes on her. She appeared to Patsy to be already dead.

Patsy couldn't bare the thought of losing Burke too. She would have no idea what the law would do with or to Burke. She panicked.

It didn't appear like an accident. Her panties were off, she was bleeding from her vagina.

Her brilliant plan: kidnapping by a foreign faction.

The staging to me indicates two people with different ideas on how to cover it up.

Patsy knew where that knife was. And she knew that white blanket was in the dryer.

As I said. IMO It's the only theory that every piece fits

I'm still asking - mums - under what circumstance would you kill one child to save another?

You, personally?

Imo, there is not a single scenario in which we (normal loving mothers) can contemplate such an act. We would probably rather kill ourselves.

A mother who behaves differently per PR, does not view her children as individuals at all, rather as bit actors in her own personal drama. PR's behaviour regarding the pageants tends to confirm this.

Ironically I can imagine my own mother behaving as PR did, but even she would call 911 rather than put herself to the trouble of staging. She'd happily blame one of her other kids as a true narcissist would.

The only time someone like this would go to all that trouble is if SHE HERSELF committed. the murder.

:moo:

You, personally?

Poor little JB didn't even get her own name -Jonbenet is the wanky version of John Bennet and her middle name was Patricia.

The only way "all the evidence" fits is if adults in that house murdered JB then attempted a cover up.

Burke didnt know where his knife was. How does THAT "fit"?

I agree. No parent is going to provide such an elaborate coverup unless they are the guilty party. I think the Grand Jury refused to accept that and that's why they indicted for child abuse. The entire cover up was to keep the Ramseys out of jail. The Grand Jury clearly wanted these parents in jail.

JMO

We've witnessed the lengths a parent is often willing to go to cover for, excuse or deny their child's actions,
Countless times following trials.
Why it's so shocking to some of you confuses me.

I've answered your question three times now.

Here comes the fourth:

IMO the headbash came first. That alone would have killed her.
She was very very close to death when Patsy laid eyes on her. She appeared to Patsy to be already dead.

Patsy couldn't bare the thought of losing Burke too. She would have no idea what the law would do with or to Burke. She panicked.

It didn't appear like an accident. Her panties were off, she was bleeding from her vagina.

Her brilliant plan: kidnapping by a foreign faction.

The staging to me indicates two people with different ideas on how to cover it up.

Patsy knew where that knife was. And she knew that white blanket was in the dryer.

To believe the headbash came first and that Burke was responsible, one has to also believe the murder weapon was within easy reach of the 9-year-old child. I do believe the murder weapon was the flashlight because the prints were wiped off the batteries. I also believe the flashlight was found by police in the same location it was kept. What I don't believe is that the flashlight was within easy reach of Burke or that the murder took place in the kitchen. If Burke was involved, why wouldn't his fingerprints be wiped from the bowl of pineapple? His parents lied about his activities prior to the murder and denied the bowl of pineapple existed.

Burke spoke to police and would have no reason to lie about the bowl or the pineapple if he was innocent. His story of his own actions prior to his sister's death has never been released.

It is possible he and his sister were engaged in sexual exploration. Their environment was one of fantasy and total dysfunction. But there is no evidence either the asphyxiation or murder were at the hands of a 9-year-old. It simply does not add up for me because his fingerprints were on the bowl. His parents forgot to wipe the bowl because they knew he wasn't involved.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member