Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #3

FRIENDS of the family of the abducted Childers girl have hurled abuse at her alleged kidnapper in a Bundaberg court this morning.

A handcuffed EJK, 45, was brought into the dock at the Bundaberg Magistrates Court but did not apply for bail as had been expected.

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...ders-court-hears/story-fnii5v6w-1226887118582

The name of the accused is not blacked out in article .. just his face.

One thing for sure. The family and friends at least would have no trouble finding the courthouse. Many of them seem to be thoroughly familiar with it.

chuckles my thoughts also, but different on the other side.

Don't we have a fingerprint database here in Australia? Why was the match in fingerprints only noticed after the break in at the tennis club? Why wasn't it matched to prints already in the system?

I would say the 30 detectives were because until they stumbled across the break in at the tennis club, no one had a clue who had taken her.

His prints may not have been on record. If not then it may have only been recognized after the tennis club break in as they maybe ran his prints then and found a match to those at CC house.. (However, i thought I read somewhere that he had been under surveillence already- but I don't know if I am remembering right at all there.)

Bauple doesn't seem like a very big place- if EK had left home in a hurry, maybe he was just looking for a facility with a canteen where he could steal some food. Seems between 2 and 3 in the morning are busy times for him....

Some clubs here in the U.S. have beds, etc. Maybe he was looking for a place to get a little rest. jmo

April 17, 2014 12:00AM

A search of his house at Rainbows Rd, in the rural South Isis district, uncovered “items linked to (the girl)” as well as evidence of a fire in which a camera and hard drive had been burnt

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...ders-court-hears/story-fnii5v6w-1226887118582
I still am thinking he was watching CC for a while. Stalking taking pitcures ect. He wanted to "Care" for her as the parents and friends werent up standing citizens. He became obsessed enough to go get her. I do think he watched the house for a while why else would he know she was in the lounge room. And then he seized his moment and took her. Children are such heavy sleepers the other two would've not even stired. I do believe he didn't do anything sexuall to her. I do think he panicked about all the attention this got. He probably thought in his mind that the parents wouldnt give a damn that their 3 yo was missing. And thats why he left her in the dark at the showgrounds. Close enough for her to get home but far enough away so he could escape. Just my theory

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'm actually beginning to agree with this scenario. Was thinking about it last night and it may just be wishful thinking but I think a sexual predator is a whole lot less likely to return a child. He would of taken her with him I'd think. Or worse. Don't think he'd assault her and then return her. I dont even think he would of had to watch the house to know the ssituation. It would have been common knowledge in such a small town if the parents had issues. CCs sleeping arrangements also could of been found out that way. I do think he was watching the house that night though (or at least wandering around..). He either had already decided to take her or decided after hearing some yelling that night.

He had a habit of burning stuff it seems..so the fact he burnt the camera and hd may not have been too sinister at all. I still find this part the creepiest and hardest to explain but time will tell I guess. .

Guy did buy her toys and left her on a blanket. Shows some form of caring imo.

I wonder why EK was even breaking in to the tennis club? Bauple is a tiny town of only a couple of hundred people, and this is your standard shed-by-the-courts type clubhouse - certainly wouldn't be licensed or contain money or valuables other than what would be in the ladies handbags while they are on the courts. Something else to add to the very strange list ...

http://www.ourtiaro.com/rossendale_tennis_club.htm

fingerprints and DNA are kept on file arent they? :jail:

DNA and Prints are kept on file, but maybe the match hadn't happened yet - how long does that process happen? Collecting, scanning, matching? I wonder if the 'trickery' that he's claiming is they were watching him and saw him breaking in which meant they had grounds to arrest him and hold him - then that way they could talk to him once they had evidence.

Hard to say. Washing, clothing and buying toys is the very definition of grooming though.

I thought that too. Were the toys props in his photos? When did he buy these toys, before or during the abduction?

If he was so kind hearted, why didn't he give her the toys to take home with her?
JMOO

i also think he may have been watching cc for awhile and wonder if at some time he spoke to her, maybe while she was out playing, he could have said he was daddys friend then?
sounds like police have a lot of stuff to prepare for their brief, at least 8 weeks?

Childers has a warm climate, so children would be freer and possibly play under the hose naked or in their undies, that's what little kids did in my day. Happy times saw the freedom of innocence. The beaches always had a naked little one running around & it was not obscene!
Unfortunately that freedom CAN'T happen anymore. It's a sadness of our society now but it's a fact.
This could be a reminder to us all to clothe the children properly with tops and shorts around the home. But then, a child at home in bed should have the ultimate safety. Snatched from their bed, where to now?

I disagree, I think the freedom should still be there - I don't believe that offences like this are on the rise, I simply think the internet's ability to give us immediate information on a global scale - and our thirst for it - is why it's perceived to happen more and more.

I disagree, I think the freedom should still be there - I don't believe that offences like this are on the rise, I simply think the internet's ability to give us immediate information on a global scale - and our thirst for it - is why it's perceived to happen more and more.

I also think that we now encourage our children to speak up if something is happening. I remember a relative of mine who disclosed to her mother that she was being abused by an uncle- she was one of the rare ones who was believed, but my religious aunt told her daughter to never repeat it to anyone (and certainly not the police) because she would be "tainted" and who would ever want her then. Our attitudes have changed, and our information sources have widened.

DNA and Prints are kept on file, but maybe the match hadn't happened yet - how long does that process happen? Collecting, scanning, matching? I wonder if the 'trickery' that he's claiming is they were watching him and saw him breaking in which meant they had grounds to arrest him and hold him - then that way they could talk to him once they had evidence.

thinking similar. I would say that his fingerprints were not on the record yet. ANd only after the break in of the tennis club could they match them.

i also think he may have been watching cc for awhile and wonder if at some time he spoke to her, maybe while she was out playing, he could have said he was daddys friend then?
sounds like police have a lot of stuff to prepare for their brief, at least 8 weeks?

Maybe when he had her he told her he was one of Daddy's friends and that is where that statement came from??

thinking similar. I would say that his fingerprints were not on the record yet. ANd only after the break in of the tennis club could they match them.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-09-...gerprint-technology-to-us-authorities/4942880

Aaa-hah!

Queensland police can scan fingerprints at the scene of a crime or coronial investigation and instantly upload the information to a national database.

The prints are then cross-referenced by a computer to flag any matches in the system and sent it a fingerprint analyst for inspection within minutes.

The head of the fingerprint bureau, Inspector Brendan Keleher, says the speed of the system means suspects can be identified within the hour.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain
Back