Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then maybe she is on their *insert bad word* list. She plead guilty, so how would they think the Innocence Project could help her anyway??? The word delusional comes to mind.
She didn't plead guilty she was found guilty. But it wouldnt matter any way.

That makes me so mad, that she can video chat. I can't even video chat with my grandkids and I've never been in trouble, let alone murdered anyone. I think that Jodi being able to goad and antagonize the Alexander family (all these years) while in jail, on trial, and even once convicted, is an outrageous failure on the part of our justice and jail systems. And all this handing pictures, notes, tweets and possibly juror names while this person is convicted and in jail; I am feeling like the system is just as guilty of letting CMJA continue to victimize the victims. But seeing how they allowed her to do that to Travis throughout the trial, I guess we are all condoning it by not speaking out about how this psychopath and her attorneys have made a mockery of justice. J MO

You're absolutely right, and that is the reason people are so furious that she wasn't dealt the Death Penalty last Thursday.
She would have been sentenced and hustled off to a solitary concrete cell right then. Ding-Dong, the witch is dead.

It has to REALLY cause distress to Nurmi blaming Travis for his own death because of the lies of pedo *advertiser censored* given that his entire private practice appears to specialize solely in defending sex offenders.

just my opinion.

Cindy damn well should have been prosecuted! I don't care how "tired" anyone was!!

In this case, same thing. If there were laws broken, then do something about it, Prosecutors office!

So it's after 5pm EST...any official word from the DA or the Court about how the "investigation" is going?

Just a hunch, but I don't think we will be hearing much until they they either clear her or find enough to file charges.

:seeya: Not sure about the candy -- but you know someone here will find an answer :)

But the MSM are tweeting about the other photo:

From Troy Hayden:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 40m40 minutes ago
#JodiArias is able to take video calls from anybody. These pics look like they were snapped by someone making call.

B_ru3YbU0AEgAZK.jpg

I know nothing about these photos, but this one looks like a visitor phone, and a visit thru the glass.

Cindy damn well should have been prosecuted! I don't care how "tired" anyone was!!

In this case, same thing. If there were laws broken, then do something about it, Prosecutors office!

IMO, He is the reason that they lost the case and if they had real evidence on her they would have done it. I believe that they wanted to get Casey so much that they cut corners and pushed to far too fast.

I completely disagree....now whether they find anything or not is another story. But we will see.

Whether they tell us or not is even another story. Also, whether we believe it or blow up ever more intricate conspiracy theories on the internet is even yet another story.

Just a hunch, but I don't think we will be hearing much until they they either clear her or find enough to file charges.

Unless she lied under oath and they can prove it in other words ..

I completely disagree....now whether they find anything or not is another story. But we will see.

All they are going to find is proof of their own incompetence IMO.

ITA. Great post. I have seen a "trend" recently where people seem to be using words like assaulted or bullied when the truth is the word they are avoiding is criticized. I'm reasonably certain she felt criticized.

i also notice when you disagree with someone that automatically makes you a 'hater'. i question jodi's innocence, oooh i'm a hater! she called that news reporter that just for asking her tough questions.

IMO, He is the reason that they lost the case and if they had real evidence on her they would have done it. I believe that they wanted to get Casey so much that they cut corners and pushed to far too fast.

Classic case of prosecutorial overreach .. plenty of blame to go around with huge stuff ups by OCSO too ..

the silence from AZ is deafening...no one is talking media...jurors....attorneys...no one...I have a feeling this is all going no where other than Phil will have no. 17 on sometime down the line long after sentencing and she is sure of no legal consequences. I guess he had Nick Gordon on for an "intervention" regarding the Bobbie Kristina deal and he is actually under investigation...Phil must really pay to get these people to do this. I can't even really call him "Dr" Phil.

I think this is so different than Cindy's perjury charges, and yes I am still sick that she was never charged. in Caylee's case she had no family members that cared to push the issue for Caylee for justice.
In this case they have the Alexander's that have tried to get justice for seven years. They are not going to just let this drop. They have eleven jurors that have spoken out, and I don't think they will back down. They seem to be a strong unit that will see this through. I also think that the ad's office needs to send a message to other potential jurors that the same will not happen to them. They have many people to answer to.
I do think there is an investigation going on, because they have so many people that will not let them do nothing and just sit silently by. Like others have said, I don't think we will hear anything until the investigation is complete. Why tip their hands to what has been found out so far?

Do we know who EXACTLY is supposed to be investigating the Juror 17 furor, is it Bill Montgomery or is it the court, or both?

Just jumping off your post about JSS. This weekend I started binge-watching Brandon Bradley's DP trial in FL and I am shocked that the judge's behavior in BB's trial is so similar to JSS in CMJA's - tons of sidebars, etc. It must be a DP thing to pamper the felon.

Where are you watching that trial? Is HLN carrying any new trials?
Thanks,
Terri

Do we know who EXACTLY is supposed to be investigating the Juror 17 furor, is it Bill Montgomery or is it the court, or both?

I don't think anything is going to happen. I think there is going to be a lot of lip service and nothing more.

I walked away from here for a couple of days, just needed a rest from all that has gone on. I don't know if this has been asked and answered before but now that the death penalty isn't on the table does that mean that MDLR is no longer a part of the defense team? After all, without the death penalty there is nothing for her to mitigate.

I believe she is there at least through sentencing day. She is still posting at "that other site", spewing nonsense galore. "Justus"?

Good question. Also just possible that if they don't instigate can a special investigation be brought by the state if the parties involved request it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim