Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the world was she able to ask another inmate to make calls for her, given that she was (supposedly) in solitary 23/24? (Maybe using a videochat visitor as a go-between? )

I maybe quite out to lunch here, but I'm sure way back when I heard that inmates in for the short term, i.e. minor offences, could deliver library books, etc. to the cells. If so, that's all Arias would need to secure her goals.

NOW is when Jodi will be asking for daily meetings with her defense team.

When one door slams shut, she'll just find a way to open another one.

We'll have to wait and see if they play along.

I'm betting their schedules will be very, very busy. ::yes::

Lol it's called sending a kite. Its a piece of paper/postcard note folded into a tiny piece of paper its put on string and they "kite" the note to other cells by placing dots or identifying cell info. Its very efficient so much so prisoners can get kites across. the street to the other sexes pods

Where do they get the string ?

:seeya: That is going to be interesting ... they will have to play along until Sentencing Day ...

After that, KN and JW will be:

:hills::hills::hills::hills::hills: :hills::hills::hills::hills:

. . :hills::hills::hills::hills::hills: :hills::hills::hills::hills::hills:

Is MDLR out of the picture now, since her services are no longer needed?

That was one way the felon got things out of the jail.

I think it will be MDLR that receives a daily summons. After all, she has been the main highway to the outside for years now. Will MDLR continue the game? I have a feeling she will, for as long as she can. She, apparently, has her finger in several of Arias' pies.

:seeya:

BBM: I am going to "guess" that she will be there until Sentencing Day ...

And yes, she was sneaking things out of jail, and no doubt MLDR was sneaking things in and out the courtroom for JA :gaah:

I still cannot believe that they renewed MLDR's "contract" :gaah:

Let's hope and :please: that MLDR is under investigation and they are just keeping it :secret: right now !

I'm betting their schedules will be very, very busy. ::yes::

:). Yep. She's in for one rude shock after another if she thinks there is a single sane person in the world who is going to lift a finger for her ever again.

I was about to ask the same. Yes Maria's services are now complete. Glad Jodi is getting a preview of just how life will be in Prison. Her lack of control over anyone or anything must be mindblowing for her. Luv it!!!!!!

Yes the jail should expect many visits from Cougarlouscious in the next few weeks.

I think it will be MDLR that receives a daily summons. After all, she has been the main highway to the outside for years now. Will MDLR continue the game? I have a feeling she will, for as long as she can. She, apparently, has her finger in several of Arias' pies.

:silenced:

:seeya: I agree !

And I hope that Sheriff Joe has a "special camera"/"special guards" on JA's "Partner in Crime" -- MDLR !

:gaah:

Yes the jail should expect many visits from Cougarlouscious in the next few weeks.

Wasn't she banned from visiting the jail a while back for some infraction (smuggling something out?) or was that someone else? Or possibly was her but the ban has since been lifted--since it was quite a while ago.

I think the Sheriff should strip search all visitors on their way out from leaving Jodi's cell.

Let them visit her and let them think all is fine, then strip search the visitors on the way out leaving the place.

Then strip search Jodi and tear her cell room apart to look for anything not allowed.

Of course, JA may like the strip search so maybe that is not a good idea afterall. :)

Its like a dental floss lol. They Have nothing but time to come up with creative ways to beat the system

JA is (supposedly) locked behind a steel door that has just one thin slot in it for her keeper to pass inmate kibbles through. Not sure how the kite thing would work, given that.

What I dearly hope is that JA stayed true to her convictions and blamed the other inmate for making the calls. It would be lovely if she shuffled, chained, into Perryville with a reputation for being a SNITCH. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim