CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Gur: "I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm trying to provide information." #theatershooting

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
Not what I asked you, exacerbated #theatershooting DA says. Can someone have brain mass decrease & not have schizophrenia? Gur: I don't know

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 44s45 seconds ago
Gur finally concedes that some people might not develop schizophrenia, even if MRI shows decrease in brain mass. #theatershooting

Whooo! Keep posting! I've been waiting 2 days to read about cross! :)

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 58s59 seconds ago
Gur finally confirms to #TheaterShooting DA that someone w/ brain mass decrease might not have schizophrenia. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1NOzaCx

Did King panic and call for a sidebar?

Brauchler notes that Gur didn't seek an MRI of JH until January, after she had already declared him schizophrenic, insane. #theatershooting

King objects. Bench conference. #theatershooting

Whooo! Keep posting! I've been waiting 2 days to read about cross! :)

I wish you could hear the change in tone this Dr Gur has taken. She was all sad and sorry when Mr King was questioning her. Now it's Gorgeous George she has quite the attitude going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sidebar but I bet this will result in overrule #4 our of 4 for King. Anyone want to take this bet?

arghhhhhh....link to other feeds?

Court Chatter through youtube works for me:

[video=youtube;z0R-ayPBpu0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0R-ayPBpu0[/video]

It's monsoon season here in the high desert. We are getting a whopper of a thunder storm with much appreciated rain.

King objects. Bench conference. #theatershooting

Why does that deputy have to guard the podium?

It's monsoon season here in the high desert. We are getting a whopper of a thunder storm with much appreciated rain.

don't think we will hit the 80 today---we may not break that record----I'm smelling smoke though so something smells like its burning---

Wow she has an attitude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many times in her academic surroundings does somebody poke her in the eye these days? Grad student or Fellow? She's at the top of the heap there. Things are a bit more level down here on the street. :D

Was the objection overruled? I missed the judge's ruling

Was the objection overruled? I missed the judge's ruling

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
If there's a #theatershooting juror who prefers complexity to finite yes or no answers, he or she might prefer Gur to Brauchler. #JustSaying

Defense objection overruled. #theatershooting

Brauchler says the MRI machine that was used to scan JH in January is the "VHS" of MRI machines. #theatershooting

Brauchler: Gur then used a super-sensitive "Blu-ray" quality MRI machine to interpret the image in Pennsylvania. #theatershooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ