CO - James Holmes Trial - *Penalty Phase* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
again, LOL- nelson wanted to put in 'beyond a reasonable doubt' -Judge quickly said 'that is not the law'.

I DO think Judge Samour is prepared for the Nelson attack's with her constant re-wording of instructions..and it's a constant..try to maintain "Guilt Trip" on any juror!!

I DO think Judge Samour is prepared for the Nelson attack's with her constant re-wording of instructions..and it's a constant..try to maintain "Guilt Trip" on any juror!!

Nelson tries to get things by the Judge and confusing him, but that is not working.

Nelson is in her element when she is arguing these jury instructions. She gets on my nerves but I suppose she is just doing her job.

She talks in circles, like a lawyer. She could say a lot of what she does in a shorten version. I get confused, but good thing the Judge does not and sees through all the 'circles'.

I bet the Judge keeps her on a short leash because other wise she would waste a lot of time and the Judge wants to get this trial finished, but the right way, just not waste time. She objects to the objections and objects the same thing over and over just to be on the record. The Judge does get upset.

Indeed -- how many times has His Honor stopped and advised her (and some other DT members) that once he has ruled on an objection that it cannot be objected-to or brought up again. Kinda like when Daddy says, "No," Daddy means, NO. <chuckle> Maybe some of the DT team should review their 1st semester Law course, Courtroom Procedure and Manners 101.

Of course she "has one more thing"....:gaah:

Listen to Nelson speak. When she finishes her objection, her voice is very loud and strong until the very end, then her voice drops off, is not as strong and is not clear. She is not sure of her objections.

She sure likes to interrupt to confuse the Judge when he is trying to do something. That is a lawyer ploy.

I do believe that defence is worried given phase 3 is exposing the juror's to victim impact statements NOW ( not so in Phase 2 as was ON THEM to prove mitigations)...So how will they ( other than Nelson trying to alter wording of the law) offer in Phase 3??

This arguing is only about opening instructions?? WTH?? Can you imagine Nelson come closing statements and instructions?? WHOA!!

Why aren't these instructions standard? Why give the Nelsons of the world wiggle room in an attempt to confuse the jury??

Def. really think this jury does not understand the wording "Beyond a Reasonable Doubt"?? What about them assuming the deliberating juror's don't understand the meaning of Mercy??

Other than her constant..while I do appreciate she has a job to do...Oh My..Back to Mercy Language?? Gees!! THE LAW has already instructed that to them..Try #4 to alter SMH!!

This is a global objection-says Nelson.
Judge keeps saying I need to go by instructions by law.
She wants to rewrite the law again!!!! SMH

She needs to study-up on it first... Gurrrrrrr

ONCE again....She cannot decide on what Judge offered..so defaults back to her constant objection to 8th Amendments blah bah blah!!

THEY KNOW THEY ARE SCREWED if they haven't convinced these juror's of mitigations..MERCY is their ONLY VENUE at this point!! But this jury so far hasn't indicated they seem quite so merciful given the damages this murderer did!!

Listen to Nelson speak. When she finishes her objection, her voice is very loud and strong until the very end, then her voice drops off, is not as strong and is not clear. She is not sure of her objections.

She sure likes to interrupt to confuse the Judge when he is trying to do something. That is a lawyer ploy.
BBM_
YES! she finishes by trailing off saying 'I think it just makes it clear'. that is not a reason.

Wah!!! The live feed didn't start for me so I've missed loads!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe that J. will allocate or make any statements ( he is a mass murderer who loved the planning/hunt and manipulating ALL including family/therapists) in Phase 3 J had no mercy for his own family much less his victim's!!...

Def. Case will be totally built ( at this point) on "MERCY" and have parent's testify and maybe sister?? Who know's??

Can I object to Ms Nelson? She is annoying me and my ears are objecting. Therefore my objection should be heard in light of my constitutional rights, also my right to a fair hearing in the state of Colorado, especially the 8th 16th, 24th ammendments of the Colorado Constitution.

Actually it's a global request. Because my head is round. Like a globe.

Wah!!! The live feed didn't start for me so I've missed loads!!!

Actually you didn't really miss much..Nelson is doing exactly what she has always done!! Mostly denied..and of course Def cites the usual blah blah continuing objections for the record!!!

If you wish to watch it..CroakerQueen will post it after they are finished!!

LOL..Nelson wants such narrow instructions..next I hear..stuff that kind of reflects the jury cannot be "DELUSION" in their reasonings..LOL MAN oh MAN..this team is pulling out all stops!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland