Book released by Defense Atty Nov 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi has obviously gotten into Jenny's stash. He cannot believe Juan spent so much time interviewing ALV pre-trial, especially since they were in a cramped room in JW's office (you can't make this up, as if that is Juan's fault). According to KN, "LaViolette's conclusions were not subject to any legitimate challenge and Mr. Martinez seemed to be figuring this out as he progressed during the interview." He seems to me to be pissed off that JM didn't take everything she said as gospel.

And then there is this quote: "What makes you, the trial watcher, so positive that Ms. LaViolette is wrong? What makes you, the trial watcher think that you know more about domestic violence than Ms. LaViolette?" I'm sort of waiting for him to trash the jury next.
At least he acknowledges the widespread public sentiment towards ALV.

How about this:

Because she came across as a bottom-of-the-barrel representative of her field, biased and willing to use her credentials in support of a despicable act by one human being against another for no other reason than the perpetrator was female and the victim male.

p. 136: "One thing I will say about Mr. Martinez, in terms of the hours he put in for his salary, and only in those terms, the taxpayers were getting their money's worth." (emphasis mine)

Oh please, how dare you.

Nurmi also takes great umbrage that Juan tried to undermine Dr. Samuels, calling Samuels the kindest person he knows. To Nurmi, questioning his witnesses is apparently a big no-no.

Just statements like that make me livid. It reeks of spitting in the face of AZ. taxpayers that he made FAR more money than Juan. In the end, those $$$ will fade, and so will the face of that fool. :tantrum: I wish the AG investigation was into an audit of those $$$.

When Nurmi went to Yreka to talk to the Arias' about mitigation (there is a whole section on how crappy Yreka is), he found the house to be cold and full of despair (there is then a 2+ page explanation of what he means by "cold" and "despair"). He cannot believe no one cleaned it up for him before he came by. He couldn't believe how Angela was not interested in what could happen to her sister. He couldn't believe the ludicrous theories Bill came up with to explain Travis' death. He couldn't believe how Sandy was angry she had to take off work to speak to KN. According to Nurmi, the only one happy to see him was the dog.

The simple answer is, Bobby Juarez from Montague, CA. is not the same person as Robert Juarez from San Diego, CA.

Eta: Oops! Asked and answered. Sorry.

I will add that the conspiracy theorists out there REALLY wanted the two Bobbys to be the same man to add to the overall mystery of her roadtrip, and/or her cover-up.

Those conspiracy theorists! I wish I had their imagination. I'd write the next Harry Potter and make a few million.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I didn't take it that way. Sorry if I was unclear. I think he was saying the young relative who maybe did/maybe didn't molest JA was most likely molested himself. He further surmised that most children are molested by family members. He was saying that if this kid was molested there is probably a molester in the family who "may" have molested JA. It is very convoluted. Sorry. On the one hand KN says she was molested by a relative and then he says he has no proof she was molested but that to his trained eye she acts like a victim of childhood sexual abuse.

And trust me, this book is far from interesting. It stinks. LOL.

This is exactly the same kind of thinking promoted by ALV. Because Travis had been beaten as a child, he naturally grew up to be an abuser. As far as she was concerned, Travis's childhood experience was proof that he beat Jodi. Pathetic.

When Nurmi went to Yreka to talk to the Arias' about mitigation (there is a whole section on how crappy Yreka is), he found the house to be cold and full of despair (there is then a 2+ page explanation of what he means by "cold" and "despair"). He cannot believe no one cleaned it up for him before he came by. He couldn't believe how Angela was not interested in what could happen to her sister. He couldn't believe the ludicrous theories Bill came up with to explain Travis' death. He couldn't believe how Sandy was angry she had to take off work to speak to KN. According to Nurmi, the only one happy to see him was the dog.

BBM ~ :lol:

I'll bet that family is so pissed, he is outing them all as "trashy" If he was any type of a reputable attorney, why was he doing the legwork, shouldn't that have been MDLR's role? I say AUDIT them all!!!! LMAO. I wonder why these expenses weren't questioned by anyone?

KN is convinced JA was sexually abused as a child/minor. He says he has no proof but that her demeanor and actions, to him, signal someone who was abused that way. He tries to say that JA's sister A (not sure if I'm allowed to print her name) went to drug rehab as a teen and that somehow in KN's mind shows JA may have been sexually assaulted as a kid. I have no idea how he gets to that.

He brings this "I think JA was sexually abused as a child" a lot. A real lot.

If that had happened, there is no way this evil witch wouldn't have told that on the stand. She knew better, if she had of told that lie, the accused perpetrator would have went to the prosecutor and told the truth and put this hateful liar in her place. Nurmi just loves to claim sexual abuse happens all the time. Remember he said TA raped JA because she claimed she woke up with him doing her. LIES. He may have given her oral sex while she was sleeping like she said but not intercourse or they would have talked about it in the text like the oral sex. Nurmi is disgusting.

Now Nurmi is talking about how Dr. DeMarte was "in over her head." (a direct quote). There are 8 pages of how terrible, wrong, inexperienced, and cold Dr. DeMarte is. This is the longest chapter of the book thus far. As my father always says, "if you are explaining, you are losing."

I guess they just couldn't appreciate the sunshine on their day that he represented.

I'm sure they realized later on that a parade along Main street would have a gone a long way for their loved one. Oops.

How he ever soldiered on in the face of such indignities is beyond me.

Grandpa's poor old truck sure got around didn't it? That poor old man should haunt all of those liars. That lie is as bad as the little boy in underwear pic that floated through the air and landed face up at the killers feet. The females in the Allen family (or the ones involved here) are pathetic low-life liars. That phone wasn't lost, and Sandy didn't find it. Had the killer been in Grandpa's truck and lost her phone, why didn't she find it herself? Sorry, just venting!!!

Adding.... Just to show how nuts they really are, who in the hell would remember "I found the phone in the truck on my way to get Chinese" If that damned phone wasn't in plain sight, why was Auntie Sue's *advertiser censored* nosing around in her Dad's truck? Had an eggroll went under the seat and she was looking for it? They all add too much to a story to make it believable. Like Jodith, Sueith and Sandyith suck at lying!!!

I never believed the truck archaeology story for the simple reason that I have never been able to imagine anyone diving down a crack into a car seat while driving, let alone for Chinese. I could never do it, and I'm pretty limber. I suppose there's not a lot of traffic in Yreka, but still. Did she say anything about having the truck in cruise control? And why the heck are they all driving Grandpa's truck? Between Sandy, Sue, and Jodi, there wasn't a car? And who has cracks in their front seats where stuff can get wedged? If a phone is even starting to wiggle where the back joins the seat, neither your back nor your seat are gonna not notice.

Nurmi has obviously gotten into Jenny's stash. He cannot believe Juan spent so much time interviewing ALV pre-trial, especially since they were in a cramped room in JW's office (you can't make this up, as if that is Juan's fault). According to KN, "LaViolette's conclusions were not subject to any legitimate challenge and Mr. Martinez seemed to be figuring this out as he progressed during the interview." He seems to me to be pissed off that JM didn't take everything she said as gospel.

And then there is this quote: "What makes you, the trial watcher, so positive that Ms. LaViolette is wrong? What makes you, the trial watcher think that you know more about domestic violence than Ms. LaViolette?" I'm sort of waiting for him to trash the jury next.

Well, Mr Nurmi, what makes me think she's wrong is I looked at the evidence myself and it was kind of obvious. If you were hoping that the trial watchers and jury would just turn their brains off, I'm sorry. You really shouldn't count on people being stupid.

Every single chapter lately (I'm on chapter 29) says that KN will discuss this topic in further detail in his next book. :hills:

Now Nurmi is talking about how Dr. DeMarte was "in over her head." (a direct quote). There are 8 pages of how terrible, wrong, inexperienced, and cold Dr. DeMarte is. This is the longest chapter of the book thus far. As my father always says, "if you are explaining, you are losing."

DeMarte could only have been "over her head" if Jodi's psychopathology was worse than she (Dr. Data) had diagnosed. What does Nurmi think? She underestimated the reality?

Nurmi probably has a crush on her...Poor man, didn't want her to be so "cold" to him.

DeMarte could only have been "over her head" if Jodi's psychopathology was worse than she (Dr. Data) had diagnosed. What does Nurmi think? She underestimated the reality?

Nurmi probably has a crush on her...Poor man, didn't want her to be so "cold" to him.

He thinks she made up tests that had no basis in reality, that she misused diagnostic tests to fit big, bad JM's theories, she refused to see TA's name calling as abuse, and that it seemed to him Dr. D was only trying to *advertiser censored* shame JA. To name a few... Oh, and that Dr. D misspoke when she said JA jumped from boyfriend to boyfriend. He will have us know that she waited several months between Matt and Daryl.

And I guess while we have some nerve to question ALV, Dr. D is fair game.

Every single chapter lately (I'm on chapter 29) says that KN will discuss this topic in further detail in his next book. :hills:
I have a feeling Part 2 and 3 will begin with "Now let's back up
a bit." :facepalm: He sounds like a terrible writer and his jealousy of Juan is papable. Thanks for providing us with updates and suffering through the awful writing because I refuse to buy it.

Better to be in over your head than to have your head up your *** like his experts did.

He thinks she made up tests that had no basis in reality, that she misused diagnostic tests to fit big, bad JM's theories, she refused to see TA's name calling as abuse, and that it seemed to him Dr. D was only trying to *advertiser censored* shame JA. To name a few... Oh, and that Dr. D misspoke when she said JA jumped from boyfriend to boyfriend. He will have us know that she waited several months between Matt and Daryl.

And I guess while we have some nerve to question ALV, Dr. D is fair game.
She probably meant she had an ongoing threesome, not that she was alone.

Reading how Nurmi is just regurgitating the defense case lies and BS, with a sprinkling of dirt about his client thrown in, I'm really looking forward to Juan's book. At least Juan's book will be anchored by facts and reality. Nurmi is as delusional as his killer client. :facepalm:

This is exactly the same kind of thinking promoted by ALV. Because Travis had been beaten as a child, he naturally grew up to be an abuser. As far as she was concerned, Travis's childhood experience was proof that he beat Jodi. Pathetic.
Yes, pathetic indeed. Especially considering that Willmutt, Knurmi, Dr. Fog, Alyce Lie-A-Lot (as well as Jodi herself!) ALL portrayed her as being a victim of one type of abuse or another, yet Jodi herself could NEVER be capable of being an abuseR. RIGHT, ALYCE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Makes me so damn mad!! Did Juan pose the reverse hypothetical to Alyce? If so, I missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JammerSue