GUILTY CA - 3 found murdered after child calls 911, Fullerton, 24 Sept 2016

http://ws.ocsd.org/EServices/PressReleases_Default.aspx

appears the weapon was a shotgun .. not sure if this was posted or not yet ..

Well.. That would explain the neighbors hearing the gun shots late Friday evening.

What's sad is that Billy Boucher was an avid FB poster (a new post/video every other minute). His last post was 11:30 pm. I've always thought it happened around that exact time.

Maybe someone can answer this: if they were shot to death, why are multiple MMS saying the bodies suffered severe trauma? Do they generally classify gunshot wounds w that term? I'm hoping that's the case and they were not tortured before the shootings. 😢

lol in knew about butt plug tails.... my friend found a pic of a woman modeling it w a unicorn horn on her head, and a meme was made lol

Yes, ha! Not just because I sleuth and have a lot of crime related searches, but because if someone says don't google this, or don't look at that.. I'll go look anyway, can't help it. Curiosity got the skib!!

Someone said that some furries just wear tails...and yes they do, and well I thought oh that's a little cute, no harm in that.. until my sis in law showed me what you can buy... butt plug tails, yup. YIKES! That reminds me, I must tell her about this case! Shes familiar with a lot of the furry communities and I've just realised it's the same one shes a member of that our players are http://www.furaffinity.net/

My guess is there was some fighting going on before the fatal shots. IMO that shotgun was brought to the house for one intent.
Not sure what the 17 year olds role was, can only take a guess. IMO all three of them will have to have psych. evaulations. IMO none of them were quite right in the heads but all three knew right from wrong. They all fled the scene.

because shotguns explode a bunch of pellets out and disfigure the victim. a revolver or automatic it enters and damages inside (of course there is a hole and blood and damage depending where shot and caliber of gun) but a shotgun visibly messes you up.

Well.. That would explain the neighbors hearing the gun shots late Friday evening.

What's sad is that Billy Boucher was an avid FB poster (a new post/video every other minute). His last post was 11:30 pm. I've always thought it happened around that exact time.

Maybe someone can answer this: if they were shot to death, why are multiple MMS saying the bodies suffered severe trauma? Do they generally classify gunshot wounds w that term? I'm hoping that's the case and they were not tortured before the shootings. ��

If you're feeling adventurous, and want to see inside a furry convention, google "Rainfurrest 2015 imgur" and view the two albums (about 100 photos each). NSFW.

Even the users at 4chan consider furries filthy degenerates, if that gives you some idea...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

And yet her mother was part of this community too? I just don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're feeling adventurous, and want to see inside a furry convention, google "Rainfurrest 2015 imgur" and view the two albums (about 100 photos each). NSFW.

Even the users at 4chan consider furries filthy degenerates, if that gives you some idea...

Omg. What are the diapers for?!? I'm going to get struck by lightning for looking at that and it's all your fault! [emoji12]

Heads up! Possible malware infection!
I clicked a link from a MSM article (something like "Family mourned by Furry community") to (I think) www.furry.net, and got the following warning:

Your IP address 108.215.170.230 has been blocked
BSOD dllRegisterSetting has detected the error code 0x80060402
Your Windows7/Server 2008 R2 64-bit Defender encountered an error
Error code *advertiser censored* in application Chrome 53.0.2785.116, process id : 287
STOP: 0x Inaccessible Boot Device
due to Malware activity
Do NOT SHUT DOWN OR RESTART THE COMPUTER, may lead to data loss and possible failure of the operating system and potential non-bootable situation resulting in complete data loss. Contact a Microsoft certified technician to resolve the issue at 888 905-4704...
For your safety, closing the Chrome browser has been disabled...
(...and the error messages continue.)

THought I'd better let ya'll know (Firefox apparently works) to be careful surfing for furry info.

FWIW, my anti-virus program didn't detect any problems with a quick scan, but I know from experience that it doesn't always identify malware. So. I'll be spending my morning with this nausea. Will report back with results.

a095.gif
<<<---not-furry coastal

I can't help but wonder if the younger girls saw the shooting? Hopefully there were in bed and did not. Surely they heard the shots. Were they instructed to go back to sleep?

So very sad.

As far as this type of hobby - I'm most curious about when do you draw the line in a fantasy world to keep it healthy?

That is the 888 905-4704 virus. Don't call that number; it isn't Microsoft. I believe it is fairly easy to get rid of via the Control Panel. Just uninstall 1-888-905-4704 from the Apps and Features (Windows 10) or Uninstall a Program (Windows 8). It won't hurt your system to reboot if you need to to get out of the browser. It is an aggressive ad virus and will constantly redirect your browser to that page until you remove it.

I didn't know they even made cloth diapers for adults. You learn something new everyday on WS...:nuts:
Call a nursing home, and they can give you a company name and address, and maybe a phone number of a supplier.

They arrested a 17 year old female whose name they can't disclose because she's a juvenile. The assumption is that it's KY.

No, the girl arrested WAS arrested, then the eldest daughter was found.

Leanne Suter &#8207;@abc7leanne 4m4 minutes ago
17yr old Katlynn Goodwill Yost has been found & arrested for murder along w/2 other men in connection with 3x murder at her #fullerton home

https://twitter.com/abc7leanne
There are conflicting reports, actually. Do you have a link stating these are two separate 17-year olds? Tia

From Jo's link above:

SANTA ANA &#8211; "No charges were filed Tuesday against a 17-year-old girl arrested in connection with a triple-killing in Fullerton."

"By law, the girl was to be released from juvenile hall by Tuesday evening, however it was unclear whether that had been done."

"The unidentified teen was arrested Sunday morning along with Joshua Charles Acosta, 21, of Ft. Irwin and Frank Sato Felix, 25, of Sun Valley, both charged Tuesday with first-degree murder."

"The teen was arrested the same day police said that missing 17-year-old Katlynn Goodwill Yost was found safe. Police have declined to say if Yost was the arrested teen, citing state privacy laws for minors."

"The District Attorney&#8217;s Office has declined to comment on the status of the 17-year-old."

actually numerous MSM outlets heavily imply she WAS the 17 year old female arrested. they say they cant say who it was because of state law.

a judge could have signed an arrest warrant to be served on her prior to being released "2 day no complaint" at juvie. ive seen it happen.

From Jo's link above:

SANTA ANA &#8211; "No charges were filed Tuesday against a 17-year-old girl arrested in connection with a triple-killing in Fullerton."

"By law, the girl was to be released from juvenile hall by Tuesday evening, however it was unclear whether that had been done."

"The unidentified teen was arrested Sunday morning along with Joshua Charles Acosta, 21, of Ft. Irwin and Frank Sato Felix, 25, of Sun Valley, both charged Tuesday with first-degree murder."

"The teen was arrested the same day police said that missing 17-year-old Katlynn Goodwill Yost was found safe. Police have declined to say if Yost was the arrested teen, citing state privacy laws for minors."

"The District Attorney&#8217;s Office has declined to comment on the status of the 17-year-old."

I'm so confused by this case!

a judge could have signed an arrest warrant to be served on her prior to being released "2 day no complaint" at juvie. ive seen it happen.

Maybe she won't be charged. It could be the guys were responsible and they took her.

IDK what to think....don't have much info yet.

jmo

Not all of them are deviants (probably most are not - but every group has its weird sub-groups). They have a convention every year in Pittsburgh* and it's actually family friendly. I used to live there and was weirded out at first, but after learning more about them they're not really so different from the cosplayers at ComicCon, or people who participate in Renn Faire or SCA activities.

I am now less weirded out by them than I am Civil War re-enactors. :)

Family track: http://www.anthrocon.org/node/6572/family-track-announcements

Standards of Conduct: http://www.anthrocon.org/rules-conduct

*The city has been hosting Anthrocon for 20 years and I think if they were too freaky-deaky they wouldn't be welcomed back.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
holliryann
Back