Trial - Ross Harris #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have a problem with the way the defense is framing her reactions as a problem in the situation. I really find it pathetic.

This is so weird, she got upset and screamed at his sexting, carried on and forced him to cancel an outing with his brother at the last minute because of it, but again, never showed any emotion towards Ross (except I Love You, you did nothing wrong) during the interview with him when she saw Ross for the first time after Cooper passed.

Strange, very strange.

She seems like a robot. At times she seems likable to me and sympathetic, but it's very rehearsed. I get that she could be nervous.

IMO obviously- if she's was not involved I feel badly that she was so insecure that she put up with what she knew. I understand why- nobody wants to be divorced. But she seemed to justify a lot of it. I feel like she almost thinks she deserved it. Or that she is responsible. Again my opinion.

I believe her when she says she didn't know about the prostitutes. I think she was in denial about a lot- understandably so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man she caught him multiple times and kept trying to save the marriage...how insane

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
#RossHarris - Late summer/early fall of 2013 Leanna found another message w/female on Ross' phone. #hotcardeath

This is so weird, she got upset and screamed at his sexting, carried on and forced him to cancel an outing with his brother at the last minute because of it, but again, never showed any emotion towards Ross (except I Love You, you did nothing wrong) during the interview with him when she saw Ross for the first time after Cooper passed.

Strange, very strange.

Hope that comes out on the cross

Man she caught him multiple times and kept trying to save the marriage...how insane

Makes sense given the way she threw herself at his feet in the police interview room... she was a doormat.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
#Rossharris was concerned Leanna would take Cooper #hotcardeath

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 54s54 seconds ago
#RossHarris - Leanna was not aware Ross had any physical/sexual contact with other women. #hotcardeath

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 50s50 seconds ago
Leanna was not aware of all the extra curricular sexual activities #Rossharris was having #hotcardeath

That's ridiculous so if she knew he was having sex she would leave him but the sexting didn't clue her in to leave?

After major fight : He was afraid I'd leave, he "WAS AFRAID I'D TAKE COOPER."

It's beyond my imagination how anyone could not feel empathy for this woman having to answer questions about finding out her husband going to prostitutes, etc.

I think she's doing a good job of normalizing RH and their life, and their choices. And herself, especially given LE's and the media's determination to make her look complicit and devoid of emotion.

Agree, and her life has been combed over with fine tooth comb for last 2 years by the public. Praying for her. She truly is a victim here too and I have wondered if her name is the name that was redacted on the Jury questionnaire. JMHO since it says Victim, I believe it has to be. RH and Cooper are both on there as well. JMHO if it were 2 minors as someone else had thought, wouldn't there be 2 redacted? View attachment 103874

IIRC correctly, she did a victim impact statement which indeed was critiqued heavily by many. IIRC?

I just tried to google and locate, but I'm a bad :websleuther: and cannot find, so perhaps I'm incorrect and confusing cases?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Leanna says if she knew of all his affairs she would have left #Rossharris #hotcardeath

Ross Harris Trial ‏@RossHarrisTrial 1m1 minute ago
Leanna says if she knew about the prostitute Ross met with, she would have divorced him then. #HotCarDeath http://2wsb.tv/2f4Y9XM

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 58s58 seconds ago
Leanna talked to #Rossharris about divorce but he didn't want that #hotcardeath

I didn't hear if she said, but did they date long before marrying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ross Harris Trial ‏@RossHarrisTrial 1m1 minute ago
Harris ex-wife says when she asked him if he wanted a divorce, he said it was the last thing he wanted. #HotCarDeath http://2wsb.tv/2f4Y9XM

No wonder Ross said, in so many words, going off memory here, he wouldn't blame Leanna for divorcing him. She knew what he was doing but I have a feeling she didn't know the extent of it. He also, IMO, and I do believe her, that they did get along and he portrayed being a good husband and dad. I still believe Cooper was in the way and he wanted his other life. He may have even felt bad for putting Leanna through all this but he wasn't going to stop no matter what.. His other life was more important to him, IMO!

ETA: His other life brought him the big thrill and his marriage life didn't. Thrill seems to always win!

RH handled the money the last six months of the marriage. I wonder if she knew he went into credit card debt "for the points." I laughed when she said she wouldn't know how much cash he carried. We know that at least once he had $125.00 in cash...

"We were Christians." "I'm a child of divorce, I know what that looks like." "To me, marriage was supposed to be forever."

That's ridiculous so if she knew he was having sex she would leave him but the sexting didn't clue her in to leave?

And she was totally willing to stay with him after he baked her baby in the car. FFS.

contradicting info r.e. divorce. He stated in texts to other women that he wanted a divorce and she wouldn't leave him. Now she says she would have divorced him.

And how is this helping the defense? Prosecution must be salavating at the opportunity to do a cross.

I don't find her sympathetic at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member