UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's canny enough to turn off GPS to save his battery then do we really think he will have auto update on, or even without WiFi?
Are we saying that this phone was constantly updating the whole time he was in Bury? Or at least at some point between 0324 and 430?

So that leaves 1 hour 12 minutes where the phone could be put in to another Biffa bin; collected by the same wagon. Hence the question about earlier collections. The reason I ask is that there is another Greggs.... On Abbeygate Street and their bins are collected from Higher Baxter Street. A route I think he took.

Is there any CCTV footage of Corrie in the shop doorway where he went to sleep? They released the footage walking past the pub eating the takeaway and the footage of when he is last seen but if he is on film in the shop doorway (and I assume there is because they know the timing etc), is there a reason why this has not been released?

I assume forensically searching a general public car requires a warrant which would require proof of reasonable need. Whether that's obtainable or not..?

I'm pretty suspicious of that car.

No-way out of that area on foot without being seen by CCTV and also by people. Unlikely he's gone into one of the buildings.

Still not heard anything about any other bin collections that night though - so still not ruling that idea out.

But that car.....came to pick him up and that's it as simple as that he's gone - likely back to the car owners property.

Every other theory that has been bought up seems over the top, or there is nothing to suggest they happend.

-Ended up going into Focus 12 murdered then dragged out and body dumped - NOT FEELING IT.

-Walked home and either murdered or died in an accident - NOT FEELING IT.

-Got attacked in the horseshoe area killed, bundled into a car - NOT FEELING IT.

-Anything related to someone he met or knew that was out that night - NOT FEELING IT (unless it was that car owner).

It's THAT car or it's another bin lorry that came into that area that evening.

Has to be that car, just they have no evidence to search the owner's house or forensically check their car?

Hi Coach,

I think you've made some great contributions so far but I think it would be really beneficial for you to browse the previous threads and the information links at the start of this one.

Is there any CCTV footage of Corrie in the shop doorway where he went to sleep? They released the footage walking past the pub eating the takeaway and the footage of when he is last seen but if he is on film in the shop doorway (and I assume there is because they know the timing etc), is there a reason why this has not been released?

Because 430 is only confirmed as a work back from the BM ""hello" ping. Theoretically if his phone was off then it would not ping "goodbye" to BSE mast and therefore could have been in BM much earlier if the "hello" ping was due to it being turned on, not just entering the mast area.

....at last, several weeks later someone understands what the hell I was banging on about! Thanks Pilgrim!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea totally. It fits in with why he wouldn't be trying to find/contact them. Be interesting to know if they took both or one car home that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
correct me if i am wrong but my belief was that two taxis not cars were used - this was due to the fact that the lads had all already been drinking? i think this was said early on?

I think a mix-up. Sainsbury's, I think?
Wasn't the Forces TV reporter who presented the mini documentary presenting her pieces to camera outside Sainsbury's? If I remember some of us were wondering why. This would be the reason, perhaps, if Sainsbury was a collection point that evening.

No-way out of that area on foot without being seen by CCTV and also by people. Unlikely he's gone into one of the buildings.

Still not heard anything about any other bin collections that night though - so still not ruling that idea out.

But that car.....came to pick him up and that's it as simple as that he's gone - likely back to the car owners property.

Every other theory that has been bought up seems over the top, or there is nothing to suggest they happend.

-Ended up going into Focus 12 murdered then dragged out and body dumped - NOT FEELING IT.

-Got attacked in the horseshoe area killed, bundled into a car - NOT FEELING IT.

-Anything related to someone he met or knew that was out that night - NOT FEELING IT (unless it was that car owner).

Has to be that car, just they have no evidence to search the owner's house or forensically check their car?

I agree about the car and wonder what the point of all the irrelevant misleading is (attempted van burning, marham link etc)

They would get a warrant to search that car and property unless it was protected by international or LE treaty.

Could you elaborate on why you are "not feeling" the other possibilities?

Wasn't the Forces TV reporter who presented the mini documentary presenting her pieces to camera outside Sainsbury's? If I remember some of us were wondering why. This would be the reason, perhaps, if Sainsbury was a collection point that evening.

Yes, but it caused confusion when they zoomed out from a recycling centre sign when we now know it was only the other collection point for the bin lorry.

Which does rule out the bins.

So if I'm LE I'm looking at all cars on Fiveways ANPR camera from 330 onwards.

....at last, several weeks later someone understands what the hell I was banging on about! Thanks Pilgrim!

Hi Coach,

I think you've made some great contributions so far but I think it would be really beneficial for you to browse the previous threads and the information links at the start of this one.

thanks PP, I have tried to sift through the previous threads but I can't seem to find it. I just wondered if they had CCTV of him in the doorway and if they have why not release it?

Does anyone know the total that was raised?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I agree about the car and wonder what the point of all the irrelevant misleading is (attempted van burning, marham link etc)

You have to wonder don't you. And Marham still name-checked again today..... yet 3 forces ( essex, MTI & Suffolk) previously moved on. Maybe am being too cynical.

Which does rule out the bins.

So if I'm LE I'm looking at all cars on Fiveways ANPR camera from 330 onwards.

Is it confirmed the 'motion detection camera' on the Fiveways is a ANPR? I always thought it might be given the prime location.

I had to google that BIB but still no idea what you mean.
Was joking that Midsummers will be getting a call saying - "I hear u have a particular set of Skills Ms/Mr MDay..."

...I know not'ing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members