CO CO - Roger Ellison, 17, Cedaredge, 10 Feb 1981 #2

The stairs leading to the side exit were right next to Roger's basement locker. This side exitled out to a windowless side of the building , 300 feet from person of interest John Pash back door.

I believe Mr. Pash fabricated the "assignment" in advance to divert suspicion from himself. Roger is unable to defend himself, after all. Roger's parents did say he told them he had seen something very bad at or near the school grounds shortly before his disappearance. He also said he was going to get proof of something, the day he disappeared. Wonder if it was hard drugs or child *advertiser censored*? To warrant his murder?

I believe Mr. Pash fabricated the "assignment" in advance to divert suspicion from himself. Roger is unable to defend himself, after all. Roger's parents did say he told them he had seen something very bad at or near the school grounds shortly before his disappearance. He also said he was going to get proof of something, the day he disappeared. Wonder if it was hard drugs or child *advertiser censored*? To warrant his murder?

Did not know this about Roger's parents saying that he had seen something very bad before he vanished. Is it known how long this was before he disappeared? Did his parents give any information at all about what this bad thing was? Also don't recall Roger saying he had to get proof of something. I believe that Roger knew something bad happened or was about to happen. He could have been silenced due to information that he had. What could Roger had seen or needed proof about?

If Roger needed proof about something, that tells me that he was forced into something that took a wrong turn and lead to him likely being killed.

Satch

I would be interested knowing where this information about his parents & Roger's comments came from. I have read this entire post, the web page dedicated to his disappearance and reviewed the newspaper accounts and this is the first time I have heard about this. His sister had posted some years back, she is still alive and living in Florida and had never mentioned it. Phantom, you seem to have either lived in Cedaredge, or attended he school. Your description is very exact as to the location of the points of interest, and a recent visit would not show the same locations of interest as the school underwent extensive renovation back in the 90's. It is now the middle school and the high school was relocated. Could you share when the information as to Roger's and his parent's remarks etc came from?

today is the 36th anniversary of Roger's disappearance. His locker was downstairs. Mine was upstairs toward the other end of the hall. I was a freshman at that time. I didn't know Roger that well. He was an upperclassman. But I do know Pash! I set in that man's classes for 4 years; sometimes 4 hours a day. I took Sociology 1 and 2, Psychology 1 and 2, World History 1 and 2, US History and drug education class from him. I have read his replies on this thread and I am compelled to address a few things I feel like he isn't being truthful about.

First, I have no idea if Pash was involved with Roger's disappearance. However, the picture he paints of Cedaredge High isn't entirely accurate. I certainly don't deny a certain amount of "small town" narrowness, However, there was NO KKK or predominant racial bigotry. In fact, a lot of bullying I remember was from him towards students who disagreed with his ideology. By God, if you made a Pro-life, Pro-establishment or Pro-American statement, you better buckle up to defend it. He would single a student out and publicly "debate" them until they backed down. No only that, but the man was obsessed with the gruesome. One year, we spent a whole quarter studying Serial killers. In one particular class discussion about Charles Mason (Halter Skelter was required reading that quarter), Pash openly bantered back and forth with the students about the possible ways the Mason family could have disposed of bodies. Long before the ID channel, I knew pulling teeth and a body buried with lye, covered in plastic, was effective. Yep, I learned it in my sociology class! Other times we were shown photos of the holocaust and blown up bodies from the Veitum war. I remember one time, one of my friends was so affected by them, she left class to vomit.

Pash was openly anti-establishment and encouraged counter-culture. There is no doubt that he was not the favorite with many parents. But the info that he left Cedaredge "shortly after Ellison disappeared" is not correct. He was still there after I graduated in 1984.

Pash was a "favorite" amongst the "stoners" or Rock wallers". They all set on the rock wall between his house and school before and after school hours and lunch time. That rock wall was the school grounds border; it was located about 50 ft, across the south parking lot, directly across from the south door. One more than one occasion, you saw Pash standing over there, either on his way to or from the school, talking to them. More than once I got that "feeling" that some of them were way too friendly with him. It was common knowledge that he would "look" the other way if a student was using drugs. In fact, the authorities should interview the members of the wrestling team of that time. Years later, many still had a cocaine abuse problem. Why has that link never been looked into?

I also find his statements about not having written assignments very often, ludicrous. In EVERY class, we were required to have a notebook in which we were required to write details notes. Did you see the way he replied? The outline format he used? Well, he would do that same thing on the chalkboard; thousands of words a day and we had to duplicate those outlines and add our notes in these notebooks. It was like being in a college course. He collected them each week. A huge portion of our grade was based on those thousands of pages of notes. Mr. Pash was big on written assignment.

In conclusion, I am not sure what Mr. Pash's motive is for blurring the facts regarding our school and town. But the man is smart; a master of mental conditioning. Just be mindful of that when he is posting those long narratives.

Thanks for joining this thread CedaredgeNative and thank you very much for this information.

Thanks CedaredgeNative, interesting ideas to chew on. Mr. Pash, with his stated background (father a CPA member, etc) is an enigma, but I cannot see how he could have taken Roger, murdered him gotten rid of the body and be back in class all in the time permitted before the start of the school day. And of course, there is the question of a motive. I have no doubt that he was a square peg trying to fit into a round hole in a small community like yours. far back in the narrative, a poser who identifies himself as another of Roger's locker partners (Chief79 I think) indicates that he thinks Roger left of his own accord. Another. more recent poster, says Roger observed something terribly wrong and told his parents he was going to do something about it (I think that was the jist) But I never heard that part of the story in any other place.. would you have any ideas about such a thing? Also, noone seems to take the confession of the poacher mentioned very seriously, have you any thoughts about that?

Thanks CedaredgeNative, interesting ideas to chew on. Mr. Pash, with his stated background (father a CPA member, etc) is an enigma, but I cannot see how he could have taken Roger, murdered him gotten rid of the body and be back in class all in the time permitted before the start of the school day. And of course, there is the question of a motive. I have no doubt that he was a square peg trying to fit into a round hole in a small community like yours. far back in the narrative, a poser who identifies himself as another of Roger's locker partners (Chief79 I think) indicates that he thinks Roger left of his own accord. Another. more recent poster, says Roger observed something terribly wrong and told his parents he was going to do something about it (I think that was the jist) But I never heard that part of the story in any other place.. would you have any ideas about such a thing? Also, none seems to take the confession of the poacher mentioned very seriously, have you any thoughts about that?

Roger could easily have walked up the steps, out the south door and been gone with his own plan. It's the most likely scenario.

However, if foul play was involved that day, the stranger scenario is impossible. He was in the school. It's a tiny school. Somebody would have noticed someone out of place. He wasn't the only senior with a locker downstairs. Others were going up and down. If foul play happened to initiate this disappearance, its was someone he knew, that had the ability to ask him to leave and be back before anyone noticed. "Hash Pash", as the kids all called him, is just one person that fits into that category. He would not have had to do anything more than walk with Roger to his garage a minute away, smack him on the head, tie him up and wait until school was out.

There were always rumors of drugs around Pash, not just pot.(which is grown in abundance in our county even back then) Like I mention in my other post. Many people say that cocaine was one of the reasons Pash was able to take the team from last to winning state in a year. I can't confirm any of that. But more than one person has been killed over cocaine.

Lastly, the poachers, they probably saw something. But there is no proof that it was anything to do with Roger. Obviously, they were far enough away the assailant didn't see them. So they may have been mistaken when they identified the person that was tied up. If Pash did kill Roger, he would not have been parading the through the woods with him. He would have never left his house for people to see.That body would have had the teeth pulled and dumped into the septic tank with lye.

In my view, Roger vanishing is nailed down to one of two things:

1.) I don't think Mr. Pash had anything to do with Roger's disappearance directly. Maybe Mr. Pash's assignment might have had something to do with Roger feeling a need to leave. Remember that all accounts that Mr. Pash was teaching that day. I believe he had a first period class, but am not sure. If Roger was killed, I think it was over drugs, or a girl, or something bad was about to happen, and Roger left to tell someone. The thing is that he wasn't supposed to say anything. The person involved found out that he snitched, and Roger payed the price with death.

I think Roger knew who he was supposed to see, and if he was killed, knew his killer, if his killer was a different person. The poacher story seems a bit far-fetched the more that I think about it. It could have happened, but the evidence is weak.

OR.

2.) Mr. Pash's school assignment deat with sexual feelings and peer identity in some way. Roger revealed that he was gay in that assignment. Mr. Pash read it and was "shocked" at the revelation. Perhaps he made the class share their notebooks openly. Roger could not take the small town stereotypes and negative feelings that "coming out" would generate in this type of "backwards" community. Many people may have been very strict, conservative, Bible-thumpers. And the thought of this great straight A student, skiing champion being gay, would chagrin the community so much. On that day, Roger left the school, took off, and if he is alive, assumed a new identity and likely a totally different physical appearance years ago. He could have also gone far, far away to commit suicide for reasons of being gay and the backlash that he believed that the community would give to him if they discovered this information.

Satch

I agree the poacher story is a bit "outthere" but why make up such a story, especially on your deathbed, and it was corroborated by another "witness" It does not appear the police put much stock in it, as they never changed their official opinion that he was murdered by someone he knew the day, or shortly after, he disappeared. This case reminds me of the current case of Tyler Christensen in WA. It that case, he left very apparently of his own choosing and the family for the past six months or so have been silent. It has been suggested that he is alive, and they know his whereabouts and why he left (another very conservative Christian family) perhaps he knows he is gay and that would be totally unacceptable to his family. Just an observation and my own opinion.

I agree the poacher story is a bit "outthere" but why make up such a story, especially on your deathbed, and it was corroborated by another "witness" It does not appear the police put much stock in it, as they never changed their official opinion that he was murdered by someone he knew the day, or shortly after, he disappeared. This case reminds me of the current case of Tyler Christensen in WA. It that case, he left very apparently of his own choosing and the family for the past six months or so have been silent. It has been suggested that he is alive, and they know his whereabouts and why he left (another very conservative Christian family) perhaps he knows he is gay and that would be totally unacceptable to his family. Just an observation and my own opinion.

Good points on the poacher story! If true it really ads a great mix to the puzzle! The other thing that I wish LE would do is allow Mr. Pash to release the contents of Roger's response in his notebook about that school assignment. This was shortly before he disappeared. Not sure if I remember how shortly it was. But anyway, if Mr. Pash would be granted permission by LE to release that information we could get a first hand experience of what Roger felt. Mr. Pash I remember did say he was "shocked" by Roger's response.

There has to be some confidentiality reason why Roger's notebook can't be made public. I have the sad feeling that we will never know Roger's answers to that assignment. Whatever they were, they had to be very powerful and extremely important to this case for them to be classified.

Satch

In reading Mr Pash's posting back a few years ago, I found it interesting that he said the assignment had wound up in his desk.. they had never gotten around to actually reading them and he only remembered that he had it when the investigator asked him if he had any samples of Roger's writings. When read the replies, Roger had answered the same answer to two different questions, and the answer surprised him.
Certainly he could have been gay, back then, in that environment, such a disclosure would have been devastating to his family, given their background. Interesting that now, 36 years later in most places no one would raise an eyebrow... "Treason is merely a matter of dates" as Richelieu put it. If that is the reason for his disappearance or death, how very very sad

Hello Sleuthies:

I am always amazed at the things I read on this site. You would think after all this time I would stop being flabbergasted at the inaccuracies that abound. But there they are. It’s sad, but also almost comical. So, once again, let’s get it correct.

Dogperson- you ask if after all this time, if I’m still bound to follow the instructions given to me by the detective. That’s a good question, but one I have answered before. I talked to lawyers in 2 different law firms and asked that same question. I believe people need to know what he wrote. Both said the same exact thing- as long as the case is open, I need to follow instructions. If I don’t, I could possibly be subject to legal action. The easiest thing would be for the Sheriff’s Dept to release the assignment. They have the original. Why wouldn’t they release it after 36 years? Because it would be difficult to explain why it was covered up for so long- especially since it dealt with people who held high status and esteem in the community. Haven’t you figured that out by now?

Msmith858: you say you read my previous posts, and yet you made several mistakes. In which post did I state that my father was a CPA- re-read post #5, 1st sentence. Also, we did do a selected question from the assignment after I collected it- re-read my 1st post, part 10, section 1. C’mon Smitty, your memory can’t be this bad.

PhantomFan: You can believe anything you want, but the assignment was not fabricated. Where did you get the information that Roger had told his parents he had seen something very bad. Was it reported in a newspaper, or stated on a television newscast? This is what seems fabricated. The silverbser repeatedly stated that Roger was doing well, re-read post #5, paragraph 1, section 3. So again, from what verifiable source did you get this information?

Satchmo, I thought you, of all these sleuthies, would be more diligent in making sure that facts were stated properly and point out obvious errors. By not doing so, you allow errors to become facts, and that just causes more confusion and leads to erroneous conclusions. Just because somebody posts something doesn’t mean you always have to congratulate them on their new “insight”. Come on Satchmo, somebody needs to be the gatekeeper to minimize errors, wild speculation, unsubstantiated statements, and yes, sometimes lock the cage door. Take on that responsibility.

JPash

Hello Sleuthies:

I am always amazed at the things I read on this site. You would think after all this time I would stop being flabbergasted at the inaccuracies that abound. But there they are. It’s sad, but also almost comical. So, once again, let’s get it correct.

Dogperson- you ask if after all this time, if I’m still bound to follow the instructions given to me by the detective. That’s a good question, but one I have answered before. I talked to lawyers in 2 different law firms and asked that same question. I believe people need to know what he wrote. Both said the same exact thing- as long as the case is open, I need to follow instructions. If I don’t, I could possibly be subject to legal action. The easiest thing would be for the Sheriff’s Dept to release the assignment. They have the original. Why wouldn’t they release it after 36 years? Because it would be difficult to explain why it was covered up for so long- especially since it dealt with people who held high status and esteem in the community. Haven’t you figured that out by now?

Msmith858: you say you read my previous posts, and yet you made several mistakes. In which post did I state that my father was a CPA- re-read post #5, 1st sentence. Also, we did do a selected question from the assignment after I collected it- re-read my 1st post, part 10, section 1. C’mon Smitty, your memory can’t be this bad.

PhantomFan: You can believe anything you want, but the assignment was not fabricated. Where did you get the information that Roger had told his parents he had seen something very bad. Was it reported in a newspaper, or stated on a television newscast? This is what seems fabricated. The silverbser repeatedly stated that Roger was doing well, re-read post #5, paragraph 1, section 3. So again, from what verifiable source did you get this information?

Satchmo, I thought you, of all these sleuthies, would be more diligent in making sure that facts were stated properly and point out obvious errors. By not doing so, you allow errors to become facts, and that just causes more confusion and leads to erroneous conclusions. Just because somebody posts something doesn’t mean you always have to congratulate them on their new “insight”. Come on Satchmo, somebody needs to be the gatekeeper to minimize errors, wild speculation, unsubstantiated statements, and yes, sometimes lock the cage door. Take on that responsibility.

JPash

Hello CedaredgeNative:

I can’t say whether or not you really are from Cedaredge, but if so, I can understand why you would want to stand up for your community. But in doing so, you have over-reacted and made false conclusions about what I wrote. I never said that there was a KKK group in town. I said there was one idiot who stood in front of me and chanted the name. You acknowledge that there was a degree of “small town narrowness”- that’s a politically correct way of saying racism/bigotry/prejudice. You are trying to minimize how they were. You say you have read my posts- re-read post #4, paragraph 1. You will see that I said I was amazed at how easily certain words came out of their mouths. I’m sure that if you were to ask any of the people back then if they were racist, they would probably say no. At least they didn’t think they were, but what they said cannot be denied. And to speak that way, and not truly understand what they were saying, is what was disturbing. It demonstrated an unconscious mentality. I guess you didn’t do well in either of my sociology or psychology classes.

The “rockwallers” were congregated next to my house. Wouldn’t you want to see who they were in the event something happened to your house? I didn’t treat them like pariahs. Maybe they appreciated that. And the use of the term “Hash Pash”. That’s something adolescents like doing- making fun of a person’s name. I won’t even go into other phrases I’ve heard. But you missed an important fact. After my 2nd year there, the new high school was opened, and the “rockwallers” ceased to be. It wasn’t cool anymore to go to the parking lot of a middle school to hang out.

Here’s another mistake- there was no garage when I lived in that house. So no tying up, no tank of lye. A person from that time period would have known that. Hell, anybody who bothered to read through the posts would have seen that it’s been verified that no garage existed at the time.

As for my “debates”- you need to give it some context. When you say I opposed pro-life statements, that’s not entirely true. If a person said that no abortions should be permitted under any circumstance, of course I will challenge that. What about the health of the mother, if the pregnancy was the result of rape or incest? The majority of Americans support abortions in those instances- so which of us is out of the mainstream? I’m not pro-American? Are you kidding me? Again, context is needed. I think you are confusing being pro-American with a lack of desire to understand the full scope of American history- it’s achievements and its failures (see post #4, paragraph 2). You didn’t want a teacher, you wanted a propagandist. Now I’m not sure if I should be offended by being considered anti-Establishment. Seeing how we just elected the most anti-Establishment candidate as our new president, maybe I should consider that a label of honor. Once more, context is needed- what does antiEstablishment even mean. But you want to prove that you were a student of mine? There was something I always did before engaging any students in any type of debate. Just explain what it was. If you took that many classes from me, you should be very aware of it. And what counterculture did I encourage? Did I teach in a tie dyed t-shirt, wearing sandals and a necklace of love beads? Maybe I taught wearing old army fatigues with a bandana and spouted marxist slogans while passing out chapters from the anarchist cookbook? I know why you think that about me- because I wore a black suit and white shirt, well using a horse and buggy to get back and forth from school, and had that beard every other year.

You claim having been my student. This is so easy to prove that you probably weren’t- at least not to the extent that you say you were. Where do I start?
1st- thank you for pointing out the copious amount of notes I wrote on the board. Questions have been asked what I was doing before first period started, and I have stated that I was preparing for class- writing my notes on the board. Remember, this was before computers and projecting the notes onto a white board. This was old school technology- i.e. blackboard and chalk. However, I never collected notebooks every week to grade them. That would have been too time-consuming. I put the notes on the board, you chose to copy them or not. I would be able to tell by your test scores if you were taking notes or not, and if you bothered studying or not. Plus you complain that it was like a college course. Do you know why? All of my classes were classified as college prep courses. Do you even understand what that means? They were designed to prepare students for success in college. So thank you, it was supposed to be like a quasi college course- see post #4, paragraph 2.
2nd- I taught 6 classes. My classes were some of the largest academic classes on campus. Whereas school policy limited the number of students in a class, I told the administration to disregard that policy for me. If a student wanted to be in my class- bring in more desks. Yes, my classes were that popular. Plus, of the 6 classes I taught, only 2 were required for graduation- world history (2 classes- I was the only teacher) and us history (1 class- plus another teacher taught a class). A student would have to take me for world history, but not for anything else. The rest of my classes were electives- not required for graduation, your choice and decision. So why would you sign up for so many of my classes?
3rd- The class schedule was for an 8-period day. Teachers taught 6 classes, had 1 prep period, and 1 lunch period. The classes were about 45 minutes each- here’s your problem. You say that sometimes you sat for 4 hours in my classroom. If you took 4 classes on one year, that would only be 3 hours. But World History was for 10th graders, and US History was for 11th graders. The Sociology and Psychology classes were for 11th-12th graders. So, did you fail both World and US and had to make them up your senior year? That’s the only way you would take 4 classes on one year. But it doesn’t explain your 9th grade year. What class did you take then that I taught. Also, drug education was not a separate class. It was the 4th quarter of psychology. It was the decision of the school district. The unfortunate reality about it- they wouldn’t pay for a textbook. I was given some pamphlets from the DEA and that was all. But it does explain why I was always in a rush to get through the psychology book by the end of the 3rd quarter- hence always moving on and not staying on any one topic for longer than a day, or two at most. Now let’s dismiss the fabricated story of studying serial killers for a whole quarter. Here’s your problems with that story-
a) the textbook was printed in 1977. That was the year of Son of Sam and the Hillside Strangler. The concept of a serial killer was just beginning to become a public awareness, but a psychological profile of serial killers wouldn’t be finalized until 1990. So the textbook wouldn’t have any discussion of those types of people, there really wasn’t any understanding of them. Nor would you be able to find any real information any where else. Remember, this was before the internet.
b) Charles Manson and his group were mass murderers. They wanted the bodies to be found, so why would they want to coverup the murders? Which then begs to ask why even consider that topic? Anybody who read Helter Skelter would have realized that. But it couldn’t have been required reading. In order for a book to be required reading it has to meet 3 conditions- 1st- it has to be on the school district’s list of approved reading; 2nd- it has to have the principal’s approval that it meets the guidelines of the course; and 3rd- it must be provided by the school district for every student. Do you really think that a school district that will mandate a drug education class be taught, but won’t pay for a textbook, is really going to spend money on Helter Skelter for every student in the class?
4th- Oh no,….I didn’t make the holocaust look nicer? Or the impact that war as less devastating? Where did those pictures come from? Maybe a book from the school library? I know I never owned such a book.
Anyways, what all this tells me is that you weren’t an academic scholar.

Now for the wrestling team. I can tell right away that you weren’t an athlete either. Virtually every wrestler was a 3-sport letterman. That means they also played sports during the fall (football) and spring- track, baseball, or maybe tennis. That would mean that if you were an athlete, some of them would have been on your team. You would have had first-hand knowledge of them using cocaine. The thing about competitive athletes, once they find a way that gives them an advantage, they try it all the time, in all their sports. A fellow teammate would not make such wild accusations without cause or proof- like you said- you can’t confirm any of that. But I will acknowledge that there was a concern among coaches that certain drugs were making their way into high school sports. It was already prevalent in the pros, had been taken up by college athletes, and might become used by high schoolers. The time was the late 70s, early 80s. Those drugs were steroids. And we never went from last to winning state in one year. We never won state- the best we did was place tenth once. We did win the league championships twice, and the district tournament once. There were a couple of wrestlers who placed 3rd or 5th at the state tournament, but that was it. So why did they do so well? Very simple- they were dedicated, diligent, persistent, and most importantly, talented. What they lacked was a sense of team-ship. Ultimately wrestling is an individual sport. The rest of the team can lose, but you can succeed as an individual. That was their mentality when I got there. But I taught them to be concerned about each other- that they were stronger together than separate. And that helped spur on wrestlers who might otherwise give up on the mat, and to show them support from the bench. No, you wouldn’t understand, you were never an athlete.

So, we’ve established that you were neither a scholar, nor an athlete. Did you do anything in high school? Maybe play in the band? Oh, and what does mental conditioning mean? That I learned how to think logically, and frame it in a thoughtful way so when I spoke I didn’t sound like an idiot who does more rambling and makes stupid accusations than being articulate and factually correct?
But let’s say for argument sake that you were a student at the high school who graduated in 1984. Yes, I was there when you graduated. I didn’t move until the end of June, beginning of July 1984. So that would mean you are in your early 50s. Oh my God, you’re an adult. So why not act like a grownup and state your name, instead of hiding behind your moniker? I already know why- anonymity is the shield of the irresponsible. You are a coward.

JPash

Dear Mr. Pash:
I apologize, I believe your father was in the CIA... is that correct? Personally, I do not believe your were involved in this disappearance. I am curious as to bits of statements mentioned throughout this very long long thread. I believe a statement was made (at some point) that Roger had accidently been marked being present in one of his classes that day. It seemed the author was implying that this was not an innocent mistake, but an attempt to cloud the facts. Also, I have always been puzzled by the two poachers and their story. I realize this does not involve you personally, but perhaps you have some insight? One poster mentioned that she lived in or near Cedaredge and her father (?) told her that deer would not in found in that locality at that time of year, as I do not hunt I do not know the truth of such a statement.
Another poster claimed to be another of Roger's locker partners, 3 students sharing a locker, or a more informal situation. The statement was made (as I remember it) that"things are not always as they appear" and he hoped Roger "found what he was looking for..."
The last I am aware of, the official opinion of LE is was Roger was murdered shortly after he disappeared, probably by someone he knew. I would think they would have some reason for this opinion, and have never changed it to my knowledge. Do you have any reason to doubt it?

Is it likely that a kid comes to school, goes to his locker and then poof...snaps...and decides it's a good time to disappear and kill himself?

Hello Sleuthies:

JPash

I honestly did not realize that the release of the assignment would bring up the names of people of high status in the community. I live a long way from Colorado and know nothing about the town, or the politics involved. But for whatever it's worth, I'm not one of those who believe you were involved in whatever happened to Roger. I was just thinking that if the assignment involved a clue to his fate then there might be a way to release that information to the public. But I suppose since there's no statute of limitations on murder, and since the investigation is still open, I can see why it might be dangerous to reveal the nature of the assignment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SweetCandy
Back