FL - Michelle Aranda, 28, homicide, found deceased in her apt, Miami, 4 May 2017

For someone as lively and engaging as this woman seemed to be, I'm shocked by this whole thing! Where were her friends when she was dead in her apartment? Something's not right here.
Maybe the killer was an acquaintance who told her friends that she'd left for the weekend.....therefore putting off a search for her or so no one would be alarmed by her absence.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Maybe we aren't hearing anything because authorities think it could be self inflicted?
It doesn't seem likely by all accounts. I can picture a few ways in my mind that would be apparent just by appearances.

I hate to even say that, but the alternatives are no better to imagine. In regards to her car, perhaps it's just parked somewhere nearby? Maybe it was stolen, towed, etc...I dunno. Not much to work with. So sad. She seemed to have a good life.😞

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I doubt it's self-inflicted since her car is missing and LE is looking for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt it's self-inflicted since her car is missing and LE is looking for it.

I actually agree, I just am trying to rack my brain here.

I actually agree, I just am trying to rack my brain here.

Totally, hope I didn't sound snippy! I have been following the Megan Getrum case and LE had been silent for a month- she was found in a lake, so people started assuming it may have been a suicide. Today a serial rapist was arrested for her murder. Makes me hopeful that maybe LE has information and a suspect here and they're just working on the evidence. Praying for Michelle's family and for justice.

I'm strongly of the opinion that this was not a suicide. I'm hopeful LE is working away behind the scenes and that soon we will hear more...

For someone as lively and engaging as this woman seemed to be, I'm shocked by this whole thing! Where were her friends when she was dead in her apartment? Something's not right here.
Maybe the killer was an acquaintance who told her friends that she'd left for the weekend.....therefore putting off a search for her or so no one would be alarmed by her absence.

This is why I think someone has her phone. I think someone was texting her friends back for a while.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

This is why I think someone has her phone. I think someone was texting her friends back for a while.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

That's very interesting...Is it known what the texts said or how long after the estimated date of death they were receiving these texts? Also, has forensics determined a date of death?

That is just terrible to think that she had relatives and friends thinking they were texting her, and all the while they were conversing with her murderer. That is just horrifying.

That's very interesting...Is it known what the texts said or how long after the estimated date of death they were receiving these texts? Also, has forensics determined a date of death?

That is just terrible to think that she had relatives and friends thinking they were texting her, and all the while they were conversing with her murderer. That is just horrifying.

I saw an article a couple years ago which talks about how this happens often in cases, (texts "forged").

Bump

Totally, hope I didn't sound snippy! I have been following the Megan Getrum case and LE had been silent for a month- she was found in a lake, so people started assuming it may have been a suicide. Today a serial rapist was arrested for her murder. Makes me hopeful that maybe LE has information and a suspect here and they're just working on the evidence. Praying for Michelle's family and for justice.

I agree. My assumption is that LE has a suspect and is not releasing any information at this time so they can investigate further and build a clean case. I hope there is justice for Michelle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree. My assumption is that LE has a suspect and is not releasing any information at this time so they can investigate further and build a clean case. I hope there is justice for Michelle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope you're right. I pray this is being investigated and they determine what happened to Michelle and if someone is responsible for her death that justice is served.

I don't know why I do this because I know it's usually not the case, but whenever there's no talk and nothing is being released I always think that very little is being done and it makes me sick.

Praying for answers and justice!!!!

I haven't found anything that eludes to Michelle being married/divorced, but she was known by both Michelle Aranda and Michelle Saari. I wonder what that's all about - does anybody know?

I haven't found anything that eludes to Michelle being married/divorced, but she was known by both Michelle Aranda and Michelle Saari. I wonder what that's all about - does anybody know?

I wonder if it's her middle name?

Sari is a girl's name and a variation of Sarah.
Perhaps it's a unique spelling of Sari???

I hate to say it and I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think her case is moving forward. No updates, no media attention .....absolutely nothing as far as I can see. I don't get it, how can this be?

I hate to say it and I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think her case is moving forward. No updates, no media attention .....absolutely nothing as far as I can see. I don't get it, how can this be?
Don't lose heart yet. 2 cases recently on WS, Megan Getrum and Molly Matheson, were the same way. Media attention fell away and there were no updates. Then all of a sudden, an arrest in the Matheson case. The arrest for Megan's case occurred later but the exact same thing. No updates, no nothing. And then an arrest. Neither seemed related (both in Tx) but turns out it was the same guy who murdered them weeks apart.

So, my point is, there's probably a lot going on behind the scenes and LE is not going to jeopardize the case they are building by giving updates. I think this will be solved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
#MadMax210
Back