Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 19, 2017 graphic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the jury will have trouble convicting Zach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

One day they admitted that they aren't following the trial that closely.

i did hear them say that and found that an incredible statement given they are local and devoting the entire day each day to the trial.

So will they bring in another cell phone person to testify about the records that the TBI was working with?

There was quite a bit that Pros. did not object to this morning. Wonder if there is a method to that madness. Cant wait til their up.

i still think ZA is guilty however this did raise some serious questions about "chester the molester"

why in the world would Nicols not do this..this guy just does not have the same skills.

he was in charge and should have known every single thing that they found. he keeps saying it is hard to know everything others found....that is why he no longer has this job.

So will they bring in another cell phone person to testify about the records that the TBI was working with?
Oh yes, they will definitely bring one in. They're gonna probably talk about strength of towers and where phones pick up.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

It's the mumbling/swaying guy. Can't watch - have to just listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why would he instantly dismiss the idea that Natalie Bobo was involved simply because it was a man who kidnapped Holly. He acted totally astonished that Defense would even question this aspect. Shaking my head here.

I'm on listen-only.

This ADA is smart, but he doesn't come across that way with the mumbling, repeating constantly, and swaying.

IIRC during the Zahra Baker investigation it was thought her father was driving all over two counties disposing of her dismembered body when it was actually her step-mother, Lisa, who had his cell phone. He was at work and it was verified during those times. Whether this was intentional on Lisa's part, I don't know. So this former TBI should have some common sense to know phones are capable of being away from their owners. Basing an investigation soley on cell phone pings really isn't good investigation, in my opinion. Someone should teach him how to do old school investigation like Cagney & Lacey.

Ohhhhh, now THIS makes more sense in relationship to WHO owned the gun that was found in that drainage ditch. It must have been a stolen gun to begin with!! And was traded illegally in drug deals, no telling how many times!

:seeya:

See below about the A's dealings with guns / drugs prior to their arrest in Holly’s case:

Autry and others were on the ATF's "radar" before he was arrested and charged with Holly's murder.

The I-Team takes a closer look at the suspects in the Holly Bobo case

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 8:43 PM CDT
Wednesday, July 30, 2014 9:43 PM EDT
Updated: Jan 28, 2015 8:43 PM CST

The ATF was already gathering intelligence on the three suspects dating back to 2010 as part of their effort to crack down on violent crime in Decatur and Henderson County.

Adams is also believed to be involved in obliterating serial numbers off a stolen gun.

The ATF says Adams, Autry and Pearcy were already on the feds' radar for their connection to the underground gun trade and the Aryan Nations, an organized group that does much of its business from inside prisons

Link: http://www.wsmv.com/story/26156919/...r-look-at-the-suspects-in-the-holly-bobo-case

I do think this attorney is good at playing dumb to make people explain themselves in layman for the jury.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
ETA: he does the scratching his head with a pen a lot.

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 1m1 minute ago
More
Dicus: Sexual predators work alone #hollybobo

Ummmm....not all of the time...

Witness:

sexual crimes r committed by 1 person

sexual crimes r committed alone

sexual predators work alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics