Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blushing: I know, I'm sorry... I have tried to change it as it annoys me too but I can't see the option to.

Settings (top right)
Look at left sidebar – my settings – my profile
Edit avatar

The thing that gets to me about those two cars parked on the street, is why were they sitting in plain sight. If they were abductors of William, there would have been many people who saw them.

William's foster mum, foster dad, Judy Wilson, the lady across the road who had taken her kids to school ..... and anyone else who had gone to work/shops/school/somewhere that morning, that lived from #31 Benaroon Drive and upwards. As well as any walker or jogger or dog-walker who ventured that way from another address.

This article 3rd January 2015
Written by the same person that did the podcast...Lia Harris

Missing toddler William Tyrell victim of possible targeted kidnapping from Kendall
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/46b94ee67cf7e7c2cb4ba6a276388da8

Sitting on the porch about 10am with his mother, grandmother and sister, William ran around the side of the house several times before reappearing with a cheeky grin and running back towards his family.
So when he ran around the corner once again about 10.25am, out of view for a matter of minutes, his mother thought nothing of it.
Upon realising he had not reappeared again after several minutes, she asked his four-year-old sister where William had gone.
When they went around the corner looking for him about 10.30am, he was nowhere to be seen.

I still wonder if William little sister saw anything.

So in foster fathers own words he was in LAURIETON where spedding says he personally was too. This story has changed.

Listen again ..... near Laurieton ... which is where Lakewood is. I heard it, too. And re-listened to make sure.

So in foster fathers own words he was in LAURIETON where spedding says he personally was too. This story has changed.
What ? What are you on about. Where was it stayed he was in Laurieton

After thinking about this case a lot over the last few months I keep coming back to the KISS principle. I think that maybe it was literally two worlds colliding. A person or people are in the area for a dodgy/criminal enterprise (unrelated to paedophilia) that no-one must ever know about, and while they are there somehow a vehicles reverses/ hits a little boy. (It could explain the missing or detached car parts that the police were looking for). He/she/them or someone else ?? helps to cover the whole thing up. I'm not suggesting anything about any of the family members (foster or bio). I think perhaps the six degrees of separation are just co-incidence (despite how weird it all is).

Doesn't even have to be someone who was there for a dodgy enterprise. Just someone who had business on the street that morning.

What you think he was having coffee at the buzz cafe and at the school presentation as well ...oh please.

This article 3rd January 2015
Written by the same person that did the podcast...Lia Harris

Missing toddler William Tyrell victim of possible targeted kidnapping from Kendall
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/46b94ee67cf7e7c2cb4ba6a276388da8

Sitting on the porch about 10am with his mother, grandmother and sister, William ran around the side of the house several times before reappearing with a cheeky grin and running back towards his family.
So when he ran around the corner once again about 10.25am, out of view for a matter of minutes, his mother thought nothing of it.
Upon realising he had not reappeared again after several minutes, she asked his four-year-old sister where William had gone.
When they went around the corner looking for him about 10.30am, he was nowhere to be seen.

I still wonder if William little sister saw anything.

I do, too. From what I recall, it was said that she 'wasn't able to help police'.

What ? What are you on about. Where was it stayed he was in Laurieton

In the podcast, at the 5 min mark, he says "I had just finished what I was doing in town, near Laurieton, and I had driven back .... "

I do, too. From what I recall, it was said that she 'wasn't able to help police'.

Yes, I remember that being said SA.
She is so young and her little brother and play mate going missing must be so traumatic for her.
With or without court orders she should be protected from the media at all cost. Even if she were able to shed some light, it is OK that we the public never know.
I was just wondering...that's all.
imo

Yes, I remember that being said SA.
She is so young and her little brother and play mate going missing must be so traumatic for her.
With or without court orders she should be protected from the media at all cost. Even if she were able to shed some light, it is OK that we the public never know.
I was just wondering...that's all.
imo

Poor little tyke. What a tumultuous life she has had.

They have interviewed the boy’s sister but she was unable to shed any further light on the situation, except to say she had been playing with her brother only a few minutes before he disappeared.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...e/news-story/2dc137f5d793ed4c8e52f37c11a3e510

Why would you think it is not grandma's foot? Looks like it would be, to me. Slippered and warm, and dressed in her loose pants and warm socks.

Small shoe size, too. Everything appropriate for an elderly woman.

Having said that. I am not going to go there again. It is an innocent pic, the police know when it was taken, they know who was at the house that morning.

Sorry for not making myself clear. Yes I think the foot belongs to the grandmother. But William is looking up at someone else I believe, not the grandmother and not the person taking the photo, who is crouching down in front of him.

I'm not saying this photo was taken at another time. But I am saying there was a third person besides the Grandy and foster mother, when the photo was taken.

It looks like William is dong his spider man roar for someone while looking up at them. I'd say most likely the foster dad he's impressing with his roar.

The police only know what they have been told and this photo is evidence of there being another person besides the foster mother and grandy.

Sorry for not making myself clear. Yes I think the foot belongs to the grandmother. But William is looking up at someone else I believe, not the grandmother and not the person taking the photo, who is crouching down in front of him.

I'm not saying this photo was taken at another time. But I am saying there was a third person besides the Grandy and foster mother, when the photo was taken.

It looks like William is dong his spider man roar for someone while looking up at them. I'd say most likely the foster dad he's impressing with his roar.

The police only know what they have been told and this photo is evidence of there being another person besides the foster mother and grandy.

Thanks for clarifying.

I don't agree with what you say, I have so many pics similar to that of my daughter when she was young (well, not roaring). I was a huge pic taker, still am. You don't always catch them looking right at the camera, or right at you. They are little bundles of energy that don't keep still.

But there is no point to the debate. The pic has been verified. And the police seem to know who was there, and where everybody was.

I think we knew the time stamp, at one point. And it was taken after foster dad had left to do his business in Lakewood, from what I recall.

Thanks for clarifying.

I don't agree with what you say, I have so many pics similar to that of my daughter when she was young (well, not roaring). I was a huge pic taker, still am. You don't always catch them looking right at the camera, or right at you. They are little bundles of energy that don't keep still.

But there is no point to the debate. The pic has been verified. And the police seem to know who was there, and where everybody was.

I think we knew the time stamp, at one point. And it was taken after foster dad had left to do his business in Lakewood, from what I recall..
Yes it's just my opinion from my experience and I do have experience in analysing images, which is why it struck me as unusual.

Any kid getting his photo taken around that age, looks to where they are being distracted by someone pulling a face, squeaking a toy or similar. It looks to me he is impressing someone standing behind the photographer with his spider man roar. He is looking up at someone else.

I'm not disputing that the photo was taken before William disappeared, but you can easily change the time on the camera an hour or so if you want. We are only told by the family that the photo was taken after the foster dad left, but I don't believe this evidence supports that. I'm sure someone as smart as Jubilan would be questioning that as well?

Am I correct in saying that the cops were very specific that they had to get William back for the $1 mill reward?

Foster father in Lakewood to get reliable internet and duck into the chemist to pick up a script.

Lakewood or Laurieton?

Papertrail "So in foster fathers own words he was in LAURIETON where spedding says he personally was too. This story has changed."

SouthAussie "In the podcast, at the 5 min mark, he says "I had just finished what I was doing in town, near Laurieton, and I had driven back .... "

Listen again ..... near Laurieton ... which is where Lakewood is. I heard it, too. And re-listened to make sure.

Lakewood or Laurieton?

Papertrail "So in foster fathers own words he was in LAURIETON where spedding says he personally was too. This story has changed."

SouthAussie "In the podcast, at the 5 min mark, he says "I had just finished what I was doing in town, near Laurieton, and I had driven back .... "

Lakewood NEAR Laurieton.
In his own words - in the podcast.

https://soundcloud.com/daily-telegra...terview-part-1

Yes it's just my opinion from my experience and I do have experience in analysing images, which is why it struck me as unusual.

Any kid getting his photo taken around that age, looks to where they are being distracted by someone pulling a face, squeaking a toy or similar. It looks to me he is impressing someone standing behind the photographer with his spider man roar. He is looking up at someone else.

I'm not disputing that the photo was taken before William disappeared, but you can easily change the time on the camera an hour or so if you want. We are only told by the family that the photo was taken after the foster dad left, but I don't believe this evidence supports that. I'm sure someone as smart as Jubilan would be questioning that as well?

Am I correct in saying that the cops were very specific that they had to get William back for the $1 mill reward?

Yes, they were specific. The condition was added to the usual reward offer. As well as indemnity from prosecution for the informer.

Perhaps William looked up at a plane, or a bird, when the photo was taken. Does not necessarily have to be a person. I just cannot make that assumption. Not with any easily distracted young child.

“This is a unique reward, it does not require the charge and conviction of any person(s), it relates to the recovery of William Tyrrell.

“By offering a reward at this point in the investigation, we are appealing directly to those who know something but have not previously been inclined to assist.

“If you know something, there are now a million reasons to come forward.

https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/can_you_help_us/rewards/1000000_reward/$1_million_nsw_government_reward_announced_for_the_return_on_william_tyrrell
Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin reassured anyone who has information into William's location and has not come forward fearing they may have broken the law in concealing a crime, that this offence would be "negated the moment you come to police."

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...s-reward-for-missing-boy-20160912-grdzhi.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nebbiolo