Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, when particular persons haven't owned up to multiple requests. Essentially it forces them to make a decision which may make them highly dubious.

IMO they didn't release the info on the cars as they were waiting to see who fessed up to being in Kendall that day.

The Tennis club "come and ID your car and yourself if you were in Kendall that day", to me they wanted the people who owned the cars to come forward saying - yes I drove past the Tennis Club that day, without them knowing that the Police knew they were in Benaroon Drive earlier.

When a child had been suspected of being abducted?

Yes - if they have a strategic plan in place. They know more than we do, they have the experience that we don't and they have a plan.

In my opinion that is a very plausible hypothesis, but the only thing that makes me question it is, "why a dead-end street?" I feel you would be less likely to draw attention to yourself if you chose somewhere with other exit/entry points. I say that because I live in a dead-end road and I tend to notice unfamiliar vehicles driving by,

A hypothesis…

A dodgy deal was to be made. Nothing initially involving a child’s abduction, nothing that would raise suspicion, but one that was criminal/underhanded. Maybe even rather seedy.

A meeting place was established.. A quiet place, central to all those involved, but away from where family or friends resided so as not to be recognised. A place of recent familiarity to one. He had been there before, not long ago. The place was his suggestion as he needed to go there anyway.

The meeting occurred, maybe all attended, maybe one was caught up and couldn’t find the excuse to get out of a family affair, although he tried. He can’t really confirm his alibi as it wasn’t exactly the way he said. He can’t tell the truth, it would prove his involvement in other things and may upset another very volatile, dangerous person. He has family to protect.

The meeting wasfulfilled.
Then there was the surprise of the little boy. Surprising a man or men with the roar of a “daddy tiger”. Man gets a fright… becomes angry, aggressive… He has a short temper.

A child now disappears.

There must be some reason to the perpetrator being there that morning. A reason they were not concerned with the cars being seen.

TJ was out “looking” for “scrap”.?? He resided only 20 minutes away.
Where on earth ishis alibi, now that the hot water repair was reported to be a lie.
A car matching hiswas sighted across the road, with another car stopped nearby.

Who was in the other car?

Just thinking that all is not as it seems, and like everyone else, trying to make sense of the info that MSM have provided.

Just hypothesising.

All IMO. MOO.

Video conference with high data plus, visit to shops. Video needs higher data. Police have cross checked all this.
Telstra's coverage map is unreliable, to say the least. It doesn't allow for mountains obstructing signal. I live in an area where Telstra will argue black and blue that I have coverage, because their map says so. It simply isn't true. IMO

Sorry Credulious, I meant to quote MelInterested

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Yes - if they have a strategic plan in place. They know more than we do, they have the experience that we don't and they have a plan.
In the case of the Claremont killer video footage of one of the victims talking to a man on the night of her murder wasn’t released until 12 years later . I didn’t follow this case but remember watching a doco on it.

but isnt it good to keep an open mind to all possibilities, shouldnt everyone be questioned until william is found, isnt it good to hear everyones point of view, do we really trust everything msm feeds us, theres no transparency, no investigative journalism, it feels like facs are a law unto themselves and untouchable
i realize both families have been cleared but are they really, it seems unfair we all discuss bios at length but the foster family are invisible and untouchable, if thats about protecting children in care why isnt that protection given to williams other siblings?
this whole case feels like a massive cover up
we are all here to find justice for william and should be looking at everyone who was connected to or in the vicinity of him that day and in his short little life
just my opinion /rant sorry if it offends

bearbear .... regardless of how you personally feel, you and I both know that there are TOS to abide by here. Something newbies and oldbies should abide by. I hope we all refuse to let this thread get shut down, because people do not want to abide by the TOS.

If people wish to discuss other options, there is a place on SM to do that, and they will agree with all that you have said.

As far as the bios being able to be discussed here, that is something that should be brought up with Allana Pearl Smith and Karlie and Natalie Collins. Not us.

Telstra's coverage map is unreliable, to say the least. It doesn't allow for mountains obstructing signal. I live in an area where Telstra will argue black and blue that I have coverage, because their map says so. It simply isn't true. IMO

I agree, I’m in a constant battle with my provider.i have to walk to the boundary of my block to make a call where neighbor two doors down has perfect reception.

Amen to that, SA.

Why would you think it is not grandma's foot? Looks like it would be, to me. Slippered and warm, and dressed in her loose pants and warm socks.

Small shoe size, too. Everything appropriate for an elderly woman.

Having said that. I am not going to go there again. It is an innocent pic, the police know when it was taken, they know who was at the house that morning.

He did. but how does that make sense in the case of a missing little boy? Surely if those cars were there and seen that would have been information released in the very first few days of the investigation. What possible purpose is there not to? Can anyone give a good reason NOT to release vital information like that?

no sense at all if they were suspected to be involved in the removal of william

Are you following the Karen Ristevski case? If so, you will remember that there is CCTV of her car that was not released till much further down the line. And when they released that CCTV, finally, they were calling for anyone who remembers seeing the car that day in the CCTV areas to please come forward.

They sat on that CCTV for a long time before releasing it to the public.

I agree, I’m in a constant battle with my provider.i have to walk to the boundary of my block to make a call where neighbor two doors down has perfect reception.
Lucky you Hbayne [emoji1] I have to walk to the top of a hill and stand on my head (on a good day) and drive 15 minutes away on a bad day. Same though, my neighbour has perfect signal, with the same provider.

Would the public know if a foster child has been removed from fps? Just putting it out there!

i guess if williams sister was removed from ff it could be relevant because some are speculating she wouldnt be still in their care if they were under suspicion? and also of interest since kt stated she wanted her daughter back?

They probably would not be going through the formalities of adopting her if she had been removed. :thinking:

Amen. Thank you kiwi.
Its getting like groundhog day around here ,we go over and over the same things, every few weeks, someone infers the photo is fake, the fd didnt need to go elsewhere, why did they arrive a day early.
None of it matters the FPs have been cleared, if its good enough for Jubelin etc, its good enough for me.

? Don't understand, sorry.

I think the new poster means that we are remaining within the TOS.

And it seems that may be a disappointment to some. (my thought)

Although, they would be incorrect in saying one particular aspect. Because neither the foster family NOR the bio parents are having fingers pointed at them.

im fully aware of ws tos and dont intend to break the rules
i have no set theory of who is responsible for williams disappearance and keeping an open mind, no interest in sm pages, just want open unbiased discussion in the hope it may help find this precious little boy

im fully aware of ws tos and dont intend to break the rules
i have no set theory of who is responsible for williams disappearance and keeping an open mind, no interest in sm pages, just want open unbiased discussion in the hope it may help find this precious little boy

Then I am not understanding your previous post at all. We cannot discuss anyone who has been cleared as being culpable. That is part of what the TOS says.

Nobody is saying that the bio parents had anything to do with William's disappearance either. There is no bias. It is a wornout statement by those who wish to discuss potential involvement of the other cleared party in this case.

No bias.

So why do you think he was lying?

You don't think technology would have verified his whereabouts?

Telstra and Optus maps also say that we get high coverage here, but in fact that's not the case.

Just if FF had a Telstra phone he would have recieved the highest coverage according to Telstras coverage map, "4GX device only typical download speed 2 to 75Mbps".

If he had an Optus phone he would have recieved the highest coverage according to Optus coverage map, "INDOOR COVERAGE:Voice & Text =Great, Email =Great & Internet =Great. OUTDOOR COVERAGE: Voice & Text=Great, Email=Great and Internet= Great". However, if he had vodafone, he would have recieved good reception outdoors only according to this Vodafone coverage map.

It's been three years since William Tyrell went missing. There are so many aspects of the case that may or may not have been overlooked.

So does anyone making these inferences have a link even remotely suggesting that this little girl has been removed from a nurturing, loving family?

Also, be careful, she's off limits here, just as she should be. Poor, dear little girl.

Based on the KT we saw on SN, do you really think Facs would give her back to her?

As Hbayne so aptly put it, white noise.

i guess if williams sister was removed from ff it could be relevant because some are speculating she wouldnt be still in their care if they were under suspicion? and also of interest since kt stated she wanted her daughter back?

So does anyone making these inferences have a link even remotely suggesting that this little girl has been removed from a nurturing, loving family?

Also, be careful, she's off limits here, just as she should be. Poor, dear little girl.

Based on the KT we saw on SN, do you really think Facs would give her back to her?

As Hbayne so aptly put it, white noise.

im not making any inferences about wiliams sister just giving my opinion on why it would be relevant to williams disappearance if she was removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko