GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 3m3 minutes ago
Ashley says Sidney got the tattoo in January of 2012 in the later part of the month. She says she remembers this because she had a conversation over Facebook with someone about it. She says Sidney got it because he wanted to.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 2m2 minutes ago
Caison testified Sidney got a tattoo of Tammy's name on January 2012.
She said Sidney got the tattoo because he wanted to. @WBTWNews13

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 2m2 minutes ago
“Sidney did buy a gun. I bought one at the same time," Ashley Caison.

I have to add, with all of the VERY specific details she can recall about everything else from 5 years ago, I'm finding it very difficult to believe she has no idea what kind of gun he bought when they were supposedly together buying one and she bought one as well. That's a pretty lengthy process until you get background checks done and all, especially at a store like Bass Pro Shops, so really. You'd think she'd at least remember the brand. WTF.

I suppose the tattoo artist, who is a friend, will be called by defense and he will lie about tatoo date as well.

I think the tattoo may have happened in Jan. 2012, as TM texted her friend her heart went black for Sid then, as well as TM texting Heather that she had Sid followed since Jan. 2012. Apparently that was the first instance of infidelity that the defense mentioned during prosecution's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k.e.williams