GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey Brown, talking about the witnesses who broke the sequestration order, said he didn't know it was live streamed, and didn't know to tell them not to watch it. Judge Culbertson replies, "sorry. That's just the way it is." ♥swoon♥

Thanks Surfside, for posting this! I think that young attorney was just getting that on the record, mostly for a later appeal should TM be found guilty.

I will say, I'm fairly certain that young attorney did know that this trial was being live streamed, cause he's definitely not been hiding under a rock during the early days of this trial.

I just got to my car - I have to drive , but OH MY GOSH. I am stunned- just stunned. Literally people sitting there with their hands on their faces like on both cheeks...completely stunned

And ew...had to see her foot LOL

I have 1 hour 15 minute drive home. I cannot believe what I just saw LOL

Thanks Surfside, for posting this! I think that young attorney was just getting that on the record, mostly for a later appeal should TM be found guilty.

I will say, I'm fairly certain that young attorney did know that this trial was being live streamed, cause he's definitely not been hiding under a rock during the early days of this trial.

It's BS because the judge made an order to cut the mics on the REQUEST OF THE DEFENSE

I just got to my car - I have to drive , but OH MY GOSH. I am stunned- just stunned. Literally people sitting there with their hands on their faces like on both cheeks...completely stunned

Stunned in a good way I hope? Safe travels!

Drive careful and think happy thoughts until you get home.

Deception: She didn't know Heather Elvis's name when she was talking to the boy and told him her name was Terry mid Dec 2013. She's hates Sidney because he didn't stand up for himself during this trial - so why didn't the defense call him to testify and stand up for himself? They could have.

Since SM and TM are married, it would be up to the witness on the stand to decide if they wanted to break the marital privilege that the law allows. So, if SM didn't want to, this defense can't make him.

(I think, that is)

What I love about Narcissistic lying is it always contains truths about what really happened. So when she says they all used each others phones, she likely shined light on the 'who had what phone and when' issue.

I hope the state tightens its rein on her, and stops her out of the gate when she editorializes, because it will enrage her and she may blow on the stand if she can't control the proceedings and isn't allowed to preach and speak her narrative. It's not that hard to get a Narc to lose it if you understand what's really dear to them and treat them like the emotional toddlers that they are.

Yes, she did. She sure did. She looked unhinged.

Pity it ended here as TM was certainly a mess.
Now she will calm down, and apologize on Monday, I would think.
Hope it is too late for any apology from TM, and I hope legal action results from this.
Can TM be charged for contempt, for the statement, 'how many married men NL may have slept with'?
Did NL answer this?
MOO.

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! You have a safe trip home, yupikgirl. Thanks for the updates during the breaks :D :D Looking forward to reading more later!! :D

Thank you all, I may thank my lucky stars for all of the real time interruptions this afternoon and not go back and watch, but will come back here and read,

Of topic and forgive me, please pray for a busload of 4th graders from my town in a bad bus wreck this afternoon. Many injuries, some critical, and a lady that lives just down the road airlifted to Greenville that was chaperoning the field trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX