GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious since I have not read today's posts, why are some folks thinking 'hung jury'? Did TM sound convincing. Please don't throw rocks at me for asking.
It’s hard to look at it unbiased. I have been following her case since day one. I recall finding SM and TM online before they were arrested and so from early on I have truly believed that they did it.
Any person can see she is lying, avoiding truths even when presented with solid facts. however how each jury interprets that will vary. Some might think she’s so adamant because she didn’t do it.
Trying to be patient and have faith that justice will be served for Heather and her family.

Your honor, I call Mr. Pot Sticker to the stand.

Ww82vQy.jpg
HAHAHA! PTF, you're so bad! I love this! I'm glad they're letting Mr. Pot Sticker have a glass of orange juice. It is cold and flu season, after all. ;)

Not sure how to respond. Something about sweaty balls sticking to your thigh. Another one mentions weed.
I don’t believe it has that sort of relevance. I think all her posts, and texts were purposeful as she assumed they would be her and SM’s alibis.
OJ in the urban dictionary means
“ nymphomaniac“. Potstickers means “sweaty balls”.

He’s an hour an a half away I think. Doubtful it is him unless as you point out records haven’t updated. Although I would assume that records such as those must be correct and reflect actual dates and times. Otherwise where is he in the system?

Recently we followed a Hearing, and records were not updated daily, and we were not even sure, if the Hearing was to be, on this day.
We waited, in the morning, and the Hearing was on, but not stated in Court records.
But this occurred in another Country.

Last edited:
Did the State produce the video of Sydney at the payphone in this trial?
Remember that Bri was not allowed to testify about what Heather told her Sydney said in that pay phone call this trial.
Also urban dictionary defines potstickers as “sweaty balls” & OJ as “nymphomaniac”.
Did the State produce the video of Sydney at the payphone in this trial?
Remember that Bri was not allowed to testify about what Heather told her Sydney said in that pay phone call this trial.
Also urban dictionary defines potstickers as “sweaty balls” & OJ as “nymphomaniac”.

You'll never see me texting my husband for potstickers in this lifetime!

Anyone else feel sick???

My anxiety is really high. I just want there to be any kind of justice for our Moonchild and her family. It's been so long and the M's have managed to slither out of answering for their crimes so many times. I can barely consider Sidney's OOJ conviction to be justice since the amount of time he spends in jail for it is nothing compared to the life Heather doesn't get to live.

Recently we followed a Hearing, and records were not updated daily, and were not even sure, if the Hearing was to be, on this day.
We waited, in the morning, and the Hearing was on, but not stated in Court records.
But this occurred in another Country.
Ok, thank you. This is the first trial I have followed straight through. I watched SM’s intermittently. Always felt TM had the upper hand.

I don't think the state would take any chance in putting SM on the stand as a rebuttal witness. It would just open up a can of worms. No guarantee he would answer honestly to any question they asked him. I believe they will use an expert witness who will directly testify to something TM lied about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterati