GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they'd left her car at Longbeard's, the dumpster likely would have been searched. They didn't know she'd even been to LB until quite a while later, when they saw it on her phone ping records.
If her car had been left at LB, that's where the searches would have been. So if in the dumpster, she would have been found. I do think the plan was to leave her car at the apartment, but maybe they saw cameras, or something they thought was cameras, or saw open curtains and someone might see them. The areas of concern so far have been where there was no witnesses, no chance of anyone seeing anything.
I agree with both of these.
I don't feel like Heather was put in a dumpster. There is a possibility of the body being accidentally discovered and if pregnant, it would point right to Sidney. IMO she was put where she would never be found. Not far away, just somewhere very isolated and deeply buried or weighted in water. Maybe the hole was already dug in advance. :(
I've always thought they dumped her in water somewhere. Since seeing they had an open bag of quick-crete, it occurred to me perhaps they weighed her down in some way. The reason to do that would be for disposal in water. Unless there's a "Jimmy Hoffa"-esque type scenario, which doesn't seem as likely to me. Hoffa is rumored to have been buried under tons of concrete as part of some building site.
I agree
I'm tossed about where she is. I'm leaning towards they put her in the dumpster at LB's and were just lucky enough to get a way with it. I think they still have something that's hers. Could be her phone or the potsticker, uhm...I mean preg stick test.

I don't think Heather can be far at all. I think they disposed of her that night

I can't find a link at the moment but I am fairly confident in saying they did not find any DNA evidence in the Moorer vehicle. Although I wonder about vehicles belonging to family members...

I certainly don't think they kept hold of her for any length of time.

The frustrating thing is neither Moorer comes across as super intelligent, they got lucky.
I agree that luck helped them for sure.

I feel like the lack of physical evidence was a combo of luck and planning. They obviously thought it out enough to disable the black box in the truck, make the initial call from the payphone and keep Heather's DNA from being found on anything of their own. I think there was a lot of paranoia motivating how they handled everything and they wouldn't have kept Heather any longer than it took to make her disappear.
I agree too. I once thought that maybe they took her to FL but I don't think they did b/c they were super paranoid after (all kids sleeping in their room etc)

Nancy brought up the wrecked car with both AC and TM. Sidney talked about the wrecked car in his interview with Large and TM posted about it on FB. IMO, there is something up with that car.

i do believe SM was afraid for the safety of the kids if he left Tammy.
I agree with this 100%

Sorry for the super long quote post, I haven't been on all week and am catching up. Also, I wish I knew how to do a group (20 ppl) chat but I can't figure out this site so ya'll add me if you have one running. TIA

IMHO

I feel like the lack of physical evidence was a combo of luck and planning. They obviously thought it out enough to disable the black box in the truck, make the initial call from the payphone and keep Heather's DNA from being found on anything of their own. I think there was a lot of paranoia motivating how they handled everything and they wouldn't have kept Heather any longer than it took to make her disappear.
I don't think they kept her any length of time either. I also think they had help and the visit to PTL was so brief that it was a pick up point for an M, not a crime scene. It has never made sense that they took her from PTL and went back to or around their own home with her. I think it was all over by then.

She (her phone pings) spent the most amount of time at LBs. IIRC in SM trial, the phone expert went into detail about her phone moving around while it was there (walking in the parking lot is what I pictured) so she must have gotten out of her car there and why would she get out if she was alone? In my mind, if she were waiting she would have stayed in her car where it was warm. Even if she was smoking (not that I know she was a smoker but DH is so I just throw that in my theories), I think she would have stayed in her warm car. The phone heads back then changes course then goes to PTL (IIRC right?) so IMHO that is the guilty parties figuring out what to do with her car. I think they were going to leave it back at her apt but decided on PTL at the last minute and those frantic calls from PTL were not Heather. Even if they did take her in their truck, I don't think she was the one driving her car which makes more sense b/c how would they get her from her car into the truck without anyone at the apt complex seeing them?

Does anyone have a theory where she did willing drive herself to PTL?

IMHO

She (her phone pings) spent the most amount of time at LBs. IIRC in SM trial, the phone expert went into detail about her phone moving around while it was there (walking in the parking lot is what I pictured) so she must have gotten out of her car there and why would she get out if she was alone? In my mind, if she were waiting she would have stayed in her car where it was warm. Even if she was smoking (not that I know she was a smoker but DH is so I just throw that in my theories), I think she would have stayed in her warm car. The phone heads back then changes course then goes to PTL (IIRC right?) so IMHO that is the guilty parties figuring out what to do with her car. I think they were going to leave it back at her apt but decided on PTL at the last minute and those frantic calls from PTL were not Heather. Even if they did take her in their truck, I don't think she was the one driving her car which makes more sense b/c how would they get her from her car into the truck without anyone at the apt complex seeing them?

Does anyone have a theory where she did willing drive herself to PTL?

IMHO
The cell forensics expert testified that her phone returned from LB's to her apartment but stayed in the parking lot, which means the 4 minute convo with SM's phone happened from the parking lot of Heather's condo, then Heather's phone went to PTL. Given the LB part of the equation, anything could have happened between Heather's phone going to LB's and then ending up back in the condo lot. This case has always been one of who had control of what phone and when.

I believe she left home due to disagreements with one or both parents. Heather was known to be a bit rebellious in spirit and she was finding her way. As a 19 to 20 yr old she had not yet established a stable living arrangement. She lived for a time with a boyfriend who was abusive, and during the trial we heard that she stayed with various friends temporarily, after leaving the relationship with that boyfriend.

Thanks for answering my question. Much appreciated!

This mugshot, in particular, is smug, deceitful, evil, gloating, scarey & real. She looks like the cat who just ate the canary. This expression is one reason we can SEE HER GUILT! Pure evil!

You bet. It all comes through. Pretty unnerving. I can't imagine the face that Heather saw on her. Like the devil himself. Arrrgh, I gotta cut this out-- I'm scaring myself!

I wonder who Tammy's visitors will be-- will Sid go to Tammy after he's been sprung?

Would Terry Elvis try to appeal to her to reveal what became of Heather.. ( not that she would. Knowing her, she gets a sick sense of satifaction withholding this information from the Elvises).

she'll never give up Heathers location, IMO. That will only come from Sidney IF he ever grows some balls. I think the smugness is all an act though.. She's just trying to keep up appearances. She probably was crying herself to sleep that night. Just like it took them an hour to get her to come back in the courtroom.... because she was SCARED. Putting on that facade will affect her health, looks, weight... Of course she lost a lot of weight last time, maybe no one will put money in her commissary and she'll lose again. PC's money must be drying up by now... especially if she now has to raise the kids

she'll never give up Heathers location, IMO. That will only come from Sidney IF he ever grows some balls. I think the smugness is all an act though.. She's just trying to keep up appearances. She probably was crying herself to sleep that night. Just like it took them an hour to get her to come back in the courtroom.... because she was SCARED. Putting on that facade will affect her health, looks, weight... Of course she lost a lot of weight last time, maybe no one will put money in her commissary and she'll lose again. PC's money must be drying up by now... especially if she now has to raise the kids

I agree that there is a part of her that is scared. She must have realized before the guilty verdict came in that she was going down. And I hope she was scared. She gave no thought about how frightened she made Heather. And if she did think about it, I imagine she liked the cheap thrill. Thirty years, Tammy. No more sex, drugs and rock-n-roll for the groupie has-been. Hope it was worth it.

I think the M's have greatly exaggerated Heather's issues with her parents. Her car was registered to TE, he was paying her phone and she was getting her mail at their house. Heather sent a (sweet, loving) text to her dad during her date the night she disappeared. I think (per TM's text) that Heather WAS 'in hiding' and moving around trying to keep the MRS from knowing where she lived. Heather knew she was being stalked and she was afraid.

I agree that there is a part of her that is scared. She must have realized before the guilty verdict came in that she was going down. And I hope she was scared. She gave no thought about how frightened she made Heather. And if she did think about it, I imagine she liked the cheap thrill. Thirty years, Tammy. No more sex, drugs and rock-n-roll for the groupie has-been. Hope it was worth it.

She was trying very hard not to cry when she got off the stand and went to sit with her attorneys. She knew she didn't pull it off like she thought she was going to.

I'm disagreeing with the body being left/dumped at LB.<modsnipped -take it to the conversation area> I believe she was placed elsewhere, I have thought this for the past 3 or so years. I know I need to back up my theory but I can't think straight right now. I will once I go back thru my stuff on my old laptop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member