OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

Just saw a tv show called Pandora’s Box that covered this case. :’(
I was not crazy about that episode , it left out a lot of detail and made Sharon
They aren't the same person. According to info in Matt Birkbeck's new book, Finding Sharon, Suzanne's sister said around the time FDF was around she remembers a baby that they called Philip or Stevie but she doesn't know what happened to him. Suzanne was the only child born to her mother and Cliff Sevakis. The sister was another man's child but since she was still married to Mr. Sevakis, his name went on the birth certificate. Suzanne's sister said her mother told her that her bio father's last name was Brandenberg but she knew that was a lie because her half-brother Jonathan (Brandenberg) is black.
I cannot wait to read this book!!!!!! I spoke to Dorothy over on Matt's blog then she emailed me , such a sweet girl , Poor thing I really feel for her.

I agree this must be hard for her
I am not here to judge after all it is her mom
Kinda sad how somethings turned out what fdf said..."no one is looking for her" so on and on..
I tried to read the new book without cc but afterall have the Ebook now and read it yesterday
Its sad but also ...well silverlining..how Suzanne turned lives around for the better,like her daughter,people she met
And I do hope it rubs off on fdf that he comes clean at his end

I'm done with the book , and in defense of her mother , some people don't attach maybe that's the issue or maybe her own actions are too painful to face , but it clearly states from Suzanne's uncle , that her mom made NO attempt to report it , just decided to deal with the loss. then went on to try and Sell the other two girls in Oklahoma before returning to NC , and it also Clearly states that the baby boy was given up thru a private adoption, so if that's the case why is there a doe page for him on TDN?

I'm done with the book , and in defense of her mother , some people don't attach maybe that's the issue or maybe her own actions are too painful to face , but it clearly states from Suzanne's uncle , that her mom made NO attempt to report it , just decided to deal with the loss. then went on to try and Sell the other two girls in Oklahoma before returning to NC , and it also Clearly states that the baby boy was given up thru a private adoption, so if that's the case why is there a doe page for him on TDN?
Good question!!!

more questions...do you think this also could be related with FDF timeline?---> 1974/ Sister has said that someone, a friend of Floyd's, told her that he seen Franklin, with Sharon in Texas in late 1974.
Missing Doris, 34, & Caren Wurst, 3 FL - FL - Doris, 34, & Caren Wurst, 3, Plantation, 7 Nov 1974
There is also a niece who made a comment stating they were from Pennsylvania but disappeared in Florida...

worldwatcher, can you spell out the connections you are trying to draw a little more clearly? Sister, niece? FDF's?

worldwatcher, can you spell out the connections you are trying to draw a little more clearly? Sister, niece? FDF's?
Ohh sorry about that FDF I mean Franklin Delano Floyd and was looking at his timeline what Floyd sister had mentioned that a friend of Floyd was seen with Sharon because after reading "Finding Sharon" I think more cases could be linked...
And here on Websleuths the link I posted above is about a woman and young daughter who went missing,(comment #11 on page 1)from that link seems to be made by the niece of Doris(her mom was Doris twin sister it said)

Ohh sorry about that FDF I mean Franklin Delano Floyd and was looking at his timeline what Floyd sister had mentioned that a friend of Floyd was seen with Sharon because after reading "Finding Sharon" I think more cases could be linked...
And here on Websleuths the link I posted above is about a woman and young daughter who went missing,(comment #11 on page 1)from that link seems to be made by the niece of Doris(her mom was Doris twin sister it said)
due to his violent nature and absolute non fear of LE I really think he was involved with alot more than we will ever know , good catch WW!

I wonder about the police officers who came at the funeral and protected fdf all these years
Were they ever prosecuted or fired for helping floyd?
Did read the new book too Finding Sharon and hopefully more leads /answers will follow for other family's as well...
No wonder she felt trapped and terrified..I do think she knew too much and was about to try to break away for Michael sake
I missed this somewhere in the story. What police officers protected him?

I missed this somewhere in the story. What police officers protected him?
He had friends in LE, it is described in the book 'A Beautiful Child' (he showed up with a police officer at Sharon/Tonya/Suzanne's funeral) and I do believe it is also written down in 'Finding Sharon'

He had friends in LE, it is described in the book 'A Beautiful Child' (he showed up with a police officer at Sharon/Tonya/Suzanne's funeral) and I do believe it is also written down in 'Finding Sharon'
I don't remember him being with anybody. I just remember reading he showed up with wet, dyed hair that was still dripping dye.

He showed up with two officers actually. That part of the book (A Beautiful Child) explains how he was friends with a few Oklahoma City LE officers and would occasionally show up at the strip club with them.

I wonder what his LE friends thought about him going to see his "daughter" dance. That should have raised some suspicion.

the type he hung out with wouldn't have cared , ick!
Wouldnt be suprised that 'his friends' abused her as well. I only read A Beautiful Child once but it sticked with me that his LE friends seems to be in the back of her mind when she tried or thought about escaping from floyd
I really thought that the book Finding Sharon would share some light on this,his connection with the LE

Can anyone link or tell me where I can watch:
20/20 on ID Presents: Homicide Season 2, episode 3 The Mysterious Life of Sharon Marshall?

I can't find it anywhere. This is the episode Birkbeck mentions in the book Finding Sharon

For anyone who has read Finding Sharon, have you looked at Google Maps and tried to find the probable dump site of Michael? I just emailed Birkbeck and asked which lake floyd had on his map.

For anyone who has read Finding Sharon, have you looked at Google Maps and tried to find the probable dump site of Michael? I just emailed Birkbeck and asked which lake floyd had on his map.
I drove that exit and around Madhill OK off 35 and its so freaking vast there is a number of areas looking at it, it is literally the perfect place if you wanted to dump a body , the coyotes are all over too among HUGE turkey vultures etc. you wouldn't have to be hidden long....did not like typing that .

I drove that exit and around Madhill OK off 35 and its so freaking vast there is a number of areas looking at it, it is literally the perfect place if you wanted to dump a body , the coyotes are all over too among HUGE turkey vultures etc. you wouldn't have to be hidden long....did not like typing that .
I agree,it still bothers me.
Michael should be lay to rest with his mother.

But as many here on WS,who were searching for her true ID and did such a wonderful job..,kudo's!

I am happy to see that members keep searching for him.
Michael should be lay to rest with his mother.

Normally I don't hold a torch, but in this case..
I really hope FDF rots in hell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back