SAMPLE CHAPTER ONE. TOM MILLER'SJonBenet Ramsey: PROSTITUTION OF JUSTICE

Don't fall off the chair but there is actually someone over there presenting the theory that Santa MacReynolds came into the house with his wife. He waited in the basement and put on his fake beard and the Santa outfit and his wife brought JB down to the basement.

funny his fake beard didn't leave any fake whiskers,lol.

I've always thought Patsy could have authored 'Ransom Notes for Dummies'.She could have even taught a class..Ransom Notes 101: How to Write a Fake One.

You just killed the Frank Sinatra song "Summer Breeze" for me :razz:

I could be wrong, but I think the song Frank sang was "Summer Wind". So you Sinatra fans are safe.

BTW I like "Summer Raine".

I've always thought Patsy could have authored 'Ransom Notes for Dummies'.She could have even taught a class..Ransom Notes 101: How to Write a Fake One.

Yep, I could just see it now...

Patsy: Hello and welcome class, I am your teacher for this course..."Ransom Notes 101: How to Write a Fake One". My name is Patsy Ramsey, and I am a former Miss West Virginia, and I SHOULD have been MISS AMERICA ...I was the prettiest and most talented one there. (Starts to cry)....I SHOULD HAVE WON!! I SHOULD HAVE WON!! DAM- IT...I was the BEST!!! The girl that they chose wasn't nearly as pretty or as talented as I am... (sniff, sniff..and dries her tears), but at LEAST I was Miss West Virginia, alot of people can't say that. I mean, how many former Miss West Virginias do YOU know?? Raise your hand if you know another former Miss West Virgina (nobody raises hand). See...I am special. Well, enough about ME, now lets talk about ME.....as you know....I wrote the mother of all Ransom Notes, well, I prefer to call it a Ransom LETTER. And to be quite frank, I am quite proud of the fact...that it was a FAKE, but nobody knew it and it fooled everybody. (Starts to laugh). Well, not exactly EVERYBODY, there's some people that weren't fooled by it, but...thats okay...because, it fooled the people that it was meant for. And hey, I am not behind bars, and that is the main thing, right? Okay, well today I am going to teach you, MY students, how to write a fake ransom note, and you will learn how to do it from a PRO...me, Patsy Ramsey...a former Miss West Virginia. The first thing you need to do, is get out your writing pad, and your Sharpie pen....we will start with a practice note first. It could say something like...Mr. and Mrs. Blah, Blah, Blah, you would insert your last name here, of course.....and that would be all that it would need to say. If you get caught, after you commit a crime, and have written a practice ransom note...you tell the police that it was going to be the start of an invitation, or something. They will believe you.....especially the Boulder Police. Okay, now....take your Sharpie, and turn a few pages back...and lets start the finished product. The thing that you MUST remember is it HAS to be almost THREE pages long. That is a absolute MUST!!! Throw some French words in there too...and make it really, really nice, almost motherly, with advice and such. For example.....I advise you to do....blah, blah, blah. Okay, class....any questions? Oh yeah, one more thing....did I mention that I was a former MISS WEST VIRGINIA?"

Just so the masses remain informed Cookies post that she made here was taken totally out of context disected, then twisted and was unceremoniously posted at Crimelibaries to support the notion that Patsy never lost her temper ever. Seems that what is posted here should remain here where if there is question we can ascertain what is meant. I would not have in a million years interpreted Cookies post to read as it was parahrased at Crimelibraries. Those of you who post there and here you may wish to set the record straight. I just went for two seconds cause I heard some of the reasons I left that forum were gone and certain posters were no longer there. First post I read was that one twisting Cookies post from here . Shame on whoever did that, in my humble opinion.

It is impossible to set the record straight at CrimeLibrary. I posted that ST said he spoke with Steward Long (Melinda's boyfriend and future husband) and Long said John got into the van December 26th and said JB was dead and died at 11:00 a.m.) I posted the page, etc.

What was their reply. It was a typo and meant to be 1:00. It does not matter. You could have John Ramsey say it is time for the truth and admit what happened, and they would say he has been coerced. The theories that abound over there are something that would be heard in the waiting room at one's local "sanitarium". From cults, to literally everyone in the JB's immediate circle of friends being a pedophile including Dr. Beuf (sp) and if that is not good enough we have "no one has been eliminated as a suspect, no one". I have seen them literally "make up" "facts" as they go, as they go, literally. It is argument for argument's sake.

Re: the DNA, WE ALL KNOW, that the DNA PROVES nothng. The Ramsey Team especially knows this. It has been said by the "forensic scientist" that Trip De Muth quotes that it does not eliminate anyone. That it could be the result of a sneeze or some such act, could be from a packager. This does not matter, they will cling to it.

The Ramseys are saints and that is it according to Crimelibrary. I think there are 3 posters there, in total, that believe the Ramseys did it. The rest could not follow one direct thought if it meant their life. Half the time, they do not read what they post before they do it and end up embarrassing themselves if that is possible, because inevitably one of their own comes to defend them and it is at times hilarious because it is so absurd.

Okay, my work is done there. I mean it this time. It is impossible to put forth an argument that they will understand or even try to be receptive to.

I realized how "insane" it is after I posted the Santa MacReynolds theory and after I read it, I said "Solace, these people are crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrazzzy". What are you doing. More than likely if you met them and they started talking, you would say, "ok, I have to go now. I have plans on Planet Earth". It is just that you cannot see them and assume they are dealing with "both oars". No they are not.

My reaction when I REALIZED that I am corresponding with those that some would character as in some real need of psychiatric help. :eek:

It is good to be home!

It is impossible to set the record straight at CrimeLibrary. I posted that ST said he spoke with Steward Long (Melinda's boyfriend and future husband) and Long said John got into the van December 26th and said JB was dead and died at 11:00 a.m.) I posted the page, etc.

What was their reply. It was a typo and meant to be 1:00. It does not matter. You could have John Ramsey say it is time for the truth and admit what happened, and they would say he has been coerced. The theories that abound over there are something that would be heard in the waiting room at one's local "sanitarium". From cults, to literally everyone in the JB's immediate circle of friends being a pedophile including Dr. Beuf (sp) and if that is not good enough we have "no one has been eliminated as a suspect, no one". I have seen them literally "make up" "facts" as they go, as they go, literally. It is argument for argument's sake.

Re: the DNA, WE ALL KNOW, that the DNA PROVES nothng. The Ramsey Team especially knows this. It has been said by the "forensic scientist" that Trip De Muth quotes that it does not eliminate anyone. That it could be the result of a sneeze or some such act, could be from a packager. This does not matter, they will cling to it.

The Ramseys are saints and that is it according to Crimelibrary. I think there are 3 posters there, in total, that believe the Ramseys did it. The rest could not follow one direct thought if it meant their life. Half the time, they do not read what they post before they do it and end up embarrassing themselves if that is possible, because inevitably one of their own comes to defend them and it is at times hilarious because it is so absurd.

Okay, my work is done there. I mean it this time. It is impossible to put forth an argument that they will understand or even try to be receptive to.

I realized how "insane" it is after I posted the Santa MacReynolds theory and after I read it, I said "Solace, these people are crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrazzzy". What are you doing. More than likely if you met them and they started talking, you would say, "ok, I have to go now. I have plans on Planet Earth". It is just that you cannot see them and assume they are dealing with "both oars". No they are not.

My reaction when I REALIZED that I am corresponding with those that some would character as in some real need of psychiatric help. :eek:

It is good to be home!

It is good to have you with us here always. I am the kind that has to take in every stray as well. try to rescue and save them from themselves. My work was done there long ago. You have far more patience than I.

Patsy: Hello and welcome class, I am your teacher for this course..."Ransom Notes 101: How to Write a Fake One". My name is Patsy Ramsey, and I am a former Miss West Virginia, and I SHOULD have been MISS AMERICA ...I was the prettiest and most talented one there. (Starts to cry)....I SHOULD HAVE WON!! I SHOULD HAVE WON!! DAM- IT...I was the BEST!!! The girl that they chose wasn't nearly as pretty or as talented as I am... (sniff, sniff..and dries her tears), but at LEAST I was Miss West Virginia, alot of people can't say that. I mean, how many former Miss West Virginias do YOU know?? Raise your hand if you know another former Miss West Virgina (nobody raises hand). See...I am special. Well, enough about ME, now lets talk about ME.....as you know....I wrote the mother of all Ransom Notes, well, I prefer to call it a Ransom LETTER. And to be quite frank, I am quite proud of the fact...that it was a FAKE, but nobody knew it and it fooled everybody. (Starts to laugh). Well, not exactly EVERYBODY, there's some people that weren't fooled by it, but...thats okay...because, it fooled the people that it was meant for. And hey, I am not behind bars, and that is the main thing, right? Okay, well today I am going to teach you, MY students, how to write a fake ransom note, and you will learn how to do it from a PRO...me, Patsy Ramsey...a former Miss West Virginia. The first thing you need to do, is get out your writing pad, and your Sharpie pen....we will start with a practice note first. It could say something like...Mr. and Mrs. Blah, Blah, Blah, you would insert your last name here, of course.....and that would be all that it would need to say. If you get caught, after you commit a crime, and have written a practice ransom note...you tell the police that it was going to be the start of an invitation, or something. They will believe you.....especially the Boulder Police. Okay, now....take your Sharpie, and turn a few pages back...and lets start the finished product. The thing that you MUST remember is it HAS to be almost THREE pages long. That is a absolute MUST!!! Throw some French words in there too...and make it really, really nice, almost motherly, with advice and such. For example.....I advise you to do....blah, blah, blah. Okay, class....any questions? Oh yeah, one more thing....did I mention that I was a former MISS WEST VIRGINIA?"

You know, as funny as your post is, it is right on the mark. This is all about Patsy and just how utterly selfish she was with JB's life. Totally selfish. Just took away her childhood like it was unfinished dessert and threw it away and replaced it with pageants.

funny his fake beard didn't leave any fake whiskers,lol.

LOL..they probably came to this absurd conclusion, because during Patsy's 98 interview, she is shown a picture of the basement floor, and there is some cotton on it, but of course....she "didn't know"...where it came from. My guess would be, a project that either she or JB...or both...were working on. And don't the posters over there know that if McSanta and his wife had of left the party early (to camp out waiting in the Ramsey home, for them to come back)....SOMEBODY at the White's party would have noticed, and mentioned this little tidbit to the police.? Shoot...the Ramseys would have mentioned it....because SUPPOSEDLY McSanta and his wife, would have had to have left BEFORE the Rams did, in order to beat them home and hide. I mean, come on...he is dressed as Santa....the whole pary would have known when he left.

It is good to have you with us here always. I am the kind that has to take in every stray as well. try to rescue and save them from themselves. My work was done there long ago. You have far more patience than I.

And I am done over there ALSO!

You know, as funny as your post is, it is right on the mark. This is all about Patsy and just how utterly selfish she was with JB's life. Totally selfish. Just took away her childhood like it was unfinished dessert and threw it away and replaced it with pageants.

Amen to that!

Patsy: Hello and welcome class, I am your teacher for this course..."Ransom Notes 101: How to Write a Fake One". My name is Patsy Ramsey, and I am a former Miss West Virginia, and I SHOULD have been MISS AMERICA ......

That was funny. :D

Let them twist and turn my words around. We know what I accurately stated.:p :crazy: :croc:

Hi Cookie,

Welcome and thank you for posting here. I do have a question. :innocent:

What type personality did JonBenet have? Was she as angelic as Patsy and Santa Bill McReynolds stated or was she a bit bratty or obnoxious or selfish? Was she headstrong or lacking in self control? Did she interact well with other children? How would you describe her? TIA

LOL..they probably came to this absurd conclusion, because during Patsy's 98 interview, she is shown a picture of the basement floor, and there is some cotton on it, but of course....she "didn't know"...where it came from. My guess would be, a project that either she or JB...or both...were working on. And don't the posters over there know that if McSanta and his wife had of left the party early (to camp out waiting in the Ramsey home, for them to come back)....SOMEBODY at the White's party would have noticed, and mentioned this little tidbit to the police.? Shoot...the Ramseys would have mentioned it....because SUPPOSEDLY McSanta and his wife, would have had to have left BEFORE the Rams did, in order to beat them home and hide. I mean, come on...he is dressed as Santa....the whole pary would have known when he left.

AMES, LF, already has the possibility going that Cookie is an imposter. She already is shocked at how Phillips portrays the Ramseys in PF/PT and she is sure there is jealously there.

Why don't they just all talk into mirrors and say "absolutely, I agree; no doubt about it; that is just what I was thinking; you took the words out of my mouth". Because it is patently clear that is what they want to hear.

ROFL !! ..all of it !!
she could've also done a short course (very short course) on "What if I DID Write the Ransom note?"

Patsy: Ok,class,if I were to have to written it,what would it look like?

::holds up her copy of the note::

I could be wrong, but I think the song Frank sang was "Summer Wind". So you Sinatra fans are safe.
You are right - it was Summer Wind. But Sinatra also wrote a song (Kiss me again) which starts with "Sweet summer breeze ... "
There also exists a nice song "Summer Breeze" by the Isley Brothers
The refrain is "Summer Breeze makes me feel fine ..." (groan!! I've got to get that hygiene product (see# post 72 on this thread) out of my mind ...!) :)

jmo

Of course, Solace...anyone who doesn't automatically love the Ramseys and believe in their innocence is doing so because of jealousy.

Welcome to WS, Cookie. I'd also like to hear who the real JonBenet was, from someone who knew her firsthand. Your photographs are beautiful.

I don't think he was at the White's party on the 25th,he was only at the R's party on the 23rd that I know of.Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Nonetheless,he was cleared, and IMO, had nothing to do with JB's death.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv
Back