Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian B says he drove the woman to the airport at Faro, Portugal, for a flight home the next day and they were stopped and photographed at a police roadblock.
Christian B insists that by 10pm he had driven miles along the coast east towards Faro.

In other words, CB is suggesting that he drove that woman without her parents, to Faro (airport) in the evening/night of May 3rd. That would be part of his alibi (besides having had sex with her in his van).
Could be they got DNA a while back, but wanted to make the case more solid with other things
The female German "holiday fling" has reportedly been unable to confirm she was with him on the evening of May 3rd 2007. That means that BKA cannot place CB in the V/W campervan on that same evening with 100% certainty either, despite him saying that he was. I can see the loophole for the defence.

The female German "holiday fling" has reportedly been unable to confirm she was with him on the evening of May 3rd 2007. That means that BKA cannot place CB in the V/W campervan on that same evening with 100% certainty either, despite him saying that he was. I can see the loophole for the defence.
something like the cat transferred my body hair to the house of DM?

something like the cat transferred my body hair to the house of DM?
Something along the lines of the van being parked up and unattended for the evening in Luz, unlocked (like 5A was). Someone unbeknown to CB could have illegally entered the van after abducting MM and used it for nefarious purposes, leaving enough evidence to make it appear CB had committed the crime. Worst case scenario from my over-active imagination.

We have discussed the dog hairs found in 5A before, if BKA have now looked and found matching dog hairs in the VW then CB would have a hard job explaining how his dog's hairs came to be in apartment 5a.

Absolutely right, although CB would blame it again on the cat, he petted on the road!;)

Blaming it on his work at OC should be counterproductive for him.

We have discussed the dog hairs found in 5A before, if BKA have now looked and found matching dog hairs in the VW then CB would have a hard job explaining how his dog's hairs came to be in apartment 5a.
Did CB have a dog in May 2007?

I don’t really think it matters what he hasn’t said recently.

My point is really that if you have the suspect’s vehicle, isn’t it reasonable to expect that you would forensically test it, to know if you had evidence that would likely prove BARD that you had the culprit prior to making a worldwide appeal? In fact, if you have MM’s DNA in his van, do you even need the appeal?

What I have an issue with is, either they had than van and didn’t test it or they already knew they had the DNA evidence but HCW publicly stated otherwise. I can understand how either of these possibilities are okay.
As I understand it, BKA first had to elevate the investigation into MM's disappearance to a murder investigation in order to obtain international cooperation and all that goes with it such as gathering and examining potential evidence.

on the BKA photos of the inside of his yellow house you can see Charlie on the couch. That must be before 2007, so yes

And Charlie seemed to be still alive at CB's time in Hannover around 2010/2011/2012, so CB must have had Charlie in may 2007.

MWT interview on This Morning.

Admissions from MWT:
- The 'alibi' doesn't know whether she was with CB on the 3rd.
- The airport incident with the mace happened on the 10th.
- The police stop was apparently on a different occasion, sometime between MM's disappearance and the 'alibi' flying home but they don't know which day it actually was.
- MWT's claim that only 1 person has attributed the phone number to CB seems to be based on the people who have come forward since the appeal and not based on the BKA evidence that led them to that conclusion in the first place.

on the BKA photos of the inside of his yellow house you can see Charlie on the couch. That must be before 2007, so yes
Thank you. It was just that no-one seems to have mentioned collecting or caring for his dog after he was arrested and sent to prison in 2006. I also don't recall signs of the presence of a dog in the video of his charity road trip March/April 2007.

Admissions from MWT:
- The police stop was apparently on a different occasion, sometime between MM's disappearance and the 'alibi' flying home but they don't know which day it actually was.
- MWT's claim that only 1 person has attributed the phone number to CB seems to be based on the people who have come forward since the appeal and not based on the BKA evidence that led them to that conclusion in the first place.

What a lovely bunch of flowers behind MWT.

Did CB have a dog in May 2007?
I believe the farmhouse neighbors mentioned CB having 2 dogs when he lived there. Having trouble finding that article though.
Mr Kossack, a neighbor at the Hannover allotement said CB had 2 dogs there in 2007, but I think that would have been after May 03.
Again after May 03, Michael Tatschl says that in May/June that CB had "Charlie" with him in Orgiva.
I might be mistaken, but in JC's book, isn't it mentioned that the Piro's took care of CB's dogs whilst he was in prison?

Thank you. It was just that no-one seems to have mentioned collecting or caring for his dog after he was arrested and sent to prison in 2006. I also don't recall signs of the presence of a dog in the video of his charity road trip March/April 2007.
No I haven’t seen him either till he appeared on a photo in Neuwegersleben after 2010.

I believe the farmhouse neighbors mentioned CB having 2 dogs when he lived there. Having trouble finding that article though.
Mr Kossack, a neighbor at the Hannover allotement said CB had 2 dogs there in 2007, but I think that would have been after May 03.
Again after May 03, Michael Tatschl says that in May/June that CB had "Charlie" with him in Orgiva.
I might be mistaken, but in JC's book, isn't it mentioned that the Piro's took care of CB's dogs whilst he was in prison?
Thank you. I just wanted to clarify that he did actually have a dog in May 2007 and MT confirmed he did.

Admissions from MWT:
I have watched the interview and ....
OK ....

Well .....

So .....

Hold on to your chair ....

MWT is actually telling us that CB does not have an alibi.
Well done MWT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member