Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White (Deceased), CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its just as simple as she was lonely and fell in love with him.

Maybe she did fall in love with him.

IIRC, her ex, whom she cared for until he passed, died in January of this year. She probably suspected her ex wouldn't live much longer; maybe that's why she began cultivating a relationship with CW two years ago.

Maybe she thought their relationship might work out somehow, even though the odds weren't good.

Maybe she wanted one last fling, hence the lingerie and sex toy.

Maybe she planned on suicide, suspecting they would get caught.

All of the above is MOO.

Correcting previous reports that VW was the driver of the crashed vehicle and not CW as previously reported by Lauderdale Sheriff. A weapon was also recovered from the crashed vehicle but a warrant search of the vehicle has not yet been completed.

Vicky and Casey White in custody after pursuit near airport

During the EVVWatch live stream, what looked like an evidence tech from the Marshals service bagged some items from either in or near the car in 2 of those brown paper evidence bags. Maybe they were items that fell out of the vehicle when it was up on its side or in plain sight items that didn't require a warrant right then.

It will be interesting to find out how they obtained this car (the source) and why it flew under radar for so long right there locally.
very true.... the many days in Evansville is clearly what we want to know more about.....

I believe that the lapse in getting back to James, at the car wash, LAST WEEK, will come up as a real red flag. He called in the strange activities of one vehicle many days ago. But it was when he reviewed and reported his surveilance camera video that things finally got into motion. And that was just Sunday, Mothers Day.
And that makes their 6 or so days in Evansville seem like the most stupid thing in the world....
Makes me thing there is 'someone' in Evansville who knows a hell of a lot.

Last edited:
I wonder how many times VW asked herself;WTF am I doing?
She was living in the moment. Not looking back. Not looking forward.

I thought she had a longterm "plan" but realized today that no, she didn't. Her only plan was to RUN and there was something about being in Indiana that was important to her. Maybe a memory of happier times in her life? It might have even been a subconscious desire or memory.

JMO

Hopefully they do an autopsy (if she passes) to find out if she had any sort of cancer or brain diseases that would have caused her to want to plan an elaborate suicide. She obviously hated her job if she wanted to retire early, and she obviously didn’t ever plan to need money if she sold her house for half price (and apparently even that was after a bidding war????). She wasn’t a happy person. All IMHO, and IMO she wanted to do this one last crazy thing before she died.

I don't really agree with your "obviouslies"... I just think the "relationship" brought out so many fantasies, and they just overpowered any logic and stability. It does bring "biblical proportions" to mind.

Now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. 13And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love; but the greatest of these is love.

But in Vicky's case, I think the greatest of these was Hope.

I don't really agree with your "obviouslies"... I just think the "relationship" brought out so many fantasies, and they just overpowered any logic and stability. It does bring "biblical proportions" to mind.

Now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. 13And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love; but the greatest of these is love.

But in Vicky's case, I think the greatest of these was Hope.
I hope she had hope. But I think she was afraid to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyrose